UID

Creators Team Member

Candy

Honorary memberValentines DayBeta 5.0

[ColorOS Know How] Wallpapers Resource

View:1079    Reply:5 | Posted at 19-10-2019 16:47:25 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by Teja_Reddy at 25-10-2019 16:45

Hello ColorOS Fans,

One of the best things about ColorOS is its customization. There are endless possibilities of how different and unique ways we can personalise our home screen with the help of wallpapers. Today I would like to give you some Home Screen Wallpaper ideas and resources as well. So let's dig in.

StockWallpapers:

ColorOS have a  range of wallpapers that are well-chosen by the  ColorOS Design Team. These Wallpapers may vary from Version  to Version based on the Trend, Theme of the Version and many more. These are also called On-Device Wallpapers.

FAQ_51_Common_1.png FAQ_51_Common_2.png FAQ_51_Common_3.png FAQ_51_Common_5.png

To access these pinch-in on Home Screen -> Select Wallpapers and select the available Wallpapers. Alternatively, you can go to  settings -> Home Screen and Lock Screen Magazine -> Set Wallpaper and choose between Static Wallpapers or LiveWallpapers.
homescreen_798_1.gif

Use your own photos:

Tap Photos, then select your favorite image from the photo gallery.

staticwallpaper_4245_7.jpg

ThemeStore:

And if you think that these were not to your liking, we have an workaround called Theme Store. Here in  Theme Store we have tons of Wallpapers that were categorized and Chosen by the developers. They can be range from Flowers, Animals, Love, Beaches, Nature, Girl Power etc. We could also find the most downloaded Wallpapers, Editor picked ones, Top this Month and Top this Week. So, its pretty obvious that we could end up with a great wallpaper on our Home Screen.

um_theme_1.jpg    um_theme_2.jpg

To access go to Theme Store -> Wallpaper tab on the bottom.

google.png
Wallpapersby Google:

Wallpapers by Google is an App that we could download from PlayStore /App Store. It provides with stock android wallpapers that were seen on Android One Devices. And like wise any other wallpaper App, it has a Category of Landscapes, Textures, Life, Earth, Art, CityScapes, Solid Colors, SeaScapes.

w2.png        ww.png

One feature that impressed me most is the Daily Wallpaper feature. Select any Category and set as daily Wallpaper. It changes the Home Screen Wallpaper with a new one from the Category so that everyday you get a fresh look without doing anything on its own.

unnamed (5).png
WALLOOP:

WALLOOP is a collection of Live Wallpapers. Hold your thoughts when I say Live Wallpapers,you might think of battery drain. I have used this app on my device, checked the battery consumption and it's almost negligible. Try it for yourself and you will feel  the same. It has some Premium Live Wallpapers which can be unlocked by watching some ads. Also tons of AMOLED Live  Wallpapers. If you are having aAMOLED Screen like OPPO K3 or any , you could enjoy these without worrying about Battery. It's a Win- Win situation here.

unnamed (6).png    unnamed (7).png

Oh! I almost forgot, we can change the speed of the moving subjects in the Live Wallpapers as well.

unnamed (1).png
Tapet:

Tapet is one of its own kind of Wallpaper App. Its an Wallpaper generator App, so that automatically generates high quality Backgrounds. You can select a random wallpaperor let the app generates a random wallpaper on hourly or daily basis. You can customize the Pattern, Colors of the Wallpapers so the same will be used in generating  new Wallpapers.

unnamed (10).png unnamed (9).png unnamed (8).png

Customizations are many like, Changing the amount of Blur, Brightness and Saturation. Also we can save the Customized settings  by backing up.

unnamed (11).png
STOKiE:

STOKiE is an another Wallpaper App from PlayStore. Its obvious what it provides by looking at its name STOKie, it provides with
Stock Wallpapers of different mobile manufacturers. These are taken from famous brands like OPPO, ONE PLUS,GOOGLE PIXEL, APPLE, LG, VIVO, SONY, SAMSUNG ... and the list goes on.

unnamed (12).png unnamed (14).png unnamed (15).png

This is a great App for those who like to experience the Backgrounds from different Manufacturers.

There are quite a lot of these kind of Apps that can be used for personalisation of the HomeScreen, and the customizations are limitless! So i am gonna give a few links to similar Apps as well so that you could checkout them.

Comment below, What's your favourite Wallpaper Resouce.

Thank you,

UID

Trial Volunteer

Candy

Alpha 5.0HalloweenBeta 5.0

Posted at 21-10-2019 20:58:58 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Nice
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 1-11-2019 20:18:12 FromA37fwMobile phone | Display all floors
thank you
UID

Trial Volunteer

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 4-11-2019 09:52:33 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Nice
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 10-11-2019 08:22:56 FromCPH1729Mobile phone | Display all floors
nice
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 4 dayBefore FromA37fMobile phone | Display all floors
nice thank you

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2019 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top