UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

「ColorOS Skills」Tips How To Capture Beautiful Landscapes

View:26509    Reply:74 | Posted at 13-4-2020 19:12:32 | Display all floors |   Copy
This post was edited by Zaki1203 at 13-4-2020 19:12
A good photograph is one that communicates a fact, touches the heart and leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective.

Irving Penn

Hello, ColorOS Superfans,

How are you doing folks?

Whatsup guys I'm back with another amazing article with the same energetic spirit and passion as previous article

I hope so you all are fine and taking all the precautions needed.

Recently we have launched Second Episode of Photography Challenge on Indoor Portraits so do Participate

Today i am here with an amazing Photography Skill which is on "Tips How to Capture Beautiful Landscapes"

By the way if you haven't seen my previous article then have alook Click Here

Tips How To Capture Beautiful Landscapes

Today i am going to discuss about how you guys can capture beautiful stunning landscape using simpe tips.Let's don't further waste time.

1. Use 4:3 Ratio

I really love using 4:3 ration it gives better image quality compared to Full screen.Sometimes i feel it makes photo wide which is good for landscape.If your oppo mobile has 48 or 64 Megapixel do click photos using it or click on the highest resolution of your mobile.

PicsArt_03-28-02.22.47.jpg
(Creator-@Pralay Jana)

2. Take HDR photos

Its really challenging to get a well balanced exposure in landscape photography, especially if the sky is also included in your photos. Without HDR, you will either get dark foreground or the sky will be overexposed, resulting in loss of detail in clouds as seen in the example below.

image-asset.jpeg
(Creator-PracticalPhotography.com)

The best solution to this problem is using  HDR Mode and Dazzle Color which is mostly available in every OPPO mobiles , this automatically combines different exposures of the same photo into one better-exposed image as seen below.

HDR+Main.jpg
(Creator-PracticalPhotography.com)

3. Use human subjects

I always forget to include human subject in my photo next time i will do include .By the way  Using human subjects in landscape photography is a great way to add foreground interest to your photos. But instead of the typical holiday photos with someone's face next to a landscape, mostly photographers prefer taking photos of people who are admiring the landscape and not posing for the shot.is a great way of adding an element of story to your photos. This works only when the person in your landscape photos is not posing for you.
product_page_summer_on_the_dock_in_whistler_-_Hubert_Matsuda_Jr.jpg
(Creator-outdoorphotography.com)

4. Use Tripod

Doing landscape photography gives you alot of time to prepare the perfect photo, which makes it possible for you to use a tripod.

How  tripod will help you

1.  To take sharper photos

2. It will force you to think about framing your photos more carefully.

3. It gives more stability to your photos

a-fundamental-guide-to-sharp-focus-in-handheld-landscape-photography-8.jpg
(Creator-Iceland)

5. Use Wide Angle Lens

Mostly all my photos are clicked using Wide Angle Lens ,I generally advocate zooming with your feet, there are times when you simply can't get the entire landscape into the scene without using a wide angle lens.Mostly all latest mobile of OPPO has wide angle lens do use it.If you have don't have inbuilt wide angle lens then purchase external Wide Angle Lens which isn't so expensive.I highly recommend to buy lens from Skyvik and Apexel.

wide-angle-lens-landscape-tips.jpg
(Creator-PerfectPicture.com)

6. Use sky in the composition

Do try adding sky in your photos ,While the sky rarely stands out enough on warrant a photo on its own, having an interesting sky can make or break your landscape photos. In general, perfectly clear or uniformly overcast sky is boring, while partially cloudy sky can be used to greatly enhance your landscape photos.Whenever there are interesting clouds in the sky, look for creative ways to incorporate them in the composition to add yet another layer of interest to your landscape photos.

Pakarklis_IMG_9097_low.jpg
(Creator-PerfectPicture.com)

7. Location

A photo without a good location can look dull so go for a walk in your area to find perfect location or maybe some adventurous places filled with nature scenery and pleasant atmosphere.Try taking photographs from different angles so that photo doesn't look like boring at all.

8. Editing

You know every photo is incomplete without a edit  like as a bride is incomplete without bridal makeup.
you need to edit just by bring down or bring up highlights, shadows and more which are missing.Later if you want to beautify more its all up to you.

1908-x-798-Venice.jpg
(Creator-SergeRamelli)

There are more tips on how to capture beautiful landscapes which look similar to Top 10 mobile photography tips article for that have alook on it Click Here

Guys,lets keep this for today.Hope you all enjoyed this thread.

Comment below your thoughts and do criticism, constructive or destructive everything are mostly welcomed.

Let me wrap my lap and come back super duper soon with a new article for you, Thank you.

Hoping our users loved this photography article please show me your love towards me by sending me candies.

Stay tuned to Forum for more useful tips.

Do Follow apkaapna@zaki1203 for more ColorOS article..!

Once Again Thanks for your continuous love towards ColorOS

Awesome article is coming,Stay tuned for that.
Till then see you, have a good day, bye

Signing off
~ Zaki Arif Ali
     (ColorOS Photo Club)

END

Send candies

Participants 1Candy +10 Collapse Reasons
VishalVerma + 10 I'm replacing salt with light ColorOS!

View all candies sent

Zaki
UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

HalloweenValentines DayBeta 5.0Alpha 5.0

Posted at 14-4-2020 18:36:53 | Display all floors
Really helpful
Sk Mehedi Hassan
UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 15-4-2020 00:02:44 | Display all floors

Thanks bro
Zaki
UID

Pre-Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 16-4-2020 00:08:10 | Display all floors
nicely explained
sandy
UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 16-4-2020 01:30:25 | Display all floors

Thanks
Zaki

Harshit

UID

Internship Moderator

Candy

Gold ideaCommunity moderatorBeta 5.0

Posted at 29-4-2020 09:17:51 FromCPH1881Mobile phone | Display all floors
Cool! Information 😍
UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 29-4-2020 12:21:45 | Display all floors

Thanks bro
Zaki
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 29-4-2020 13:19:44 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Thanks
UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 29-4-2020 14:35:14 | Display all floors
Zaki
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 29-4-2020 14:57:23 FromCPH1909Mobile phone | Display all floors
Wallpaper done
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top