[ColorOS Know How] Fascinating Peculiarity of Oppo ColorOS - PART 2

View:16035    Reply:47 | Posted at 25-9-2019 21:45:19 | Display all floors |   Copy
This post was edited by GowthamMadeswaran at 25-9-2019 21:45

Hello ColorOS Super Fans,

How's the Josh Going??

It's Super Exited and Immense Joy to meet you all with my another review on some of the wonderful features of ColorOS.

Untitled.jpg

Now I am going to make an appearance with the Gripping and Enthralling Topic that going to astound you.
Yes, the Topic is Fascinating Peculiarity of Oppo ColorOS - Part 2.

As most of you have read my previous thread about Fascinating Peculiarity of Oppo ColorOS- Part 1 here is the link.
https://community.coloros.com/thread-20144-1-1.html

It is Enrapture to see youall again with my another thread. I am getting utterly enlivened whenever I amgetting ready tolink up with you all. Once again I need to inform you allthat, I need everyone here to create this space more interactive by addingyour thoughts, give your feedbacks, comments, views aboutthis topic. I ambright-eyed and bushy-tailed to catch you all in comment section.

Gaming with ColorOS
Gaming is an activity that engages one to Fun and Amused. It is an Entertainment Factor for one to relax from his/her daily Stress. Ofcourse it is a Stress Buster. It should challenge everyone to win the Game. It will increase the Will Power.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 5.15.53 PM.jpeg

Earlier, playing video games in PC and PS gives you real,authentic,indigenous original look. But after the Boom of Mobile industry, allthe astonishing features are even available in Mobile. Mobile Gaming is nowvery popular. It has no age bar. From Younger Generation to Old Generation isplaying Mobile Video Games, which burst their stress.

oppo1-7-19.jpg

In Early ages, we used toplay in Streets and Grounds but nowadays it is getting reduced because ofMobile and Computer Games. My request to everyone is, spend little of your timeby playing Physical Games rather than spending all the time Virtually. It willmake you Strong by Physical.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 5.20.19 PM (1).jpeg

Installing and PlayingGames in your mobile is not harder but examining that your Mobile is which iscapable handling the Game Application is veryimportant. ColorOS gives us a glorious Solution for this. Let'shave a deep Look. Game App's are available from 1 MB to > 5 GB. Beforeinstalling on App we have to see whether the App is capable to our Mobile ornot. When we install large App it will consume and demolish your Phone RAM veryfast.

It may reduce yourperformance of your Mobile. ColorOS has comeup with Guide and Key forthis. By Implementing OPPO Game Space.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 5.20.19 PM.jpeg

Game Space in ColorOS

ColorOS has comeup with greater idea for rectifying those RAM flawness byimplementing an APP called Game Space, which is one of the most usefulapplication created by ColorOS developers.It has most importantfeatures are

-> ReleaseMemory,
                                                                                                      -> NetworkProtection,
                                                                                                      -> NoDisturbance Mode.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 5.20.18 PM.jpeg

Release Memory

Release Memory will release the unwanted memory space which is stored as Junkcache memory. It will increase the speed of the RAM instantly. This acheived byGame Space App where same thing available as Single Application in Market.

Network Protection

When you start any Game, Network Protection Mode is Switched ON automatically,where it helps your Mobile from Advertisement Hackers and Online Privacy Theft.For Eg., if you unknowingly pressed any of the AD contians Virus which can Hackyour Personal data.
It is one of the Major feature that ColorOS has.Wonderful Isn't it?!!!!!

No Disturbance Mode

This No Disturbance Mode ONFeature will prevent your mobile from unwanted notifications that popped whenyou are playing a Game. It will protect you from upsetting and disappointingnotifications that is pop in your window while Gaming.

When you open Game Space Application, it will show the list of GamingApplications that installed in your Mobile. It will also show the SignalStrength and Battery Life of your Mobile. It also has two options called ModeOperation and Block Banners.
WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 5.20.18 PM (1).jpeg
Mode Operations

Mode Operations has list of components called,

--> High Performance Mode

Which helps your Mobile to perform very High, not just by word it's really High. You can feel your Phone Rich in performance while you play. This option is created for Born Gamers, who can't stop their play.

--> Balanced Mode

Where Balanced Mode helps your Phone to react fair and equitable. You will not feel that your phone will react unbiased. It is the most recommonded option, where moderate Gamers can choose this.

--> Low Power Consumption Mode
This option is also created Born Gamers. Yes, Surprised? Because Born Gamers can't stop their play eventheir battery is low. When this option is Switched ON it will reduce the GameApp that consume the battery and speed of the RAM. Also very moderate andlittle Gamers can use this option for the better performance.

--> Ignore Calls

If this option is switchedon, it will ignore or block the calls when you are die hardly gaming. By theway, this is also one of the Cool Feature for Born Gamers.

--> Block Banners
When you are deeplyinvolved in the game, if some of the notifications popped as a banner will youlike it. Of course not, isn't it? This is developed by the Team to Block theBanners to avoid the un wanted notifications when you are deeply gaming.

--> Block Calls and Banners
This option will help youto ignore and avoid the calls as well as banners during your Game. Hard coregamers will use this option if you are all time involed in PUBG. Lol

--> Show Calls and Banners

This option made for Gameswho are willing to response their callers. Yes, if this mode is ON, you can seethe calls while you are gaming and also you can see the banners. It will beperfect for rare time gamers. Intersting features isn't it?!!!!

193941ffsfhs9959zboca5.jpg

Hey Tap Internet Services

Oppo has introduced aconcept called HeyTap Internet Servies, where it is the Hubfor following Applications in OPPO Store. It has to ensure and make certain tohave a greater and superior experience OPPO's Internet services and OPPOaccounts are currently being renamed as HeyTap Internetservices and HeyTap account.

List of the Apps thatmerged as HeyTap as follows.

--> App Market
                                                                                     --> Game Center
                                                                                     --> Theme Store
                                                                                     --> Browser

If you are using the oldversion of these you will be getting the Push Message Notification to updatethe App. All the apps will be turned to HeyTap Account respectively.
Kindly do check thiswebsite www.heytap.com for more information about HeyTap Services.

Please read more forinformations about all the listed apps above.

App Market

App Market is thespecialized applicaiton which is built for all Applications installed in yourmobile. For Eg., it is like a Google Play Store where it containsinformation about all installed application and available application inmarket. It Suggest you the best app that fit for you and peak app thatavailable in market.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 5.55.29 PM (1).jpeg

Also it will show the listof the App that needs to be updated, it is very safety to all your installedapps. It has an option called CHECK-IN.You need to visit this app everyday anddo check in and for every check-in points will be provided from min 20points  to max points for every checkin. By using the check in pointsone can play the lucky draw and buy coupons.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 5.55.29 PM.jpeg

Lucky Draw and Couponshaving the most popular reward points like Amazon points  Flipkartpoints and lots more. Points will be credited to your account as a money. Yesyou read it right. It will be credited as a Money. Awesome Experience isn't it.Do Check in everyday and get exiting points.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 5.55.29 PM (2).jpeg

Also in regular intervalsthey will be conducting games and events in app market , where there is Luckydraw is been conducted, you can get vouchers for it when you won the game.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 5.55.29 PM (3).jpeg

FYI, I have got lots ofvouchers in Flipkart and Amazon and got the products from it. Yahoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!........
Whatstopping you!!! Come on Folks. Join with us...
Let's get into an Amazing world of ColorOS.

Game Center

ColorOShas Default Apps like Game Center, Game Space, which is specially customizedfor ColorOS users.

081447t4c6pje6hhch9qcb.jpg

Game Center is like APP Market where you can CHECK-IN and to get thedaily rewards, it will added to your APP Market reward points.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 6.06.38 PM (2).jpeg

It has a option called KoKocoins that is virtual currency that used in GAME CENTER. It can be used forgame topup's, which is purchasing any game properties and etc., It is aspecialized App for Game Application only.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 6.06.38 PM (3).jpeg

Oppo lets you to the world of Games. It has fields like Simulation, Racing, Adventure, Action, Casual, it will let you to choose the desired field of games you need to download.
Each game will be noted in Game space and if you do the actions specified by the Game center you can earn the KOKO points as well as other points which is added to your main points in HeyTap.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 6.06.38 PM (5).jpeg

As you can see, I have downloaded the Sand Balls game, and I have received a message from Game Center.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 6.06.38 PM.jpeg

Theme Store

ColorOS has Default App forThemes, Wallpaper, fonts which is specially customized for ColorOS userscalled Theme Store.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 6.10.53 PM.jpeg

It has a option called KoKocoins that is virtual currency that used in Theme Store. It can be used fordpwnloading walpapers, screensavers, fonts which is purchasing any themeproperties and etc., It is a specialized App for Themes only.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 6.10.53 PM (1).jpeg

Theme Store is like APPMarket, Game Center where you can CHECKIN andto get the daily rewards, it will added to your APP Market reward points orHeyTap points.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 6.10.53 PM (2).jpeg

Oppo Browser

Specialized browsing unitfor the Oppo ColorOS users, which is very fast and attractive and moreprecisely it will help you to earn . Yes, through the HeyTap Points you canredeem any of the available vouchers.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 6.25.56 PM (2).jpeg

ColorOS has Default App forInternet Browser which is specially customized for ColorOS userscalled  Oppo Browser.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 6.25.56 PM.jpeg

It will show the Best Picsof the Week news, it has Top Sites like FB, Google, YouTube, Twitter andShopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon etc., you can customize it as your wish.

Browser is like APP Market,Game Center, Theme Store where you can CHECKIN andto get the daily rewards, it will added to your APP Market reward points orHeyTap points.

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-25 at 6.25.56 PM (1).jpeg

It has a option called winpoints that is virtual currency that used in Browsers. you can get the Pointsfor doing regular Tasks as routine as Reading Articles.

It can give you 20 Points for reading 5 articles a day.
It has limited tasks also like Turning on system notification you can get 20 Points, and turning on Browser notification you can get 20 points.

Still, there are numerous Tremendous Features to describe about ColorOS.We can see it in another thread.

So, thats all now  Folks, see you again in my another review.   .

If you have missed to read my Part 1, Please click on this link to read
https://community.coloros.com/thread-20144-1-1.html

Now what do you feel about ColorOS guys? Keep Posted in the comment section.
Thanks for your Time for reading my Thread.

If you like this post, do Follow me on ColorOS Community @GowthamMadeswaran.

Kindly do post your thoughts, views as comment in comment section below.
I am Bright-eyed and Bushy-tailed to catch you all.

Have a Great Day

Send candies

Participants 3Candy +11 Collapse Reasons
Serdar100001828 + 5 very good
vcff222 + 5 ชอบ
SUNIL02856782 + 1 4

View all candies sent

Gowtham M
UID

Creators Team Editor

Candy

HalloweenValentines DayBeta 5.0Alpha 5.0

Posted at 29-9-2019 19:39:25 | Display all floors
Nice information shared!!

Comments

Hungdz123: Xin vui long cập nhật Oppo A3s lên ClorOS 6.0  Posted at 4 dayBefore
Always Be Self-Motivated✌
Posted at 6 dayBefore | Display all floors
SAIPAVAN published at 29-9-2019 19:39
Nice information shared!!

Thanks bro
Gowtham M
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 5 dayBefore FromCPH1809Mobile phone | Display all floors
oppo A5 mee colorOS 6 kaa update kab tak aayga
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 5 dayBefore FromCPH1809Mobile phone | Display all floors
please oppo A5 new features update colorOS 6 update please update in oppo A5
UID

Lv3.Crystal

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 5 dayBefore FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Update my oppo a3s
UID

Lv3.Crystal

Candy

Beta 5.0

Updates my oppo a3s new coloros 6
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 5 dayBefore FromCPH1803Mobile phone | Display all floors
when is Oppo a3s able to colorOS 6
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Update เมื่อไหร่นะ
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Update
12345>
Return to list

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2019 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top