UID

Trial Volunteer

Candy

Beta 5.0

[ColorOS Know How]System Widgets, Home Screen and Lock Screen Effects

View:4707    Reply:6 | Posted at 26-9-2019 13:49:16 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by chetanjivani at 26-9-2019 14:30

Hello ColorOS Superfans,

Today, I am here with you to inform useful System widgets, different types of Home Screen and Lock Screen magazine available for us. These System widgets help us to reduce our efforts because they are placed on our home screen. For better customization we have different types of Home Screen mode and Lock Screen Magazine.

Home Screen
Let's start with Home Screen where we can have choice of Drawer Mode or Standard Mode. Also we can change Theme and Wallpaper to personalize experience. There are Thousans of Theme and Wallpaper are on Theme Store and every day adding more. So you can downlod Theme ,Wallpaper and Fonts from there and get more personalization.

Select Lock Screen.png Theme.png Wallpaper.png

Choose Drawer mode or Standard Mode
Now you can choose your Home Screen between Drawer Mode or Standard Mode according to your preference. If you bored with any one mode for long time you can swich to Drawer Moder or Standerd Mode and have cool feel. Moreever you can create folders on the home screen.

Choose Drawer Mode.png Drawer Mode.png Standard Mode.png

Lock Screen Magazine
Unable Lock Screen Magazine and have different beautiful Lock Screen Wallpaper which is regularly updated. Keep updating Lock Screen Magazine and have different lock screen wallpaper. Form the lock screen you have detail information about photo and you can save on phone  and share this photos to your friends.
Choose LM.png LM 1.png LM 2.png LM 3.png

Now we will see different types of Custom Widgets which will improve your experience.

Clock Widget
Clock Widget have different types like dual clock, world clock, at a glance and normal clock widget. In Clock Widget you have Weather information of your city. In dual clock you can save two different location.
At A Glance.png Clock 3.png Dual Clock.png World Clock.png

Calendar

Calendar Widget allows you to have Scheduled and month at glance widgets. In Calender widget you can save your appointments, Meetings, Schedule. Holiday list of yur Region. You can set reminder also.
Month.png Shedule.png

Chrome Widget
Chrome Widget allows you to have Chrome Bookmarks and Chrome Search Widgets. From home screen you can search for any content on web with this widget. You can have saved bookmark of frequently used websites which you can directly visit from your home screen.
Chrome book.png Chrome Search.png

News Stand Widget
News Stand widget gives every day news on your home screen for quick look. and get in touch with world. This widget also shows Weather of your city.
News Stand.png

Music Player Widget
Music Player Allows you to play , fast forward, like your favorite music from home screen.
Music.png

Gmail Widget
Gmail Widget allows you to quick look on inbox mail. In this widget you can reply or draft your mail which will save your time.
Gmail.png

Google Keep Widget
Google Keep Widget gives quick looks on Notes,Schedule, Important Appointment, Reminders…. This widget also allows you to edit, write new notes and you can have reminders of important meetings.
Note List.png

I am sure this article will help you to understand the benefits of Custom Widgets, Home Screen and Lock Screen Magazine
Hope you loved my article. More interesting information is waiting for you. Follow me @chetanjivani

Thanks for your continuous Love and Support towards ColorOS

Send candies

Participants 2Candy +10 Collapse Reasons
NickName3906643 + 5 Good
NickName0138966 + 5 Good

View all candies sent

chetanjivani
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 26-9-2019 17:18:33 FromCPH1821Mobile phone | Display all floors
Very Nice

Comments

chetanjivani: Thanks  Posted at 27-9-2019 11:59
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 27-9-2019 08:13:10 FromCPH1821Mobile phone | Display all floors
New Dimensions of System Widgets

Comments

chetanjivani: Thanks  Posted at 27-9-2019 11:59
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 5-10-2019 13:17:01 FromCPH1719Mobile phone | Display all floors
Hi, after I installed the new update for my Oppo, I can't use my volume button. Any idea how to fix it?

Comments

chetanjivani: which model of phone You are using? which version of ColorOS you are using?  Posted at 5-10-2019 14:16
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 7 dayBefore FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Rất oki
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 7 dayBefore FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Tôi muốn lướt thông báo trên màn hình khóa
UID

Senior Alpha Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at The day before yesterday 02:35 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Cool

Comments

chetanjivani: thanks  Posted at The day before yesterday 07:26

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2019 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top