UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

「ColorOS Skills」Best Mobile Video Editing Apps

View:6436    Reply:17 | Posted at 2-5-2020 15:08:33 | Display all floors | Copy
Video is an effective form of communication that needs to be integrated into each and evey aspect of your existing marketing efforts.

~JAMES WEDMORE

Hello, ColorOS Superfans,

How are you doing folks?

Whatsup guys I'm back with another amazing article with the same energetic spirit and passion as previous article

I hope so you all are doing great and looking after yourself nicely.

Today i am here with an amazing Skill which is on "Best Mobile Video Editing Apps" Apart from Photography,this one only for Videography  enthusiasts.

By the way if you haven't seen my previous article then have alook Click Here

By the way today's article is gonna shorter than previous articles because i don't have such great experince in Videography.

Best Mobile Video Editing Apps

Today i am going to recommend you guys some of my Favourite Mobile Video Editing Apps using this apps you can edit Short films,Timelapse,Hyperlapse,Vlogs,Tutorials & get stunning TikTok transition. Lets don't waste further time ,lets get started !!!

1. KineMaster

Kinemaster.jpg

-Kinemaster is my all time favourite video editing app. It gives vibe like Professional Video Editor.KineMaster is a very user-friendly app to create unique animation videos. it packs a lot of advanced features.Do give it a try.

Features of KineMaster

1. You can add and control voice-overs, sound effects ,video layers, reverse videos, special effects, and a lot more things to create amazing videos.

2. You also avails chroma key compositing — a feature used for compositing two images or videos based on color hues, which is missing in all the above-mentioned apps.

Note:The Pro Edition of this app is INR 3025, and well worth it.

2. PowerDirector

Powerdirector.png

-PowerDirector is the best video editor app of 2020 with Editors' Choice TAG in googleplaystore. Powerdirector somehow same as kinemaster,sometimes i get confused which app i should use among powerdirector and kinemaster.When it comes to video exporting powerdirector does a great job,it can export video upto 4k can you believe it.Powedirector has a powerful timeline video editing, free video effects, a photo video editor, slow motion & more – including voice over & action movie effects to produce & share great videos on YouTube or Vine!

Features of PowerDirector

1. Video editor app with sleek timeline editing interface

2. Add videos to your timeline & get editing in our advanced video editor free

3. Video editor effects & powerful, professional tools

4. Final Cut, Magisto & iMovie users – Experience an easy, powerful new movie
make

5. It creates slow-motion videos using effects.

6. Editing the background, just like KineMaster

7. It can fix shaky videos

3. VideoShow

Videoshow.png

-VideoShow is the most powerful movie maker and slideshow for Mobile.No doubt videoshow has received numerous awards and is undoubtedly one of the best video editing apps.With a user-friendly interface, VideoShow is reliable and easy to use.It has a option whereby you can add various items to a video, and it has over 30 filters which tiktokers in the video for unique transition. It can export video upto fhd but not 4k.

Features of VideoShow

1. Thousands of free music for you, easy to make Music Videos.

2. Mix photo and video, simply and beautifully.

3. Add various items on video. Sticker/Image/Gif/Text are supported. You can easily change the positions and durations.

4. Add stunning filters. Now 30 filters are supported!

5. Add your favorite music. Even you can record your voice!

6. 50 elaborate themes to beautify videos, vlogs, and slideshows

7. Blurred background, options to adjust audio speed and voice enhancement features

9. The soundtrack of a video can be converted to mp3.

4. Magisto

Magisto.jpg

-Magisto is an easy-to-use editing app. Their goal is to turn images and videos into stories in just a few seconds. This app can enhance your videos in a few quick clicks.It feels like Premium quality app.It is mostly used by TikTokers for creating elegant video.Magisto Video Maker has over 70 million happy users worldwide and was featured on Google Play Editors' Choice. So must try out this cool app on your Android and have fun editing some cool clips.

Features of Magisto

1. Share your videos on Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, Email, YouTube and Whatsapp

2. Upload photos and videos from your Gallery or use Magisto as a smart video camera.

3. Use the wide variety of editing styles to make fantastic Graduation Videos, Sports videos, Selfie Video, Instagram Video, Slideshow Videos, Birthday Movies, Baby Movies and Wedding videos.

4. Auto-converts your moments and videos to memories.

5. Excellent auto-editing feature

6. Advanced tools for vloggers and marketer

Note: Magisto is free for Android users, though they have a business plan that allows you to reorder movie scenes.

5. Quik

Quik.gif

-Quik is a different type of video editor.It is fast and free,i highly recommend if you make tiktok videos then its must have.here you can choose images or video clips from your Gallery, and then Quick will analyze your footage and find great moments, adds nice transition and effects within seconds.The best thing about Quik is that it comes with automatic video creation capabilities.

Features of Quik

1. Transitions are automatically synced to the beats of background music

2. Quik is compatible with GoPro as well as Motion Photos

3. Videos can be saved in 60fps for smooth playback

4. You can save edited videos as drafts for finishing editing later.

5. Choose from 25 video styles, each with carefully designed transitions and graphics.

6. Adjust the font, filters, and graphics for any video style.

7. Easily reorder photos, video clips, and titles.

8. Trim video clips and frame photos to capture the perfect moment.

6. Inshot

Inshot.jpg

-Last but not the least Inshot is best a overall Video-Editor easy-to-use video editing apps that you can use on the go.its good for tiktokers,vloggers.If you love to use Instagram then you will find this tool useful this app lets you blur the background. Users can add music and many other effects on the videos. This also provides users a professional photo editor with collage, filters and
much more.

Features of Inshot

1. Support most video formats, like MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, 3GP etc.

2. Merge multiple videos with effects.

3. Video trim, video cut, video compress and video convert.

4. Video editor with text, emoji, stickers and no watermark.

These are some best mobile video editing apps,there are tons of best video editing apps like Soloop,VivaVideo,FilmoraGO etc

Guys,lets keep this for today.Hope you all enjoyed this short thread.

Comment below your thoughts and do criticism, constructive or destructive everything are mostly welcomed.

Let me wrap my lap and come back super duper soon with a new article for you, Thank you.

Hoping our users loved this photography article please show me your love towards me by sending me candies.

Stay tuned to Forum for more useful tips.

Do Follow Apkaapna@zaki1203 for more ColorOS article..!

Once Again Thanks for your continuous love towards ColorOS

Awesome article is coming,Stay tuned for that.
Till then see you, have a good day, bye
Signing off
~ Zaki Arif Ali
     (ColorOS Photo Club)

END

Zaki
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 27-5-2020 18:41:54 FromCPH1803Mobile phone | Display all floors

Once Again Thanks for your continuous love towards ColorOS

Comments

Zaki1203: Thanks alot for appreciating my work and it really motivates me alot  Posted at 27-5-2020 19:05
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 28-5-2020 02:08:49 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
السلام عليكم
عندي موبايل oppo reno 2F
وقد تم تحديثه الى اندرويد 10
لكن عندي مشكلة بالاشعارات حيث تظهر ايقونة ولاتظهر عدد الرسايل وقد حاولت التغيبر ولكن دون جدوى
IMG_b`b``ebg_bcchag.jpg
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 28-5-2020 03:27:43 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Hi
IMG20200524073314.jpg
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 28-5-2020 05:48:07 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
My Region is Philippines. We just received an update security patch for OS7. One change is the SiM network signal is always showing in the signal bar. Ex 4G/3G even if I'm not connected to a mobile data. Its not making any sense this is showing up but I didn't turn it on. It doesn't look nice given your big name under the hood.

Comments

PadreDalvi: Ganun talaga. Nilagay nila yan as indicator ng signal parang sa vivo  Posted at 30-5-2020 09:30
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 28-5-2020 07:21:19 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
That is Amazing
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 28-5-2020 09:24:04 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Super
UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 28-5-2020 17:40:14 | Display all floors
Zaki
UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 28-5-2020 17:40:25 | Display all floors
Zaki
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 29-5-2020 09:59:37 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
12>
Return to list
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top