UID

Pre-Creators Team Member

Candy

「Influencer Camp」Coloros 6 Just Amazing ? : Everything you need to know

View:1304    Reply:12 | Posted at 20-8-2019 20:52:28 FromCPH1919Mobile phone | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by Praveenk007 at 22-8-2019 20:02

So guys what is good about coloros 6 and what's not good and what you should know and what you already know. main important what can make it best among the rest in the market. everything is available in this post . please have a look while you get lot of interesting stuff to know and use on your device. Let's get started.

Coloros 6 Features:

1. App Drawer

In today's world of smartphone features App Drawer is one of the most widely asked feature and in Coloros 6,  we not only get App drawer but also have choice to opt for standard mode. So it's big advantage for both users who like app drawer and those who like standard mode. So it is one of the best thing that has been implemented on coloros 6.

2. Smooth UI

One thing I am loving the most in Coloros 6 is it's redesigned and eye catching UI(User interface ). I just can't explain you guys how smooth it is and best part in this is it is never laggy and just too good to use.

3. Notification Panel

Many of you might think how this can be good feature but remind you guys as the name suggest everything is Colourful to identify as to what dipicts which icon and it's so fascinating that whenever you touch on icon in notification Panel the sponge effect you feel is just awesome. Try yourself if you haven't yet.
temp_upload_img.jpg

4. Lock screen

Many of the smartphone users are jealous about one feature that is available ready in Coloros 6 is always on lock screen. It shows time , date and battery percentage on lock screen which is standout when compared to other OS . And more importantly it is your choice to have it or not. Do try this. I know most of you already know this.

5. Smart Assistant

Many of you might have seen this kind of feature in IOS but guess what. Even Coloros 6 has same feature but in its own style and it just adds beauty to entire Coloros skin. It holds lot of handy features like Currency converter, Photos, Cricket scores, Your order status, etc at one place, isn't that amazing?.

temp_upload_img6460.jpg

6. Game Space

This is one feature which really makes difference to Gamers as they are gonna love this feature. This feature makes the game load faster, run smoother, and it never makes your game mood get spoiled as you'll have side gesture to reply messages, see important things and someone calling you will never interrupt your gaming experience as call pops up on top of screen and you can recieve and continue gaming easily or you may ignore as it doesn't pop up completely  on your gaming screen. I personally love this feature

temp_upload_img9010.jpg

7. Navigation Gestures

So here comes one such feature which makes user really happy. Navigation feature is all about going back, home screen, and you get lot of options to try and select which you feel good for your style of using the phone.

temp_upload_img9987.jpg

8. All about AI (Artificial intelligence)

One thing I observed in Coloros 6 is that it's technologically advanced with AI . And the AI works so well that you feel the difference by yourself when you use it. I just feel I'm ahead of others in terms of technology . You will definitely feel the difference and you'll feel this is crazy.

9. Private safe

Many of you might know by the name it's place where we can store Private things like confidential documents, photos and so on. So this is really good that it's in built in the Coloros, making users to avoid downloading third party apps to store which might have risk of data breach.

10. Phone Manager

I don't know how many of you know this but Phone manager in Coloros makes you use at least once in day. It's so well designed and antivirus is just super as they have 360 and Avast so you can choose which antivirus you like to scan your phone with. And they are updated regularly. And you can also clean WhatsApp junk in the Phone manager isn't it cool.

temp_upload_img1179.jpg

8. Other Features

Other features like screen recording, lock screen magazine though it's there in old Coloros too, There is Riding mode, Driving mode, Three finger screenshot, Dual Apps, Split screen, last but not the least It has unique feature of combination of WiFi and Data speed  intelligently to give you buffer free browsing experience.

If you find anything interesting and you think I missed out. Comment in the section to what is that .

Areas of Improvement :

I wouldn't say they are bad or worst . It's just my opinion and it is just add on to the Coloros which can make it best among the rest.

1. App and Game recommendation need not be added but anyhow it doesn't harm or trouble you in any way

2. Scrolling on webpages and through apps can be made smoother .

3. Was expecting Dark mode in Coloros 6 but anyhow we might get it in update shortly or its not issue either as it's coming bundled in Android Q.

4. Adding some new features with providing security updates can make difference.

What everyone of you should know about Coloros 6 or  Coloros as whole is that it's Ads free , which means there are no advertisement on the Coloros which is really great thing as it makes the OS really user friendly and enhances user experience.

Finally what you think about Coloros 6 or just Coloros as whole do comment down and also what feature interests you and what you don't like in Coloros. Do comment below to make the difference.

victory:
OS6-shareimage.png

Send candies

Participants 2Candy +11 Collapse Reasons
andishop + 1 saya ingin seperti ini
Gyd + 10 good job

View all candies sent

UID

Pre-Creators Team Member

Candy
Posted at 20-8-2019 21:32:38 FromCPH1919Mobile phone | Display all floors
Hey guys what do you find interesting and what you don't

Comments

Oppousersam: System apps( settings ,clock ,file manager etc) don't rotate from portrait to landscape mode.  Posted at 21-8-2019 13:55
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 21-8-2019 12:26:19 FromCPH1823Mobile phone | Display all floors
Not supported Oppo F9 Pro

Comments

Praveenk007: You'll get these in Coloros 6.  Posted at 21-8-2019 13:44
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 21-8-2019 13:54:49 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
System apps( settings ,clock ,file manager etc) don't rotate from portrait to landscape mode

Comments

Praveenk007: These features cannot be used in landscape mode in any os including stock Android  Posted at 21-8-2019 14:10
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 21-8-2019 13:59:34 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Nfc and Dolby Atmos not in oppo f9 pro  ,it's possible getting Dolby through OTA updates ?

Comments

Oppousersam: Bro I guess you never used any other phones except oppo , all system apps of redmi are allowed to work portrait as well as in landscape mode .get a redmi device and then talk to me  Posted at 21-8-2019 14:15
Praveenk007: Dolby can be given through ota update  Posted at 21-8-2019 14:14
Oppousersam: Here in oppo f9 pro camera flash does not work below 15 percent of battery , 15 percent is quite large to prevent flash to save battery ,it should be 2_5 percent instead of 15 percent ,another bug  Posted at 21-8-2019 14:13
Praveenk007: landscape mode is limited to only certain apps and watching videos it works. Redmi , Samsung all are limited as oppo  Posted at 21-8-2019 14:13
Oppousersam: Nfs is hardware feature but I guess we could get Dolby through OTA ,not sure  Posted at 21-8-2019 14:12
Oppousersam: It's not stock Android , landscape mode works in system apps of all other manufacturer like Samsung ,redmi etc .except oppo and it's really buggy  Posted at 21-8-2019 14:11
Praveenk007: I don't know about Dolby through ota but NFC cannot be given through ota update as it is hardware built in into device.  Posted at 21-8-2019 14:11
Praveenk007: They are in fixed orientation and Cannot be used in landscape not only in Coloros but it's applicable to all including stock os  Posted at 21-8-2019 14:09
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 21-8-2019 14:15:14 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Bro I guess you never used any other phones except oppo , all system apps of redmi are allowed to work portrait as well as in landscape mode .get a redmi device and then talk to me

Comments

Praveenk007: Yeah bro noted.  Posted at 21-8-2019 14:47
Oppousersam: And if you are raising issue then raise camera flash concern too .it works in other brands  Posted at 21-8-2019 14:20
Oppousersam: See I meant to say ,all system apps ( settings ,file manager etc) does not rotate in landscape from portrait .so you can't use system apps when your phone is horizontal .got it ?  Posted at 21-8-2019 14:19
Oppousersam: Cool ,hope you understand my concern  Posted at 21-8-2019 14:17
Praveenk007: Sorry bro I haven't tried Redmi yet but I'll surely take your point and let you know.  Posted at 21-8-2019 14:16
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 22-8-2019 00:44:04 FromCPH1809Mobile phone | Display all floors
Colar 6 update oppo a5

Comments

Praveenk007: have u updated to CPH1809EX_11_A.23 version  Posted at 22-8-2019 18:08
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 30-8-2019 14:05:14 FromCPH1809Mobile phone | Display all floors
New version OolorOs 6
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 30-8-2019 14:56:03 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
gave me updates
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 30-8-2019 14:56:44 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
new verson coloros 6 oppo f9
12>
Return to list

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2019 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top