UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

[ColorOS Know How] My Experience During Corona Pandemic

View:508    Reply:2 | Posted at 3-4-2020 18:23:10 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by Zaki1203 at 8-4-2020 17:51
      Write it on your heart that everyday is the best day in the year.

- RALPH WALDO EMERSON

Hello, ColorOS Superfans,

How are you doing folks ?

Whatsup guys I'm back with a new article as i promised i shall back soon.

Last month evaluation my Rank was 10 it wasn't possible without your support.i am extraordinary thankful to everyone for showing their love towards my articles as i promised this month. I shall provide more useful & quality articles than previous month .

By the way if you haven't seen my previous article then Click Here

Today i am here to "Share My Experience During Corona Pandemic"

Things You Should Know about Corona Virus

1. What do we mean by CoronaVirus ?

-The virus spreads from person to person through small droplets from the nose or mouth via coughing or sneezing, according to the World Health Organization (WHO). It can persist on most surfaces up to several days, so in addition to directly inhaling the virus, you can become infected by touching something that has been contaminated and then touching your own nose, mouth or eyes. There is some evidence that virus particles in the feces of an infected person can transmit the disease through contact but that remains unconfirmed.

2. Can people be re-infected ?

-This is a key question - and we don't yet know the answer. There are a handful of cases of possible "reinfection" in recovered patients. But most scientists believe those are more likely to have been relapses. A patient may feel better and test negative for the virus in their nose and throat, while the virus remains elsewhere in their body. Fully recovered patients have antibodies in their blood that should protect them from fresh infection, but we don't know how long those antibodies will last. With some viruses, antibodies fade faster. Even if they do persist, SARS-CoV-2 might undergo small changes over time, as flu viruses do each year, rendering the antibodies ineffective.

3. Do we know when there will be treatments or a vaccine ?

-No. So far there are no vaccines or antiviral medicines specific to the new coronavirus. Treatment for now focuses on relieving symptoms such as breathing assistance. Companies around the world are racing to develop vaccines. A few have launched early safety testing in humans, but experts say it could take a year or more to develop and test a vaccine. Another complication: viruses can mutate quickly. Some scientists have already identified subtle changes since SARS-CoV-2 emerged in Wuhan, China, in December. But recent studies show the virus is relatively stable, which suggests vaccines should still be effective when they become available.

4. How many people are infected, and how many do not show any symptoms ?

-So far, more than 1,032,026 cases have been reported worldwide, of which more than 54,293 have died and more than 220,011 have been recovered.Some researchers estimate that up to 85% of people who are infected show no or only mild symptoms and may not even know they are sick. That would put the number of people who might have been infected in the millions. But we need many more studies and much more testing to close in on a more accurate number.

My Experience During Corona Pandemic

More than one-quater of the world's 7.8 billion people are now largely confined to their homes,as governments step up curbs on movement and social contact in a bid to contain the virus.All over india state borders are closed,airport,hotels and business shut, and school cancelled.My annual exams were going on and i was fully prepared for my exams suddenly schools got closed due to corona virus ,I don't know when will my exam occur again.Looking at this I'am at my home practicing self quarantine.Starting Few days of Lockdown were good i got time to relax,later on i started being bore but looking at current situation and Self Health is main you can't compromise it so i never went out of my house.I request ColorOS Superfans please don't go outside your house unless its a very important matter & Do wash your hands oftenly for 20 seconds.I respect Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his addressings ,we are with him.My parents told me that do something productive so i started writing OPPO Community articles,started practicing different types of photography and i also did my pending work.After completing my work i used to spend my rest of time in having conversation with my parents great quality time.My mother's work load increased as my father,young brother and i'm at home so we need very time something to chew.Everyday feels like weekend so we want food like weekend not like daily regular days then delicious food is cooked.I never watched news before but now after coronavirus everyday i am watchting news.Before CoronaVirus i used to spend time with my family even after coronavirus i am spending my time with my family no changes at all.By the way ColorOS Community helped me alot to kill my time and do productive work.

I suggest my dear Superfans that avoid being lazy be productive because time is precious.
Have a look on my photographs clicked during Lockdown

IMG20200330182206.jpg

IMG20200330181914 (1).jpg

IMG20200330181843.jpg

IMG20200330175957.jpg

Sunset view from my terrace

IMG20200402231333 (1).jpg

IMG20200402231400.jpg

IMG20200402232110.jpg

IMG20200402223844.jpg

I tried doing something creative

Guys,lets keep this for today.Hope you all enjoyed this thread.

Comment below your thoughts and do criticism, constructive or destructive everything are mostly welcomed.

Let me wrap my lap and come back super duper soon with a new article for you, Thank you.

Hoping our users loved this photography article please show me your love towards me by sending me candies.

Stay tuned to Forum for more useful tips.

Do Follow apkaapna@zaki1203 for more ColorOS article..!

Once Again Thanks for your continuous love towards ColorOS

Awesome article is coming,Stay tuned for that.
Till then see you, have a good day, bye

Signing off
~ Zaki Arif Ali
(ColorOS Photo Club)

END

Send candies

Participants 1Candy +10 Collapse Reasons
VishalVerma + 10 I'm replacing salt with light ColorOS!

View all candies sent

Zaki
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 30-4-2020 19:39:36 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Use
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 30-4-2020 19:40:43 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top