UID

Pre-Creators Team Member

Candy

Beta 1.0Beta 2.0Beta 3.0Alpha 1.0HalloweenValentines DayBeta 5.0Alpha 5.0For GodFor the masterFor Master

「ColorOS Fantasy」Knockdown The Lockdown Part-2

View:3368    Reply:8 | Posted at 9-5-2020 07:36:44 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by rahulAV at 9-5-2020 07:38

photo_2020-05-09_06-19-43.jpg

********** Knockdown The Lockdown Part-2 **********

Hi, All Our Amazing Fans,

Guys today i am back with an new topic, which you guys will fell very useful too. As we saw more beatiful things how to spend the lockdown on part-1, now i am back with rest few intresting things which shows how to spend the lockdown on part-2. As we all know it has been more than 2 months of Lockdown all over the world, many  started feeling very boring during the lockdown period. In this article i will show lot of ideas to knock the lockdown. Stay tuned for more articles, please stay home, stay safe. I beleive in: It's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. Never be bored, and you will never be bored. So come on guys i have few plans to spend your Lockdown and here you will find few, part 3 there will be lot of stuffs filled.

Note: More Cool Articles are On The Way! #Stayhome #Staysafe

1. Write a play  or short film:

Perhaps your work is better realised by actors rather than staying on the page? Youll be pleased to know that the BBC is on the hunt for original scripts about self-isolation that they can turn into short films.

If you are daunted by that task, you could try out our free screenwriting course to learn the ropes and (hopefully) catapult you into stardom after your first film is made.

How-to-Format-a-Screenplay-Movie-Script-Screenplay-Format-Template-Script-Writin.jpeg

Try to write your story idea down in a single sentence as in:
This story is about a ________ who ________ and ________ but then ________ .

1. Focus on One Core Idea
2. Know Your Protagonist
3. Know Your Antagonist
4. Define Your Genere
5. Define the Tone and Style
6. Decide on the Point of View
7. Focus on the Central Question
8. Identifying the Theme
9. Find More Efficient Ways to Convey Information
10. Check the script twice line by line youself.

write-a-short-film-promotional-video-play-script.jpg

2. Start Painting:
Paint with Bob Ross
Have any paint and brushes lying around? You will be pleased to know that 403 episodes of the timeless Joy of Painting have been added to YouTube so you can listen to his soothing tones while you paint happy little trees and enjoy the beauty of imperfections.

1.jpg

Steps to be followed if you are a beginner:

1. Consider Why You Want to Take up Painting and What You Want to Get out of It.
2. Pick Your Medium (Acrylics, Oils or Watercolors)
3. Get Your Supplies.
4. Get Familiar with the Fundamentals of Art.
5. Decide What You Want to Paint First.
6. Create Your First Painting.
7. Review and Improve.
8. Bonus Tips.

hqdefault.jpg

3. Write a Song:

If you have a musical persuasion, you could channel your current emotions into a song or even an entire album of them. From this lockdown period start write a beatiful song. Song is the only thing which can be listened whenever we needed based on our mood. Prayer does not use up artificial energy, doesn't burn up any fossil fuel, doesn't pollute. Neither does song, neither does love, neither does the dance. I write songs about stuff that I can't really get past personally - and then I write a song about it and I feel better.

If you are not sure where to start a songwriting course could get you into the right frame of mind, and you can even start making some Spotify playlists in the meantime to get inspired.

Annotation 2020-05-09 073011.jpg

Steps to be followed if you want to write a song:

1. Start with the title.
2. Make a list of questions suggested by the title.
3. choose a song structure
4. Choose one question to answer in the chorus and one for each verse.
5. Find the melody in your lyrics
6. Begin to add chords to your chorus melody.
6. Build your second verse and bridge
7. Record your song.

write-whimsical-show-tune-350x440.jpg

4. Experience the British Museum:

The British Museum is home to incredible artefacts from around the world and is still open to virtual visitors. For visiting british you dont want to visit virtually but as i told for the same in part-1 article, we can visit any part of the world by the Internet. There are lot of things available on Intrernet after complete the tour to world as i mentioned in part 1, then you can visit british museum too.

download.jpg

Exhibits that are usually packed are free to roam around at any time, so you can brush up on your Egyptian knowledge, see the controversial Parthenon Marbles, or just wile away a few hours. For  visiting, only the thing you need a Internet the entry is totally free for all and open soon.

You can also take virtual gallery tour to experience the awesome pictures, or it will be displayed and you can experience by Googles famous Street view application. where it will give a awesome experience like as if you are virtually visiting.

BritishMuseum-5-5c801684c9e77c0001e98f73.jpg

5. Try a Fitness Challenge:
Missing the gym? There are plenty of fitness challenges you can try out from home, so you can emerge from lockdown fitter, leaner, or stronger. You could try the 100 pushup challenge, squat challenge, or just doing a 30-day bodyweight workout challenge to stay healthy at home for free. Just make sure that you dont push too hard early on, and warm up thoroughly before you do any exercise.

image.jpg

There are a various fitness challenges running and there are a plenty of fitness tests available online with the video and pictures provided and also it has been clearly mentioned step by step how to do with a picture tutorial and video tutorial too some times, as i tested lot of Fitness challenges i can surely tell you that you can try some challenges and test at home only if you can do and if you feel safe to do.

Tests you can try at home:

1.core strength and stability test.
2. push up test.
3. 12 minutes running test in your terrace.
4. The bottom line.
5. cooper test.
6. measure upper body strength test.
7. vo2 max bruce treadmill test.
13-Fitness-Exercises-At-Home-For-A-Healthy-Life-Successful-WFH.jpg
Sneak Peak: There is a lot and lot of things to explore in this world, we cant visit all the places in the world in our life, but possible. . For visiting british you dont want to visit virtually but as i told for the same in part-1 article, we can visit any part of the world by the Internet. There are lot of things available on Intrernet after complete the tour to world as i mentioned in part 1, then you can visit british museum too. Perhaps your work is better realised by actors rather than staying on the page? Youll be pleased to know that the BBC is on the hunt for original scripts about self-isolation that they can turn into short films.

Feeling Proud to share some Information with you guys!! This is @rahulAV signing Out.......
Follow me @rahulAV

❁❁Suggestions and Feeds are always Welcome ❁❁
Share some candies if you like the article......

Send candies

Participants 1Candy +20 Collapse Reasons
VishalVerma + 20 Rich and willful!

View all candies sent

i love to work with coloros
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 4 dayBefore FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Nice
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy

Beta 5.0

Notting
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy

Beta 5.0

My mobile is update in iponr 11 pro
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Terbaik la
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy

Beta 5.0

bagudd
UID

Candy

Community moderatorBeta 5.0

Posted at 3 dayBefore | Display all floors
V.nyc bro
shaurya raghuvanshi
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at The day before yesterday 09:54 FromCPH1933Mobile phone | Display all floors
Give me my phone Android 10 update version oppo A5 2020 please
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at The day before yesterday 16:04 FromCPH1823Mobile phone | Display all floors
Please 1080p resolution screen recording update Oppo F9 Pro
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top