UID

Creators Team Editor

Candy

For GodHalloweenValentines DayBeta 5.0Alpha 5.0

「ColorOS Fantasy」Bubble Boy Theme

View:236    Reply:0 | Posted at 15-5-2020 11:30:40 | Display all floors | Copy
Dear All, ColorOS Superfans.

123.jpg

Circle the shape of a bubble, Life: Its a circle of life and it moves us all. Through despair and hope, through faith and love, till we find our place  on the path unwinding - said by Rafiki

ezgif-6-5607f2decbbe.gif

This is the third theme from my creation and still learning it to make it more professional and your appreciations will give another hand for me to work further on this. My next theme would consume more time to release as I'm planning to create a full-fledged theme which supports animated lock screen with widgets.

Bubble Boy for ColorOS 7/6 and other version users, please check by yourself and share your feedback, This Theme comes with lots of changes including LockScreen, Charging Animation, Customised Icons and refreshing wallpaper. I personally checked this theme on ColorOS 7 and 6 but not in other versions but yet it will be compatible.

Notice: This theme can be used only as a trial for 5 minutes and publishing here for your suggestion and opinions!!!

Let's check out the theme view

u1.png
Vibrant Wallpaper

ui.png
Customized Folder Background

lockscreen.jpg
Adaptive and attractive Lockscreen

icons.jpg
Clear and appealing Icon set
Untitled-1.gif
Customized Charging Animation

Download it here: Bubble Boy

How to apply the theme:
1) Download the theme file to your internal storage
2) Copy the file to your internal location: Internal/ ColorOS/ Theme store/ Themes-
3) Once done the above steps, Click on the theme to try it out

Hope you all like it and with the hope, ending this thread. Do not forget to try it out and share your suggestions and opinion.

Let me wrap my lap and come back with a new article for you all, Thank you
Please follow me on @Influencer for such pieces of information

Never stop learning
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top