UID

Creators Team Member

Candy

HalloweenValentines DayBeta 5.0Alpha 5.0

「ColorOS Fantasy」Counting Cameras!!!

View:1164    Reply:2 | Posted at 23-4-2019 20:11:16 | Display all floors | Copy
Camera is the tool by which, we share what we see!!

Hello, My Dear ColorOS Fans,

How many of you are fond of having more number of Cameras in your device?

As the android era begins, we have seen phones with one camera, then two, three, four and it's going on its way, don't know where it stops…..
Let us jump into past and count cameras….

Solo Camera

f7.jpg

This is the very first thing which is introduced to take a photo and was introduced a few decades ago. And then, the same has implemented for front view, given birth to the selfie camera. This is the tradition which we have seen for many years. Moreover, the pixels were increased for great photography.

Then arose a new trend.

Dual Cameras
f9.jpg

Portraits are given a great priority, and then phones began to launch with two cameras. Some say for portraits, some for depth sensing, for group selfies and many more…..

Many smartphone vendors have implemented some cool functionalities using extra cameras. When we look at FindX, the secondary camera is known for TOF(Time Of Flight) and gives great photos along with more secured facial unlock by scanning face in 3D.

As we all know, we are never satisfied with what we have. Then came one more…..

Triple Camera
r17.jpg

Yes, this made the people surprised. One is normal, second for depth and the third one for their own reason...
But whatever it may be, photography with Android has become an epic. We can have whatever mode we want. We can click a shot as near as the Professional DSLR.

Quad and Penta Camera

4can.jpg

Not yet implemented in all. But many leading smartphone brands have started these projects. Let us wait for which OPPO device will first come with these many Cameras.

And let's see where it stops. What if the whole back part is filled with Cameras… I mean with 6+ Cameras…

Post your opinion in the Comment section and say me how many cameras you are using currently…

Before we end up, look at this beast.......

5cam.jpg
That's all guys.
May the future of Cameras excel, and we may leave DSLR's for photography.

Follow @SAIPAVAN for latest updates.

Send candies

Participants 1Candy +3 Collapse Reasons
hp + 3 good

View all candies sent

Always Be Self-Motivated✌
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 26-4-2019 00:36:08 FromCPH1803Mobile phone | Display all floors
apply

Comments

OPPO01348388173: good  Posted at 4 dayBefore
UID

Pre-Creators Team Member

Candy
Posted at 26-4-2019 14:22:29 FromCPH1819Mobile phone | Display all floors
I'm using f7. Only one Camera.. So sad..

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/Darkroom/OPPO Websits
2005-2019 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top