Candy

Alpha 5.0HalloweenBeta 5.0

「ColorOS Know How」How To Register to OPPO ID

View:622    Reply:2 | Posted at 29-9-2019 15:54:27 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by kushwah at 29-9-2019 15:54

Hello ColorOS Super Fans,

Once again I am here with my new article 'How To Register to OPPO ID'

Learn how to register to OPPO ID.

Applicable for ColorOS 5.0 and above. Check your ColorOS version in [Settings] > [About Phone].

Create an account so you can have access on OPPO Cloud and Family Sharing App.

Register and create an OPPO ID AccountTo create an account:

• Go to [Settings] > [Sign in to Your OPPO ID]
  • Tap on New user registration

• Register either using your email address or using your mobile number, then tap Next.

• A security verification will pop out and type in the right characters that are shown

• A verification code will be sent to the email or phone number that you have used to register. Enter the verification code.

• Set the passcode or password to protect your privacy. It shall be 6-16 character long and should be a combination of  2 of the following: numbers, letters, & symbols. Tap Register.

• You have now registered to OPPO ID successfully, go and get started.

Once you have successfully registered, you can manage your information like name, date of birth by tapping My Info. You can also manage your account like mobile number & email, recovery contact when you forget your password, and password management by tapping Sign-in & Security.

OPPO ID its Services

Learn more about the services that are being offered by OPPO ID

Applicable for ColorOS 5.0 and above. Check your ColorOS version in [Settings] > [About Phone].

To have an OPPO ID account is to have access and enjoy OPPO Cloud as well as Family Sharing Apps. For a start, we will give you free 5GB of Cloud space, It's on us.

To create an account or login if you already have one. Tap [Settings] > [Sign in to Your OPPO ID] then create an account or use the existing one. SeeHow To Register to OPPO ID

Once you have successfully signed in, you can manage your information like name, date of birth by tapping My Info. You can also manage your account like mobile number & email, recovery contact when you forget your password, and password management by tapping Sign-in & Security.

Services Offered

OPPO Cloud. This can securely store your photos, videos, contacts, notes, and other important data. If your phone data is lost or you need a new phone, you can quickly restore data from OPPO Cloud. OPPO offers 5GB of free cloud storage. You can upgrade with easy and affordable plans.

Upgrade data plan. Tap on Manage Cloud Storageand choose the plan you want.

OPPO Cloud Backup. To enable this feature, tap OPPO Cloud Backup and enable. Once enabled, every time your phone is connected to Wi-Fi, it automatically backs up SMS, phone records, system settings to the cloud. It will auto-backup once a day but you can tap Back Up Now if you want.

Note: Previous backup will also show.

About Cloud Data Sync. When cloud sync is turned:

• Data will be automatically uploaded to the count and you can access it from any of your devices.

• When data on the phone are added, modified, or deleted, the same changes will happen on the data stored in the cloud.

• When data on the phone are added, modified, or deleted, the same changes will happen on the data stored in the phone.

• Data deleted by mistake can be restored from the recycle bin in the cloud.

Note: You can also sign to your OPPO cloud on our computer, just use this link: cloud.oppo.com

Family Sharing. To share services requiring an OPPO ID.

• Create a family group and invite up to 5 family members.

• Share the cloud storage you purchased with your family.

Note: Other family members need to have an OPPO ID and you can join and leave the group anytime you want. Only the administrator can stop family sharing.

Sign out from OPPO ID. Just Tap on Sign Out.

Thanks for reading my article, Follow me on @kushwah
Suggestions and Feeds are always Welcome
Share some candies if you like the article.

Send candies

Participants 1Candy +10 Collapse Reasons
Gyd + 10 10

View all candies sent

UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 7-11-2019 23:06:08 FromCPH1825Mobile phone | Display all floors
kkk
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 10-11-2019 18:06:08 FromCPH1905Mobile phone | Display all floors
temp_camera_img1573389205913.jpg

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2019 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top