[ColorOS Know How] Fascinating Peculiarity of Oppo ColorOS - PART 1

View:19584    Reply:47 | Posted at 25-9-2019 18:57:10 | Display all floors |   Copy
Hello ColorOS Super Fans,

How's the Banter?

It's Super Exited and Immense Joy to meet you all withmy another review on some of the wonderful features of
ColorOS.

It is Enrapture to see you all again with my another thread. I am getting utterly enlivened whenever I am getting ready tolink up with you all. Once again I need to inform you all that, I need everyone here to create this space moreinteractive by adding your thoughts, give your feedbacks, comments, views aboutthis topic. I am bright-eyed and bushy-tailed to catch you all in commentsection.

Hope everyone liked my Previous Thread about Type C Cables. If missed kindly click on below link to read the article.
https://community.coloros.com/thread-20062-1-1.html.

Today I am going to make an appeareance with the Gripping and Enthralling Topic that going to astound you.
Yes, the Topic is Fascinating Peculiarity of Oppo ColorOS - Part 1.

For the Review of Fascinating Peculiarity of Oppo ColorOS - Part 2, Kindly click on this below link.https://community.coloros.com/thread-20212-1-1.html

Untitled.jpg

Here I will flaunt the astounding, note-worthy oddity features of ColorOS. I request you to kindly take your time to read.
Sit back and relax.
Here we Go!!!!!!

ColorOS Community

ColorOS Community is the Forum created by OPPOElectronics for its prioritized users. It is one ofthe best and quick turn around Community I have ever seen.
You will the updates and happenings of your ColorOS and OPPO Devices.
Influencers, Creators, Volunteers, Senior and Junior Alpha members and other team members will give you the updates andnews of the current market things in a detailed manner. You can also ask doubts asa post, they will reply back as comment. And important thing to mention here is, all the reply you are getting in a very fast manner, which is very quick turn around. Best community ever.

hqdefault.jpg

You can also add your post here by clicking Post button, and ithas categories field where you can post it in a desired category. By the waysome of the category need special birthright privelege to post.
8e5xE4YE_400x400.png

Daily Check-in willgive you candy. Candy is the virtual point holder where it is considered asprivilege for users. If you post any thread , you will be getting response fromthe respected team at very earliest. FYI, Posting a thread gives you 2 Candy.Yahoooo!!!!!!!

This forumis not only meant for Technical purpose also they never missed the opportunityto give the credit for its valualble users.

Also OPPO never missed giving "OPPO"rtunity to new users for its forum for newactivity. OPPO means OPPOrtunity. I love OPPO ColorOS community. It has fields like My Replies and My Tasks where youcan find your desired replies and tasks there. If you asked any doubts and someone replies back it will be reflected there.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-24 at 9.25.34 PM.jpeg

In Medals , you canapply for the badge. Community will evaluate and gives you the Medal. Where Personal Profile has your personal details. Where you can see your Candy details, Personal messages among the community members. You can add modify yourname and photo as your own.

Here I am willing to share my experience thathow I been here as a OPPO Family member. I have bought OPPO phone because of mybrother. He Suggested me to buy OPPO F11 Pro. Initially I regret to buy but later seeing the featuers of ColorOS, i was like very fond to buy it. Finally I been here as a OPPO ColorOS CommunityMember. Interesting Journey Isn't it! LOL

It has fields like My Replies and My Tasks where youcan find your desired replies and tasks there. If you asked any doubts andsomeone replies back it will be reflected there.

In Medals , you canapply for the badge. Community will evaluate and gives you the Medal. WherePersonal Profile has your personal details. Where you can see your Candydetails, Personal messages among the community members. You can add modify yourname and photo as your own.

ColorOS Community App availbale in APP Market, download andinstall to live the different Expereience. This forum is not only meant forTechnical purpose also they never missed the opportunity to give the credit forits valualble users, as I have already mentioned like OPPO never missed giving "OPPO"rtunity to new usersfor its forum for new activity. OPPO means OPPOrtunity.

I love OPPO ColorOS community.You can also follow your desired communtiy member, all the feeds of yourfollowers and your feeds will be listed here.

It has various categories like,

-> Skills

-> Topics

-> Notice

-> Update

->Candy Exchange

-> Photo Club

-> Activity

-> Life Style

By Clicking on aspecifc icon you can get the news of your desired topics, also your feeds willbe available there if you post so.Finally all thoseMarvellous, Magnificient, Superb, Lovely, Delightfull features of ColorOS has bring me here.I'm loving to post this. I been here as a OPPO ColorOS Community Member.

FYI, it has various Groups as I mentioned earlier, like Creators, Influencers, Photographers and etc., Every group has some privilege  to post. You will get all the detailed information once you come to our Community. It's Pride to be a ColorOS Family. If someone reading this without being in ColorOSFamily I am expecting you soon to see here.

Scheduled Automatic Reboot
Nowadays, Performance of the mobile phone is the major glitch to every mobile phone users. Whether it is Brand New or Old, Performance Matters. Here I am going to tell you some few tips on How to increase usageof Phone RAM?
Here are some few Simple Steps!

As Humans we aregiving rest to our own Brain, Heart and other parts of our Human Body everyday.BTW, our Mobile Phone needs Rest Everyday. Yes you read it Right. We need togive Rest to our Mobile Phone Everyday at regular interval. Let us see how wecan acheive?!!
The one ofthe feature provided by ColorOS is Automatic Reboot.,
How many of you know, Restarting your MobilePhone Daily makes your Mobile work even faster than before..
Yes, Amazing isn't it. Everyday Restarting yourphone manually is very tedious and kinda headache to you when you are doingsomething with your phone at peak hours.
So ColorOS having an option that we can Schedulean Automatic ON and OFF. Recommended time is Night hours, that is which is thetime when you are not using your mobile , you can plan for it..
Steps to do Automatic Scheduled Restart:

1. Go to Settings
                                                                                                            2. Scroll down to Additional Settings
                                                                                                            3. Scroll down to Automatic On/ Off
                                                                                                            4. Set your desired time.

Step 1 2 and 3
                                    WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 2.24.39 PM.jpeg

Step 4
                                    WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 2.28.13 PM.jpeg

Note : There should be minimum of 11 Mins gap of ON and OFF time.

Night Shield.

EYE is most important organ in your body. You should not giveoverstress by looking longtime. If you are the one using Mobile Phone all aday, here is the feature that  ColorOS especially given to you. NIGHTSHIELD.
This application will reduce the screen brightness to low. Itwill reduce blue light which is very bright from the screen. It helps toprevent the Eye Strain.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 2.38.53 PM.jpeg

You can schedule it everyday for a default time, mostlyactivate this at night time. i.e., 10.00 PM to 7.00 AM. Also adjust it thescreen color by Cooler, Default, Warmer. Whereas Cool is high bright, defaultis normal and Warmer is Very light. I suggest put the slider between Defaultand Warmer would be perfect for everyone eye.

"Turn on display in color to protect your eye whileretaining the color of the content, creating a more authentic readingexperience." - Suggested by ColorOS.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 2.38.53 PM (1).jpeg

There is an option called Enable Now, you can enable this whenever you need. It has a Slider for the Screen Color Temperature that you can adjust, it has bars like Cooler, Default, Warmer. By Sliding it you can set your desierd color for the screen.

There are Three options availabe in Display Effect.

--> Display in Color
                                                                               --> Display in Black and White
                                                                               --> Comfortable Nighttime Reading

You can choose the option whenever you need of it.

This is very important and everyone should follow, becauseEYE is precious organ which we got we should save it.
It will bring down the Blue color light from the screen which can put a stop to your shear and tension of your Eye, also when you set on the Display in  color to prevent your retina while keep a hold of the colors of the matters in your screen. It will generate the legitimate persual involvement in Studying.

Types of Notifications in ColorOS

Unimportant Notification.

As we areinstalled n number of App's in our mobile we will be getting noficationsregularly.
ColorOS hasa solution for this. Yes, we can set to avoid the notifications fromunimportant Apps.

Steps :
1. Swipe Left to the notification that you dontwant, there are 3 icons will be there, DND symbol, Settings symbol, DeleteSymbol.
2. We can set DND for min 15 mins to max 2hours. upto which we wont get the notification blinked for the particular App.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 3.02.13 PM.jpeg
3. Go to Settings there and you can set thenotification as "Set As Unimportant Notifications". On successfullyou wont be getting the notification blinked on your screen. Also ColorOS isproviding more options like Status Bar Display, Lockscreen Display, Top ScreenDisplay etc., You can get back to original by unclicking if you want to changeyour decision.
4. Also one can set desired Ringtone for desiredapplication if they wanted to know when they receive from the particular App.

Once this option is Enabled, all the notifications from this Application will be no longer available or popped on the screen, if you want to see that notification you need to view it in the umimportant Section of the notifications settings.

This setting also can be retrived by using the same steps by unclicking it.

Swiping Down Notification.

Anotherfeature in ColorOS is, you can read the SMS Message or Whatsapp Message or anyother notification without opening the particular App. Yes, when thenotification
Pops up we can swipe down the notification from the notificationpanel and read from there itself without opening the particular application.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 3.08.51 PM.jpeg

Itmay save the time for Hardcore Mobile users. Also you can disable this insettings. FYI info, This notification has swiped from the Top as i doddled above in the picture.

DATA Usage Notification:

Another best feature in ColorOS is we can see the Data used by us without opening the Network Provider Application and without sending a Flash message to Network Provider. When we swipe down we can see the Data Usage of SIM 1 and 2 respectively. Also it has the data count of Every Month data usage. Very Useful isn't it!..

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 2.49.35 PM.jpeg

If your Both of the Sim has Data Usage, you can see the notification for which Sim is in use.

Smart Assistant with ColorOS

Smart Service -> Smart Assistant

Another very important feature in ColorOSis Smart Assistant.  As the name itself says what it does. Yes itwill do very useful and time saving doings to us. Some of the highlightedpoints to write here.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 4.11.03 PM (2).jpeg

It has In-build Step Tracker Application, where each of your Steps iscalculated when you walk with your phone, it will have a Tracker record fromDay 1, you can see the stat of yours. The one of the Very Best Thing thatColorOS having, because everyone is so tierd of downloading and opening anHealth Application which is kinda headache, where Steps Tracker solves it.

You can set the Goal like if you reach 7000 Steps today, you should cross therecord by nextday. It will give enthusiasm to you. Eveyday I am doing the sameto beat my own record. FYI, My recent highest Record is 23009 Steps for a Day,quite intersting for me to crack my own record.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 4.11.03 PM.jpeg

Weather Report and Calender

Weather Report gives you the exact climate happening in your city. It will alsopredicts the cloud which is going to Rain or going to Warm in your currentcity. It will make your plan for the day. Calender gives you the day to day happenings of your work, it can give the reminder of Birthdays and Todo list and so far.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 4.11.03 PM (5).jpeg

It hasQuick Functions Tab, where you can set most used Applications. It has weathertelecast and Calender and other important Tools to use. It has PermanetServices like Contacts, where you can set the very important and freqeuntlyused Contacts to be saved. By just a single tap, call will go. Simple and Easyfeature isn't it.      It has Match Updater, you can getthe match information that you follow.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 4.11.03 PM (4).jpeg

It has Photos reviewer, where it will automatically generate the Wonderful Momentsof You, Weekly, Monthly Review of You, Excellent Moments of the repeated facesof you and your Friends in your Photos Application. It will automaticallyselects the photos from your Gallery, where you can open the specific video andedit the pictures. Don't miss the Unforgottable moments of you.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 4.11.03 PM (1).jpeg

It hasPhotos reviewer, where it will automatically generate the Wonderful Moments ofYou, Weekly, Monthly Review of You, Excellent Moments of the repeated faces ofyou and your Friends in your Photos Application. It will automatically selectsthe photos from your Gallery, where you can open the specific video and editthe pictures. Don't miss the Unforgottable moments of you.

Mine, Recommended
WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 4.18.01 PM.jpeg

In Smart Assistant, we can add lot of features like Mine, Recommended, Travel, Life, Convenience and Entertainment.

Travel, Life
WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 4.18.01 PM (2).jpeg

Convenience and Entertainment
WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 4.18.01 PM (1).jpeg

You can add what so ever feature that you like. This is the most important thing that we need to notice here.

Convenience Aid in
ColorOS

This is the one of the wonderful feature of ColorOS, It has features like,

--> Navigation Keys
                                                                                                         --> Assistive Ball
                                                                                                         --> Smart SlideBar

Assistive Ball

It can be achieved by going Settings-> Convenience Aid-> Assistive Ball.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 4.38.02 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 4.38.02 PM (1).jpeg

This is the Ball which will be floating on your Home screen which contain Home Button Lock Screen, Back Button, Screenshot and Multitasking Screen Icon.
It will be useful for the users who desires to use it. I personally recommend eveyone to use this, because I love to use this feature LOL.   

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 4.38.02 PM (2).jpeg

Also this has two options like Gesture Operations and Tap Menu. You can select what you need and like, and you can choose the Gesture operations like Tap, Double Tap, Touch Hold and you can select what it should do when you click that button.

Also you can adjust the Transperency of the Assistive ball which is shown in the above screenshot for your reference. It has another feature called hide the ball when it is in full screen mode. It helps you to hide the Assistive ball icon when the Full screen mode is on playing any videos or Games etc. It can be acheived back by pulling down from the top edge of the screen to get it back to its function.

Smart SlideBar.

It can be achieved by going Settings-> Convenience Aid-> Smart SlideBar.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 4.26.17 PM.jpeg

This is the important feature for Hard core Mobile user that ColorOS has built. Yes, itis also like quick navigation bar, where you can set important application likeScreenshot, Screen Recorder, Camera, File Manager or any games etc.,

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 4.26.17 PM (1).jpeg

It can be accessed if you rotate your screen also. This is used to call your desingatedapps which is floating on your windows, this is to watch your videos and replyto any messages on the same screen.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 4.26.17 PM (2).jpeg

This Smart Slide bar is also can be used for access when the display is in both Horizontal or Vertical direction. All the Quick Apps and Tools functionalities may be used to get the peculiar apps in the floated windows. This Smart Slide bar allows you to watch the phots and any videos and you can respond and answer on the identical screen.

Navigation Keys

Settings-> Convenience Aid-> Navigation Keys.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 4.40.13 PM (1).jpeg

Navigation Keys has feature like Virtual Keys and Swipe-up Gestures. Where Virtual Keys where old type of keys where it will availabe on non notch display phones, whereas Swipeup gestures is the one developed for Full notch display screens, it won't shows their visibility and you can swipe up for the action which you tends to save for your desired option.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 4.40.13 PM.jpeg

Hope this Screenshot helps you a lot to find out what it describes.

App Drawer in ColorOS

Another one of the important feature given by ColorOS is called App Drawer. In Stock Android Mobiles you can see the option where you can see the Applications by swiping from up, all the apps will be listed. The same feel has been acheived by ColorOS Developers for their Customers.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 5.12.23 PM.jpeg

It is specially designed and customized for the users of Oppo ColorOS users. where user can useboth ways like sliding left
and right, and swiping up and down.

So, thats all now for Part 1 Folks, see you again in my

Please click on this link to read Part 2 Review.
https://community.coloros.com/thread-20212-1-1.html

Now what do you feel about ColorOSguys? Keep Posted in the comment section.
Thanks for your Time for reading my Thread.

If you like this post, do Follow me on ColorOS Community @GowthamMadeswaran.

Kindly do post your thoughts, views as comment in comment section below.
I am Bright-eyed and Bushy-tailed to catch you all.

Have a Great Day

Send candies

Participants 6Candy +50 Collapse Reasons
李瑞澤 + 2 1
bakar + 3 ok
nighthawk2821 + 5 very informative, found it useful as i a
Sanjeev00245000 + 10 theme store gallery se photo Lene
Gagangags19 + 10 awesome post
SAIPAVAN + 20 The landlord bang bang da!

View all candies sent

Gowtham M
UID

Creators Team Editor

Candy

Gold ideaHalloweenValentines DayBeta 5.0Alpha 5.0

Posted at 5-10-2019 20:48:45 | Display all floors
Good

Comments

OPPO01341066371: ดี  Posted at 7-10-2019 22:59
Always Be Self-Motivated✌
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 5-10-2019 20:58:00 FromCPH1803Mobile phone | Display all floors
update  oppo A3s

Comments

Appu亚太邮联007: okk  Posted at 8-10-2019 11:23
SAIPAVAN: The permission is adjusted now. You can open now!!  Posted at 7-10-2019 23:02
Appu亚太邮联007: While opening the above link it shows. "Sorry, you are not permitted to access this section"  Posted at 6-10-2019 10:36
SAIPAVAN: Hi, Please follow this thread. https://community.coloros.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&from=api&ordertype=1&threads=thread&tid=19141  Posted at 5-10-2019 21:04
UID

Senior Alpha Member

Candy

For MasterHalloweenBeta 5.0

Posted at 5-10-2019 22:02:01 FromCPH1819Mobile phone | Display all floors
awesome post bro
UID

Lv3.Crystal

Candy
Posted at 5-10-2019 23:03:15 FromCPH1969Mobile phone | Display all floors
Fascinating peculiarity of Oppo colour OS is that it's filled with bugs and bloatware and is indeed heavily skinned that future updates are impossible for older models
UID

Lv3.Crystal

Candy
Posted at 5-10-2019 23:06:17 FromCPH1969Mobile phone | Display all floors
Come on man..what are you selling? People won't buy this crap
UID

Lv9.Diamond

Candy

Beta 5.0For MasterFor the masterFor God

Posted at 6-10-2019 00:12:19 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Good
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 6-10-2019 03:30:11 FromCPH1823Mobile phone | Display all floors
https://community.coloros.com/thread-20144-1-1.html
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 6-10-2019 06:25:40 FromCPH1729Mobile phone | Display all floors
App Drawer in ColorOs
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 6-10-2019 07:47:44 FromCPH1969Mobile phone | Display all floors
Color
12345>
Return to list

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top