UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

[ColorOS Skills] Best Mobile Photo-Editing Apps

View:683    Reply:5 | Posted at 4-4-2020 20:53:50 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by Zaki1203 at 6-4-2020 20:14
Photography is an itch that won't go away. No matter how much you scratch it.

Hello, ColorOS Superfans,

How are you doing folks ?

Whatsup guys I'm back with another cool article.Toaday i'm fully charged up and ready to rock on so let's kill it.

Today's article is gonna be very interesting for whose who are interested to know Best Mobile Photo Editing Apps

Today i am here with an amazing Photography Skill which is on "Best Mobile Photo Editing Apps"

By the way if you haven't seen my previous article then have alook Click Here

Best Mobile Photo Editing Apps

Today i am going to discuss about Photo Editing & recommend to you guys my mostly used Photo-Editing Apps

1. What do we mean by Photo-Editing ?

-The meaning of photo editing is the act of altering an image, simply put. But that’s oversimplifying a subject which is quite complex.For example, some photo editing techniques are done manually, while others are conducted through automated software. Some photo editing is even done offline, on actual photographs, posters or other printed collateral.

2. What are the different types of Photo-Editing ?

-There are many different types of photo editing. Some are simple and others are more complex.You can typically execute simple photo-editing techniques fairly easily and quickly. Complex techniques and digital editing may require a software program and more experience and training.

-Simple photo-editing techniques include:

1. Noise reduction: smoothing the picture out, typically accomplished by reducing the pixel size

2. White balance: the color of the light in the image

3. Contrast: higher contrast makes an image more punchy, while lower contrast makes it flatter in color

4. Exposure: the brightness of the photo

5. Lens correction: addresses any issues with the camera lens

6. Color adjustments: change the color of an item or element in the photo

7. Resizing and cropping: adjust the dimensions of the image

8. Background removal: delete the background from the image, isolating the subject (this is often used for white background product photography)

3. The history of Photo-Editing

-Photo editing wasn't always done so easily on a computer. Before today's digital image manipulation tools, photo editing was often done by hand.Creative live takes a closer look at the history of the wet collodion method, photo editing, pointing to the 1850s discovery of the wet collodion method of putting multiple photos together (using negatives).

-Shortly thereafter, photo manipulators used it to put silhouettes of ghosts on photos of deceased soldiers. One famous example is an image of Abraham Lincoln's spirit behind widow Mary, placed by William H. Mumler.

-Fast forward to the 1980s, when Adobe announced the first digital photo-editing software which brought image editing into the modern age its line of products, and digital photo-editing tools which editors can use on their computers. Today, there are tons of photo-editing tools available, both paid and free. However, Adobe's Creative Cloud remains one of the most popular and well-known.

-In 2011 the first Photo-Editing app mobiles app were released on App store.First was Fotolr Photo Editor.Other apps have been made for other mobile operating systems.These apps allow easy editing and photo sharing by smartphone and tablet computer.

4. What is Photo-Editor ?

-Is a professional who collects, reviews, and chooses photographs and photo illustrations for publication in alignment with preset guidelines.

My Favourite Mobile Photo-Editing Apps

1. Adobe Lightroom Mobile

1200px-Adobe_Photoshop_Lightroom_CC_logo.svg.png
-Adobe Lightroom is my favourite Photo-Editing app,it is highly recommended to use.Adobe lightroom has become the gold standard for digital photo management and editing amongst professionals. Thankfully, due to the simplified interface and wonderful syncing features, it doesnt take a pro to manage or edit photos in the cloud-based version, Lightroom CC. Available on both Android and iOS, Adobe Lightroom CC is a full-featured photo manager and editor, complete with RAW photo support, presets, exposure adjustments, watermarking, and so much more. It's free to download and edit photos in, but if you want the ability to sync your photos across devices and use the premium features, you'll need to shell out for Adobe's Photography Creative Cloud Plan,which costs around 755 Rupees per month.

2. Snapseed

Snapseed_Icon.png
-Snapseed is my second highly recommeded app to use ,it offers premium features.Some features are there in snapseed which lightroom doesn't have.Snapseed is a powerful Android photo editor developed by Google that carries quite a lot of features. It is available for free and is also ad-free. The app has a user-friendly interface which is easy to use, just tap on the screen and open up any file you like.

-Snapseed comes with many different types of filters to modify the look of the photo, including 29 different varieties of tools. Once done with the editing, you can easily export the file to save it or share it with your friends.

-Special Features of Snapseed

1. RAW DNG files can be edited and exported as JPG

2. Native dark theme mode in the app

3. Selective filter brush for editing only a portion of an image

4. The option of saving customized preset for applying them to images later

3. PhotoDirector

71ihPi0Tg7L.png

-Snapseed is a powerful Android photo editor developed by Google that carries quite a lot of features. It is available for free and is also ad-free. The app has a user-friendly interface which is easy to use, just tap on the screen and open up any file you like.

-Snapseed comes with many different types of filters to modify the look of the photo, including 29 different varieties of tools. Once done with the editing, you can easily export the file to save it or share it with your friends.

-Special Features of Snapseed

1. RAW DNG files can be edited and exported as JPG

2. Native dark theme mode in the app

3. Selective filter brush for editing only a portion of an image

4. The option of saving customized preset for applying them to images later

4. Picsart Photo Studio

preview.jpg

-In starting years when Picsart was launched it was my favourite as timelapses but later on i reduced using picsart because of its poor export image quality.Picsart is much better than Photodirector but only thing it makes negative impact on it is poor image quality.Otherwise it has alot of cool features and makes you feel confortable while using it.With over 100 million downloads, PicsArt is one of the favorite photo editing apps out there in 2019. The reason PicsArt is such a stand-out is due to the sheer number of options you have for customizing your photos. It comes with a built-in camera feature and a social network for sharing photos.

-Other features include collage, draw, frames, stickers, and more. The app is available for free with some in-app purchases,

though, you have to deal with ads.

-Special Features Of PicsArt Photo Studio

1. Brush mode for applying effects selectively on particular parts of a pic

2. Rapidly evolving AI-powered effects

3. In-built camera app with live effects

4. Double exposures using layers and adjustable transparency.

5. Adobe Photoshop Express

1200px-Adobe_Photoshop_CC_icon.svg.png

-Adobe Photoshop Express is a simple and minimalistic interface, Adobe Photoshop Express is a great Android photo editor for quick, easy, and powerful editing on devices. It is packed with essential features like crop, straighten, rotate, and flip photos.

-Photoshop Express has one-touch filters, a variety of effects, colors, auto fix, frames, and also some advanced tools like Image Rendering Engine to handle large files like panoramic photos. Its Noise Reduction feature can minimize unwanted grain and speckling in night photos.

-The app is free to download and is ad-free. Moreover, it provides you the service to share photos on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking sites.

-Special Features Of Photoshop Express

1. More than 80 filters for instantly editing photos.

2. Photos can be imported and edited in RAW format

3. Perspective correction feature for fixing skewed perspective photos

4. Share the edited photos instantly to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media websites

6. Airbrush

5cc40dc6112c8-384x384.png

-I use it when editing my portrait photographs just to retouch my model's face.Airbrush is the best app for beautifying for your  model's face .Airbrush is easy to use photo editor app. It has user-friendly retouch tools and cool filter options to provide you with a beautiful editing result. The app is available for free, but it has got some in-purchases and contains ads. It has a built-in camera interface that comes with a variety of live effects.

-Further, AirBrush has an interactive interface and includes lots of tools such as blemish and pimple remover, whitens teeth and brightens eyes, body slimmer, and artistic retouching features, natural and radiant filters. Also, you can instantly share your edited photos to any social networking sites.

-Special Features Of AirBrush

1. Excellent blemish and pimple remover tool for perfect photos

2. Natural radiant features for adding natural-looking makeup with mascara, blush, etc.

7. TouchRetouch

246x0w.png

-Compare to other photo apps we have mentioned, this app here is a bit different. It will not let you make major changes, but it will let you remove small things that make an image unattractive. But the thing is that it is really good at removing minor imperfections. This is why we have put this app on our list.
-Keep in mind that it is not free. You need to spend some money.

-Special Features of TouchRetouch

1. Make unwanted things disappear by marking them with Blemish Remover.

2. Remove pimples to make your face beautiful.

3. Ridiculously easy to use. You can learn to use it very quickly.

4. Makes your photos beautiful by removing objects that spoil your pictures.

These are some of best Mobile Photo-Editing Apps,there are thousands and thousands of Mobile Photo-Editing App like Prism,Photo Lab,PhotoGrid and more.

Guys,lets keep this for today.Hope you all enjoyed this thread.
Comment below your thoughts and do criticism, constructive or destructive everything are mostly welcomed.

Let me wrap my lap and come back super duper soon with a new article for you, Thank you.

Hoping our users loved this photography article please show me your love towards me by sending me candies.

Stay tuned to Forum for more useful tips.

Do Follow apkaapna@zaki1203 for more ColorOS photography article..!

Once Again Thanks for your continuous love towards ColorOS

Awesome photography article is coming,Stay tuned for that.
Till then see you, have a good day, bye

Signing off
~ Zaki Arif Ali
(ColorOS Photo Club)

END

Zaki
UID

Creators Team Member

Candy
Posted at 6-4-2020 17:42:14 | Display all floors
I always edit my photos in Photoshop on computer. But for mobile photo editing, Lightroom & Snapseed both are the best. I don't have the experience of the other apps.

VISHAL VERMA

UID

Candy

Gold ideaCommunity moderatorBeta 5.0

Posted at 6-4-2020 18:44:41 | Display all floors
I always use snapseed. It's completely free, full of features, and easy to use.
VISHAL VERMA
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 7-4-2020 05:59:47 FromCPH1823Mobile phone | Display all floors
where is update for f9 pro its already April now
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 30-4-2020 00:07:53 FromCPH1901Mobile phone | Display all floors
হাই
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 2-5-2020 07:29:59 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
My oppo f1
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top