UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

HalloweenValentines DayBeta 5.0

「ColorOS Photography」My Travelling Experience - #ColorOS7 Launch Event

View:171    Reply:1 | Posted at 27-11-2019 19:40:10 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by venkadesh_p at 28-11-2019 15:20

Hello, all ColorOS Fans,
This is the quick show article of my first time flight traveling experience and attended as a ColorOS Fan, #ColorOS7 launch event held at Delhi on 26th November 2019.
Let me share some of the beautiful memories captured using OPPO Reno 10x Zoom.

A journey from Bengaluru to Delhi on 25th Nov 2019

1.jpg
I started from home in the morning as I want to reach the airport on time. From my home to the airport, it is about 40kms. On 25th November 2019 morning, Waiting for Airport Bus from Jayanagar 4th block bus stand, Bangalore.

2.jpg
Boarded at the Airport bus, started travel towards Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru.

3.jpg
Reached the airport and I took this pic. This is the front view of Kempegowda International Airport.

4.jpg
Noticed a few small shops at the entrance of the airport. Those shops are selling soft toys for kids.

5.jpg

This is also I have noticed at the entrance which they made world map with airplane toys.

6.jpg

There is another shop which was looking awesome. This shop is for home candles and homemade fragrances.

7.jpg
Heading towards Departure entrance of the Airport. There is the direction information board for navigating customers in the right direction.

8.jpg
After the ticket and Government Id verification, entered inside to take the boarding pass and ticket. This picture is clicked inside the airport.

9.jpg

Collected tickets and went for security check-in. After all the procedures completed, then moved towards the terminal for boarding onto the airplane. This picture is captured near the terminal.

10.jpg
Finally seated in the airplane. I felt happy and excited as it is my first-time flight experience.

11.jpg
This is the click at the time of the airplane that started moving towards the runway.

12.jpg
This is one of the best experiences. I clicked this picture while flying. The clouds look like cotton bundles. Looks awesome.

13.jpg
This is the lunch provided on the airplane. The food supplied in the flight is good.

14.jpg
Clicked in a middle way to the capital of India.

15.jpg

16.jpg
It is time to landing in the Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. These are captured before the landing.

17.jpg

18.jpg
I landed in the Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi and decided to travel in Delhi Metro train to reach the JW Marriott Hotel. Heading towards the airport metro station.

19.jpg

I took a token from the counter and this picture is captured when I was waiting for the metro train.

20.jpg

21.jpg
Traveling in the Delhi metro was awesome. Reached Delhi Aerocity Station.

22.jpg

This picture is captured on the way to JW Marriott Hotel.

Accommodation at JW Marriott Hotel

23.jpg
I took this picture the moment I found the JW Marriott Hotel name. Successfully reached JW Marriott Hotel.

24.jpg
These flowers are placed at the entrance of the hotel. Looks very beautiful.

25.jpg
After the registration process for accommodation, this picture is captured while searching for my room number.

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

Got few gifts from ColorOS at the registration. These are the pictures of those gifts.

29.jpg
This is the view from the room in which I stayed.

30.jpg
After finishing dinner, took a selfie inside the hotel room before going to bed.

31.jpg
Geared up for the #ColorOS7 Launch event on 26th November 2019 with ColorOS hoodie.

32.jpg
Before the event, I went for breakfast and met many ColorOS fans. I had a great time with them.

#ColorOS7 Launch Event

33.jpg
Now it is time for the launch event. This is the board placed at reception.

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg
I went to the registration process for attending the launch event and received an Earphone as a gift and the id card for attending the event.

37.jpg

38.jpg
This is the main entrance to the event hall. Looks very beautiful. Theming was awesome and the Name board on the right side.

39.jpg

Here it is the Color OS 7 launch event hall. The only reason I came to Delhi from Bengaluru. Finally, it happened and it was a great and amazing experience and happy to have so many awesome features in #ColorOS7

40.jpg

41.jpg

After successful completion of the event had an experience with the ColorOS7 in experience zone. Now it is time for lunch. I had awesome food at the ColorOS7 Launch event.

42.jpg
It is time to leave the JW Marriott hotel to catch the return flight. I took a selfie at the event hall entrance before leaving.

Back to Bengaluru on 26th Nov 2019 evening

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

To reach the airport, we planned to use the Delhi metro as it is a near and a quick way to reach Delhi airport. On the way to Delhi Aerocity metro station, saw these beautiful flowers.

46.jpg
Reached Delhi airport and this picture is clicked while waiting for security check-in.

47.jpg
Boarded at the flight back to Bengaluru.

48.jpg
This is the photo captured after the takeoff of the airplane. Bid bye-bye to Delhi. Safely reached home at 12:30 am on 27th November 2019.

Finally, I want to say thanks to the ColorOS team and each and everyone who has helped me to be a part of the ColorOS community.

Note: All the images used are captured in OPPO Reno 10x Zoom

That is all about my Travelling Experience for attending #ColorOS7 Launch Event. Thank you for each and everyone who visited my post. If you like my posts, do follow me @venkadesh_p for more articles.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkadesh

UID

Senior Alpha Member

Candy

Alpha 5.0HalloweenBeta 5.0

Posted at 29-11-2019 18:58:16 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Nice
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top