UID

Creators Team Member

Candy

「ColorOS Know How」 Enable DEVELOPER MODE in your Oppo phone

View:2999    Reply:0 | Posted at 11-2-2020 18:42:54 | Display all floors | Copy
Hello ColorOS SuperFans,

Developer mode is a bunch of settings which can be used to tweak many hidden features in your Oppo smartphone. By default, it's hidden. So you'll not find it in the Settings app. But it is very easy to enable this mode.

REMEMBER: These settings are designed for the developers to give them tools they need to test various settings. Changing without knowledge may lead to problems. I have tried all settings without any problem. Remember which settings you have changed and if something stops working, revert the changes you made. Also some of the tweaks are useful & works great when enabled.

It is very easy to enable.
• Open Settings-> Abour Phone-> Version.
• Tap 7 times to enable developer mode.
• A message will be displayed that "you are now in developer mode".
• A new menu item of "Developer options" will be available now in Settings->Additional Settings.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

If you want to disable Developer options, just turn off the toggle. All the changed settings will revert back without any problems.
Screenshot_2020-02-11-11-19-14-24.jpg

There is similar hidden Developer Setting in Play Store app. To enable, similar procedure is there.
• Tap the three-bar menu icon in the upper left-hand corner.
• Tap on Settings.
• Scroll down to the section that says "Play Store Version".
• Tap on “Play Store Version” seven times.
Screenshot_2020-02-11-11-20-43-67.png

This enables one option "Internal App Sharing". This is not much useful to us but just cool as not many people know this!
Screenshot_2020-02-11-11-25-54-24.png

CONCLUSION:
Developer mode is a hidden but useful collection of options in the Settings app. I'll be writing another tutorial showing all the useful options it provides. Stay tuned...

Thanks for reading my article, Follow me on @Bhavesh_Parmar

Don't forget to give me some candies ;)

You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2021 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top