UID

Primary Alpha Member

Candy

「ColorOS Know How」 How To Keep Kids Happy & Busy During Lockdown

View:948    Reply:0 | Posted at 1-4-2020 14:27:11 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by BhaveshP at 1-4-2020 17:10

Hello ColorOS SuperFans!

Are you frustrated to be stuck inside your home during the coronavirus lockdown? If you are a busy parent like me, take this opportunity to spend some quality time with your children. Believe me, you'll enjoy it more than the kids.

There are many ways to keep young ones busy, I won't mention all but here are some pictures of activities you can do at home.

HEBH0714.JPG
IMG_4178.JPG
IMG_4275.JPG
IMG_20170924_140318.jpg
piano.jpg

So how can our Oppo mobile phone help us in passing time for the kids? FTIO0281.JPG

Many generous developers have made their apps & games free for a limited time during this difficult period. I have mentioned them below.
Please check current price before downloading as price can change anytime.

PLAY GAMES

There are thousands of good free games on the Play Store. Here are some games I have played and liked.

Lara Croft Go is a good puzzle game in the Tomb Raider series. The player moves Lara Croft as a puzzle piece through a board game while avoiding obstacles and manipulating the environment.

lara corft.jpg

Play as a snowboarder, sliding down an endless beautiful landscape of snowy mountains.

alto adv.jpg

Perfect sequel of the above game set in a variety of desert scenes.

alto odycy.jpg

Puzzles with mazes that include elements of optical illusions and impossible objects. Monument Valley is also great game.

monu valy 2.jpg

Sandbox game where you can cut hair and create various hairstyles.

toca salon 4.jpg

You can play Candy Crush Saga with free, unlimited lives this week

candu crush.jpg candy.0.jpg

Similar to flappy bird game but easy & beautiful design.

jetpack.jpg

The original juicy fruit-slicing action game since 10 years.

fruit ninja.jpg

FOR OLDER KIDS

call of duty.jpg

asphalt.jpg

Plant Vs Zombies 1 & 2
Even other EA games are good.

limbo.jpg

machinarium.jpg

pubg.jpg

free fire.jpg

READING COMICS/BOOKS

Amar Chitra Katha & Tinkle are giving one month subscription free. Create an account by using the following links, download apps and start reading now.

Amar Chitra Katha

ack.jpg

Tinkle

tinkle.jpg

Amazon is giving a selection of free Kindle ebooks.

amazon.jpg

DRAWING

Pinterest app/website has many drawing ideas.

pinterest.jpg

WATCHING MOVIES/TV SHOWS

Stories & songs videos in regional language
Learning & science experiments videos

Disneyplus is launching on Hotstar on 3rd April

disney .jpg

LEARNING

Learn From Home – Meritnation Live Class For Free for 21 days [Class 1 – 12]

byju.jpg

LEARN ORIGAMI (ART OF PAPER FOLDING)

origami.jpg

how to origami.jpg

3D ANIMALS IN AR GOOGLE SEARCH

• Great way to give kids an interesting home-schooling lesson without having to leave the house — or invite any real animals in to make a real mess!
• Search Google Chrome for any of the following animals:
Alligator, Angler fish, Brown bear, Cat, Cheetah, Dog, Duck, Eagle, Emperor penguin, Goat, Hedgehog, Horse, Lion, Macaw, Octopus, Pug, Giant panda, Rottweiler, Shark, Shetland pony, Snake, Tiger, Turtle, Wolf.
• Just below the pictures, you will see the "View in 3D" option that says - "Meet a life-sized dog up close"
• Click on "View in 3D" option.
Here's a photo of my friend with tiger.

tiger.jpg

• And when you have seen all animals, try Solar system (Sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto)
Moons (Titan, Earth's Moon, Europa, Phobos, Deimos, Ganymede, Mimas, Namaka, Hyperion, Io, Haumea, Umbriel, Callisto)
Miscellaneous objects (Neil Armstrong’s suit, Mars rover, Muscle flexion, Santa Claus) to learn more about them.

VIRTUAL REALITY

IMG_4210.JPG

cardboard.jpg

fulldive.jpg

PARENTAL CONTROLS WHILE GIVING MOBILE TO CHILDREN

ColorOS 7 has a feature of multiple users.
You can create user account for your child. In this way, games installed for your kids will only be shown when switching to your kids account. You can change Settings further to limit in-app purchase and data usage.

user.jpg

• When you turn on parental controls, you can restrict what content can be downloaded or purchased from Google Play store.
Open the Play Store app, In the top left corner, tap Menu and then Settings and then Parental controls. Turn on Parental controls. Create a PIN. In Settings, turn on Require Authentication for Purchases to prevent in-app purchases.
Screenshot_2020-04-01-14-18-29-67.jpg
• Limit your child's data usage.

data.jpg

CONCLUSION

A mixture of all of the above activities needed every day to keep kids happy & busy. The above apps were used by me and they are my personal recommendations. If you have a good game/app which can be useful to others, share it in the comments below.

Stay inside, stay safe & healthy, use social media responsibly, co-operate with authorities, help others and keep calm.

Thanks for reading my article, Follow me on @BhaveshP

Don't forget to give me some candies ;)

You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top