UID

Pre-Creators Team Member

Candy

Beta 1.0Beta 2.0Beta 3.0Alpha 1.0HalloweenValentines DayBeta 5.0Alpha 5.0For GodFor the masterFor Master

「ColorOS Fantasy」Knockdown The Lockdown Part-1

View:1836    Reply:3 | Posted at 7-5-2020 20:32:52 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by rahulAV at 9-5-2020 07:47

photo_2020-05-07_18-40-46.jpg

********** Knockdown The Lockdown **********

Hi, All Our Amazing Fans,

Guys today i am back with an new topic, which you guys will fell very useful too. As we all know it has been more than 2 monnths of Lockdown all over the world, many  started feeling very boring during the lockdown period. In this article i will show lot of ideas to knock the lockdown. Stay tuned for more articles, please stay home, stay safe. I beleive in: It's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. Never be bored, and you will never be bored. So come on guys i have few plans to spend your Lockdown and here you will find few, part 2 there will be lot of stuffs filled.
Note: More Cool Articles are On The Way! #Stayhome #Staysafe

thumbs_b_c_9d76fec22e5a043f5bc4a220a9d7536c.jpg

1. Watch a film either Online or Offline:

Netflix and Amazon Prime arent your only options, and you dont necessarily have to pay for a subscription to watch plenty of excellent films. They are also providing 1 to 3 months free subscription based on period. You guys can also watch movies offline, even in different launguages. As there are a big blockbusters and history speak movies are available. Even there are few websites to provide online contents for free.

watch-free-movies-online-1356647-final-v1-75cf6f2448aa480da25d949dc19629e1.jpg

Openculture is a website has a great list of 1150 free films you can watch online right now. If you have an eligible university or library card, you might also have access to Kanopy which offers thousands more film options for free. "The whole of life is just like watching a film. Only it's as though you always get in ten minutes after the big picture has started, and no-one will tell you the plot, so you have to work it out all yourself from the clues.”― Terry Pratchett.

2. Start Writing a Novel:

Is it time for you to create rather than consuming? If you've always wanted to write a novel but never found the time or inspiration, this is your chance. Its even an oppertunity given by nature, use this free time. If you felt bore try to make a practise for 21 days, i am sure you will start writing articles after 21 days by your own.

1_pyfMfdOuWt2tg637HS-f3A.jpeg

Apparently Shakespeare wrote King Lear in isolation during the plague, so maybe this lockdown is when you'll write your own and lets see whether it makes a history, might be your own talents may comeup. If you're not really sure where to start, there is a lot of ideas available in online, use that to make your own.

3. Watch a Documentary:

If you feel too boring and you are in the mood for something a bit more cerebral, there are a few websites that give you access to free documentaries. Documentaries gives a lot of knowledge and it consists of many social messages too. Documentaries are a love letter that you write to your future self. They are such a excellent creative films which shows or films many more intresting and creative things in a short time period. On the time of watching one film you can watch more movies.

hqdefault.jpg

Whether you are into sharks, revolutions, or serial killers, you will find something interesting to watch during lockdown. Some great sites include Documentary Tube. Top Documentary Films, and Documentary Heaven. So knockdown your lockdown by watching documentaries.

4. Tour to World for Free:

Do you have a doubt or thinking how to start a tour towards the world? and for free? haha, thats simple answer is internet, you have your internet. World is filled with wonders, i beleive the World is full of magic and happiness. some beleive The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.

photo_2020-05-07_20-25-51.jpg

There is a lot and lot of things to explore in this world, we cant visit all the places in the world in our life, but possible. yes, thats possible with internet they is a lot of platforms providing videos, pictures, articles, 360 degree experience, 8k videos, drone shoot, etc. Only the thing we need to use them, i prefer you visit rome from home by reading an article about rome (the author may visit and wrote his experience), dont just read it, feel it and in a side view 360 degree video or 8k video from youtube. I am sure you will be not in your home, you will be there experiencing the Sun rise with the author. Please try it and share the experience on the comment section below.

5. Post a Thread in ColorOS Community:

Make an article share your fun time during Lockdown, post the fun things or share an article how did you knockdown your lockdown period, if not then share on comment section given below. Share threads, we too can feel your experience or things that happened.

Annotation 2020-05-07 202807.jpg

Also make more creative videos or photos, which shows your experience or make a thread of photostory where you can share your great beautiful pictures you took during your lockdown period. There might also few events live, events like "Share your experience suring corona pandemic!!" by @Abhi .

Annotation 2020-05-07 200649.jpg

Sneak Peak: There is a lot and lot of things to explore in this world, we cant visit all the places in the world in our life, but possible. yes, thats possible with internet they is a lot of platforms providing videos, pictures, articles, 360 degree experience, 8k videos, drone shoot, etc. Only the thing we need to use them, i prefer you visit rome from home by reading an article about rome (the author may visit and wrote his experience), dont just read it, feel it and in a side view 360 degree video or 8k video from youtube. I am sure you will be not in your home, you will be there experiencing the Sun rise with the author. Please try it and share the experience on the comment section below.

Tap Here to redirect to Part-2: Part-2 Article

Feeling Proud to share some Information with you guys!! This is @rahulAV signing Out.......
Follow me @rahulAV

❁❁Suggestions and Feeds are always Welcome ❁❁
Share some candies if you like the article......

i love to work with coloros
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 3 dayBefore FromCPH1955Mobile phone | Display all floors
For me, I do watch movies on my Oppo smartphone and I also come and stay at my parent house. Today I also plan to meet my playing friend when I was child.
UID

Lv3.Crystal

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at The day before yesterday 12:08 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
After update oopo f9 pro to color os 7 .
Phone is hanging alot.
Did factory reset but no improvement.
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at The day before yesterday 16:04 FromCPH1823Mobile phone | Display all floors
Please 1080p resolution screen recording update Oppo F9 Pro
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top