UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

[ColorOS Skills] Top 10 Mobile Photography Tips Part1

View:890    Reply:4 | Posted at 2-4-2020 19:24:45 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by Zaki1203 at 3-4-2020 09:29

Photography is the story I fail to put into words.
— Destin Sparks

Hello, ColorOS Superfans,

How are you doing folks ?
Whatsup guys I'm back with a new article as i promised i shall be back super duper soon.

Its my First article of April ,i am expecting this month to make more quality & useful articles than previous month it isn't possible without your support.

By the way if you haven't seen my previous article then Click Here

Today i am here with an interesting Photography Skill which is on "Top 10 Mobile Photography Tips"

Top 10 Mobile Photography Tips

Today i am going explain to you guys, 10 mobile photography tips that can help to improve your photography.Using these skills you can take some stunning photos with your mobile phone.Mobile photography may seen daunting.But with a few simple tricks,you'll be able to shoot the kind of photos you never thought possible! Read on to discover 10 mobile photography tips that will dramatically improve your photos.

1.Cleaning Your Mobile Camera Lens.

woman-cleaning-smartphone.jpg
(Creator@MdRockz )

I think not cleaning your mobile camera lens it's a common issue but you know your mobile phone spends alot of time in your hands,as well as your purse or pocket and as a result,the camera's lenses can get covered in dirt,dust, and fingerprints.

a dirty lens will leave greasy,blury or dust spots on your photos and that won't look great!.So take clean micro fibric cloth using that clean the clean or use of lens wipes.

2.Set The Focus To Ensure Your Subject is Always Sharp

Even if your lens is perfectly clean,sometimes your subject just doesn't look sharp.Thats because the camera's autofocus doesn't always focus where you want it to.To ensure your subject is always in sharp focus,you'll need to set the focus point manually.
you need to compose your shot,then tap on the screen where you want to focus.A yellow box will appear to indicate the focus point.

Screenshot_2020-04-02-16-19-36-79.png

3.Adjust Exposure For Perfect Brightness levels.

Many photos often turn out to be over-exposed or under-exposed,like this.

PicsArt_04-02-03.43.16.jpg

It doesn't have to be this way! we can get perfect level of brightness of our photos

IMG20200402152920.jpg

You can simply adjust the exposure before you take a picture.adjusting exposure in the mobile camera app is easy.

start by tapping to set focus. Then swipe up or down to adjust exposure.

27010_Mobile-Photography-Tips_w1120.jpg
(Creator-iphonephotographyschool)

Using this tip you can also create amazing silhouette photo,by simply reducing exposure of a subject whereby it appears completely black.

PicsArt_03-14-11.39.12.jpg

4.Use HDR & Dazzle Mode For Evenly-Lit Photos With Amazing-Detail

HDR Stands for High Dynamic Range.it allows you to capture detail in  both the shadow and the highlights. Taking photos of high-constract scenes can be a problem when it comes to exposure.A high-constrast scene has both dark and bright areas-such as a landscape with a bright sky and dark foreground.When you take a photo, the camera struggles to capture detail in both the shadows (dark areas) and the highlights (bright areas).You’ll usually end up with one of two problems.Either the highlights will be correctly exposed, but the shadows will appear too dark. Or the shadows will be correctly exposed, but the highlights will appear too bright.

3179958532_02a89fec0d_b.jpg
(Creator-Flickerr)

5.Shoot in Portrait Mode To Create Gorgeous Blurred Backgrounds

You can get professional DSLR effect in your photo with dreamy,blurred backgrounds.
IMG20191114131250.jpg

You might think this is impossible with mobile phone photography.But you don't need a professional DSLR camera to blur the background in your photos. if your OPPO camera has Portrait mode, you can easily blur the background when taking pictures & Also apply filters if you want.

6.Activate Burst Mode For Incredible Action Shot

It is very hard to capture great action photos of moving subject.We often miss perfect shots because you don't press the shutter button at right moment.This is a common problem when shooting subjects that are moving.But the OPPO mobile can capture perfect moment,just simply turn off Dazzle Mode and Start pressing shutter button for while.You will get worthy results.

Using+Burst+Mode+1.png

(Creator-Audreyannphoto.com)

7.Keep Your Camera Steady For Sharp,Shake-free Shots

Sometimes our lens is clean and subject is in focus but still we get shakey or blurry images.A common cause of blurry photos is camera-shake.

zigzag-camera-shake.jpg

(Creator-Colorexpertsbd.com)

Camera-shake happens if you move the camera (even very slightly) when taking a photo.Now, in bright light conditions, some slight camera movement usually isn't a problem.Because when there's lots of light, the camera uses a fast shutter speed (to avoid too much light getting in).A fast shutter speed freezes any movement in the scene, including camera movement. So in bright light, your shots will usually be nice and sharp.But in low light conditions, the camera has to use a slower shutter speed. This lets more light in over a longer period of time.During this longer exposure time, any movement (including camera movement) will be captured as a blur or streak.And this is why you often get blurry photos when shooting in low light or at night.To capture sharp photos in low light, you need to keep the camera really steady.I recommend to use mobile tripod,you can use them to keep your phone perfectly still when shooting.Incase you don't have tripod Hold your mobile with both hands,making sure you have a good tight grip.

NOTE-  Use Expert Mode when tripod is mounted to click long exposure or fast shutter Speed

temp_upload_img7475.jpg

8.Use The Rule Of Third To Compose Beautiful Mobile Photos

Getting sharp, well-exposed photos is crucial. But composition is equally important.Good composition is what sets apart an average photo from an amazing one.Composing a visually pleasing image involves careful positioning of the important elements in the frame.So how do you decide where to place your main subject or focal point? You use the rule of thirds!

The“rule” states that you should position the most important elements off-center
                                                    – rather than in the middle of the frame.

22554_mobile-photography-tips_w320.jpg
(Creator-Iphonephotographyschool)

This creates more balanced and natural compositions – compositions that are engaging and pleasing to the eye.Fortunately, the OPPO Camera has a handy tool to help you compose using the rule of thirds.

What is this tool?

It's called the camera grid.

9.Use Leading Lines For Powerful Images with incredible Depth

By using leading lines image won't look flat & lifeless.Here's one of the best mobile photography tips to avoid flat & lifeless use leading lines.

unnamed.jpg

(Creator-jpteachesphoto.com)

Leading lines are lines that lead from the foreground to the background of the scene.A leading line could be a path, a road, a river, or a railway line.It could be a fence, a wall, a bridge, or a row of trees.It could even be footprints in the snow or the water’s edge at the beach.You can use anything as a leading line – as long as it draws the viewer’s eye into the image.To ensure the leading line creates a sense of depth in your photo, frame the shot so that the line starts in the foreground.The line should either lead into the distance or towards your main subject.This is such a simple composition technique. But it will have a huge impact on your mobile photography.So whenever you’re out shooting, look for leading lines. Then use them to create incredible depth in your pictures.

leading-lines-014.jpg

(Creator-Photographyhero.com)

10.Experiment With Different Perspectives For More Unique Images

Most people take photos from chest height while standing.But you’ll get far more interesting photos by shooting from a different perspective.So, always look for an alternative point of view when taking pictures.Would the scene look more interesting if you shoot from a low angle.Try crouching, kneeling, or even lying on the ground.Shooting from a low perspective is great for making foreground subjects loom large in your photo.You could also try shooting straight up at a tall building, tree canopy, or decorative ceiling and alot more,which will make your photography unique.

22567_mobile-photography-tips_w560.jpg

22574_mobile-photography-tips_w560.jpg

(Creator-Audreyannphoto.com)

Guys,lets keep this for today as am tired.Hope you all enjoyed this thread.Comment below your thoughts and do criticism,constructive or destructive everything are mostly welcomed.Also let me know your favourite Tip you liked & Feel free to provide suggestion in the comment section.

Let me wrap my lap and come back super duper soon with PART 2 OF MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS for you, Thank you.

Hoping our users loved this photography article please show me your love towards me by sending me candies.

Stay tuned to Forum for more useful tips.

Do Follow apkaapna@zaki1203 for more ColorOS photography article..!

Once Again Thanks for your continuous love towards ColorOS

Awesome article is coming instead of photography article,Stay tuned for that.Till then see you, have a good day, bye

Signing off
~ Zaki Arif Ali
(ColorOS Photo Club)

END

Zaki
UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

HalloweenValentines DayBeta 5.0Alpha 5.0

Posted at 3-4-2020 11:52:50 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Wow ... Photographer like me .. those are really passionate to take amazing photos through phone this article really give them various ideas.
UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 3-4-2020 12:07:22 | Display all floors
MdRockz published at 3-4-2020 11:52
Wow ... Photographer like me .. those are really passionate to take amazing photos through phone thi ...

Thank you so much bro for your kind feedback
Zaki

Harshit

UID

Internship Moderator

Candy

Gold ideaCommunity moderatorBeta 5.0

Posted at 4-4-2020 13:28:24 FromCPH1881Mobile phone | Display all floors
Nice,This really helps me and for who that learning Photography tricks.
I use much and much the leading lines.
All the Points are having a creativity for any photographer.
Very Nice....👍👍😍😍💯💯💯💯💯
UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 4-4-2020 14:59:25 | Display all floors
Harshit2004 published at 4-4-2020 13:28
Nice,This really helps me and for who that learning Photography tricks.
I use much and much the lead ...

Thanks brother
Zaki
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top