Candy

Beta 5.0

「ColorOS Skills」Tips How To Take Amazing Timelapse

View:564    Reply:4 | Posted at 26-4-2020 17:33:09 | Display all floors | Copy
    Timelapse provides us a quick feedback on what happend previously

~Zaki Arif Ali

Hello, ColorOS Superfans,

How are you doing folks?

Whatsup guys I'm back with another amazing article with the same energetic spirit and passion as previous article

I hope so you all are fine and taking all the precautions needed.

Today i am here with an amazing Photography Skill which is on "Tips How to Take Amazing Timelapse"

By the way if you haven't seen my previous article then have alook Click Here

Tips How To Take Amazing Timelapse

Today i am going to discuss about Timlapse Photography and How to take beautiful Timelapse.Lets don't further waste time.

What is Timelapse Photography ?

-Time-lapse photography is the opposite of slow-motion(which means fast),mobile camera captures a bunch of photos of the same thing over a period of time then play them back in sequence in a shorter amount of time.

Apps that you can use for Timelapse Photography

-In my opinion there is no need of using Third Party App for taking Timelapse.We can use OPPO's native camera for taking timelapse by switching to 'Timelapse Mode'.Evenever you will use default camera its quality is high compared to Third Party App.

Although some mobiles might not have Timelapse Mode you can simply use OPEN CAMERA.

What Should i take for a Timelapse Photography ?

-You can take timelapse for many things but just remember the basics of Timelapse Photography.They are ton of ideas for timelapse photography example :You can use them to capture sun rise or sun set moments, you can also make a time-lapse video of moving clouds. Traffic movement,Abusy walking street,boats on water,Ice melting and an artistic painting.It doesn't end here, it can also be used to shoot any kind specific phenomenon of nature.Their are many ideas but it depends how you are going to execate and creativity matters.

As you have seen in these videos above i tried to take timelapse video from my terrace and from footpath. Itsn't best but i took for explaining the basic of timelapse.You can see my video is pretty smooth and going with flow but you guys might be curious how i did this so stay with me next topic its on that.

Tips to make a perfect Time-lapse video

Now i am going to share the basics or Tips for Perfect Timelapse Video

1. Use Tripod

I always recommend you guys to use tripod.Tripod helps lot in very type of Photography.Tripod plays a important role in stability and smooth video.You know recording a time-lapse video may take a lot of time, so, we highly recommend you to use a Tripod stand to record the video. It will not reduce the flickering but will also help you easily record the time-lapse video.

2. Sufficient Time

Before you start making the time-lapse video, make sure you have sufficient time to record the video.In my opinion as much you invest your time in Timelapse Video the better ouput you get. For example: If you are on a beach and want to record time-lapse video of sun setting. Make sure you have at least 10-15 minutes to record the perfect time-lapse video.

3. Sufficient Battery on your mobile

Do make sure that you have enough battery left in your mobile to record a time-lapse video. Obviously, Timelapse video consumes alot of battery because it records for a while long around minimum 15min to 1hour maximum.

4. Use your smartphone's main camera, not the selfie camera

The difference in quality is significant, plus your main camera seems to give you a wider frame. You can always zoom in.

5. Don't cover the Scene or your artwork with your head or body or any kind of destruction

The best part about a time-lapse is the evolution of it. Make sure your viewers have a clear view of the scene or your artwork. Pretty obvious, but be aware of this as much as you can.

6. Sufficient Storage

Sometime Timelapse video may last for long this may consume alot of space,so its better to check before recording if sufficient space is availabe.

7. Use Ultra-Wide Angle lens when recording nature

I highly recommend to use wide angle lens when recording nature or any landscape timelapse. it gives wider look for a viewer.You can use default wide angle lens or external wide angle lens.If you like something unique do try External fisheye lens.

8. Editing your Timelapse Video

Whether photo or video its necessary to edit just like rasgulla is incomplete without chashni.You can use mobile default video editor or Soloop for editing in just one tap.

Guys,lets keep this for today.Hope you all enjoyed this short thread.

Comment below your thoughts and do criticism, constructive or destructive everything are mostly welcomed.

Let me wrap my lap and come back super duper soon with a new article for you, Thank you.

Hoping our users loved this photography article please show me your love towards me by sending me candies.

Stay tuned to Forum for more useful tips.

Do Follow apkaapna@zaki1203 for more ColorOS article..!

Once Again Thanks for your continuous love towards ColorOS

Awesome article is coming,Stay tuned for that.
Till then see you, have a good day, bye
Signing off
~ Zaki Arif Ali
     (ColorOS Photo Club)

END

Zaki
UID

Administrator

Candy

For MasterFor the masterFor GodBeta 5.0

Posted at 27-4-2020 18:14:51 | Display all floors
Piyush Rana
UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 27-4-2020 23:46:35 | Display all floors

Thanks sir it means alot for me
Zaki
UID

Lv3.Crystal

Candy
Posted at 11-5-2020 00:45:05 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
You r just awesome brother! Informative post!
UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 11-5-2020 01:12:57 | Display all floors
Kumar_002 published at 11-5-2020 00:45
You r just awesome brother! Informative post!

Thanks alot brother,happy to see fans are loving my threads.
Zaki
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top