UID

Creators Team Member

Candy

HalloweenValentines DayBeta 5.0Alpha 5.0

「ColorOS Experience」My Experience with ColorOS | Ft.SAIPAVAN

View:531    Reply:3 | Posted at 7-8-2019 20:39:01 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by SAIPAVAN at 13-8-2019 13:27

Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.

Hello all,
Hope you all enjoying ColorOS, Today i want to share my such enjoyment with ColorOS.
Firstly, have a look on my Journey with ColorOS.

PicsArt_08-07-07.25.39.png

To start with, I have started my journey as a beta tester on my OPPO F7, where we can experience latest version of software without being released in market. Then we have given a chance to become a better tester. I have soon joined to alpha team, and have many perks like Flipkart gift cards as a reward for my testing. After becoming on of a senior tester, I never forget the day when I recieved a surprise gift from ColorOS.

Surprise from ColorOS

PicsArt_08-07-07.49.56.png

That day I was very happy as my wish came true. I always wished for the T-shirt with that ColorOS logo. And on Diwali(one of largest celebrated festival by all Indians), I received the Tee along with a special gift of festival.

Being Creators Team Member:

PicsArt_08-07-08.03.05.jpg

After being an Alpha team member, There is a new section in our Community(The Creators Team). Soon I was invited to become a Pre-Creators Team Member, where we were treated with 3 months evaluation to qualify for Creators Team member. Having passed the evaluation, I have become a Creators Team Member.

PicsArt_08-07-08.14.12.png

One of the greatest achievement of mine is, receiving a device to trial it. Yes, I have received OPPO F11pro device as a perk for my journey with ColorOS.
Have a look on the above collage and guess where is my position!!(Hint:I'm one of youngest one among them)

Now I'm working as a article writer and a tester of ColorOS, and waiting eagerly for more surprises!!

You know what, I was invited for the launch event of OPPO's Reno(Most innovative phone), But was missed the launch due to my busy schedule. It was one of most dissapointing past which i would never forget.

Now let me share my experience of using the coolest operating system of mine:
Best of my choice:

1.The User interface
ColorOS has fluid user interface. Anyone can use it very easily. We may see many devices which buffers loading apps in day to day usage, But I have never seen it in ColorOS.

2.Optimizations:
It has included with lots of optimizations, including Game optimization, Photo enhancement, Smart battery optimizer, and lot more....

It is very hard for me to say about my favorite features because I love them all. Lets end it and discussing the con's would be helpful.

Things which are required for the bright development of ColorOS: (My opinion)

1.The dark mode
2.The multi account login
3.More Camera functions
4.More customized options

I'm closing this session as a willfull ColorOS Creators Team member. Hoping to see you all as one of us. Spare little time for your happiness, you can achieve anything...
Start your journey with ColorOS, and make it more colourful with us.

Thanks for sparing your valuable time for me.
Show your love towards me by sending me Candies

Do follow @SAIPAVAN for latest info.
Thanks for your love and support towards ColorOS.

Send candies

Participants 2Candy +15 Collapse Reasons
renflo + 5 hope to upgrade my color os 3.0
Professional + 10 Excellent

View all candies sent

Always Be Self-Motivated✌
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 15-8-2019 12:54:38 FromCPH1819Mobile phone | Display all floors
Great~
UID

Lv6.Silver

Candy

Beta 5.0For MasterFor the master

Posted at 7 dayBefore FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Excellent
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 3 dayBefore FromMobile phone | Display all floors

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2019 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top