UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

「ColorOS Skills」Tips How To Capture Stunning Portraits In My Style

View:4471    Reply:7 | Posted at 11-5-2020 01:05:46 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by Zaki1203 at 11-5-2020 22:12

When you photograph a face...you simply photograph the soul behind it.

-Jean-Luc Godard

Hello, ColorOS Superfans,

How are you doing folks ?

Whatsup guys I'm back with another amazing article with the same energetic spirit and passion as previous article

I hope so you all are doing great and looking after yourself nicely.

Today i am here with an amazing Photography Skill which is on "Tips How to Capture Stunning Portraits"

By the way if you haven't seen my previous article then have alook Click Here

Tips How To Capture Stunning Portraits In My Style

Today I am going to share few tips on how you can capture stunning Portraits using simple tips.Let's don't further waste time.

1. Shoot in Portrait Mode To Create Gorgeous

You can get professional DSLR effect in your photo with dreamy,blurred backgrounds.

OPPO_F11Pro_BrilliantPortrait_4338_1.png

You might think this is impossible with mobile phone photography.But you don't need a professional DSLR camera toblur the background in your photos.OPPO camera has Portrait Mode, you can easily blur the background when taking pictures & Also apply filters if you want.

2. Pick a Place with Good Lighting

Lighting condition is one of the most important thing to consider when taking portraits. We need to Control the lighting to get the best possible texture, vibrant color, and rich skin tone.You know Lighting is very crucial to all cameras but moreso on our smartphones with their tiny sensors. Depth sensing is significantly less reliable in low light, leading to edge detection errors, in addition to the usual noise and detail issues with low light photos.

a49d75c1448d32f1090ccf6c5c212df8.jpg
(Creator-Google)

Having too much light can be a bad thing and less light too.I see many people often assume shooting direct sunlight is a good thing. It's usually not.This is especially true with clear skies during the high mid-day sun, the light will often be harsh and unpleasant. Unless you're going for a particularly artsy effect,I don't recommend you guys to click portraits while facing direct sunlight end results will be worst.

3. Cut Down The Distance

Cuting down the distance really makes Photograph look great, One of my friend advised me to use this tip till now i am using it.When we are moving slightly forward to the subject makes for a much better portrait. If the subject is too close or too far from the camera, tips to either move closer or move further away will appear on your screen.

iPhone-SE-portrait-mode-shot.png
(Creator-Google)

4. Get The Right Exposure

Many photos often turn out to be over-exposed or under-exposed,like this.

photo_2020-05-10_19-57-08.jpg

It doesn't have to be this way! we can get perfect level of brightness of our photos

IMG20191114131250.jpg

You can simply adjust the exposure before you take a picture.adjusting exposure in the mobile camera app is easy. Start by tapping to set focus. Then swipe up or down to adjust exposure

5. Take More Shots

The best advice I can give is the simplest: Take more photos. I mean this in two ways.Take more photos when shooting a portrait – you increase the odds of getting a good shot and letting your phone's AI detect edges properly.When you are taking more shots you will be able to find the one you like.

6. Use a Prop

I haven't used props in my photo yet but i will use it soon.You know guys prop has all kind of power over changing up your image. It can introduce a pop of Color,create a story, or simply add something of visual interest. Think something as simple as an umbrella or a stepstool to something more unusual.

maxresdefault.jpg
(Creator-Google)

7.  Shoot From The Right Height

To capture your subject eye-to-eye, take the extra step.Use equipment or physically get down like i am 6feet tall its hard for me to click eye-to-eye contact so i have get down or just lower your mobile for the best shot possible.

8. Don't Make Your Model The Center of The Photo

This technique in particular challenges your sense of composition. You might bring in elements of architecture,backdrop, or props. For a step up,brush up on the rule of thirds.

Jagger-Portrait-Rule-of-Thirds.jpg

9. Editing Your Photos

As i always tell you guys that editing can simply take your photo to a ultimate next level.You can edit according to your mood or just try something cool or trendy edits like Dramatic Black,Peach,Brown Aqua etc

26865310_948762571961738_2740004472729108480_n.jpg
(Creator-Google)

Note : There are more tips on how to capture Stunning Portraits like ANGLES,LOCATION but i didn't want to make this thread longer so that you might find it boring.

Guys, lets keep this for today.Hope you all enjoyed this short thread.
Comment below your thoughts and do criticism, constructive or destructive everything are mostly welcomed.

Let me wrap my lap and come back super duper soon with a new article for you, Thank you.

Hoping our users loved this photography article please show me your love towards me by sending me candies.

Stay tuned to Forum for more useful tips.

Do Follow Apkaapna@zaki1203 for more ColorOS article..!

Do Follow me on instagram_Zaki_Photography for some interesting photos.

Once Again Thanks for your continuous love towards ColorOS

Awesome article is coming,Stay tuned for that.
Till then see you, have a good day, bye
Signing off
~ Zaki Arif Ali
     (ColorOS Photo Club)

END

Zaki
UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 26-5-2020 21:03:02 | Display all floors
Lovely article bro! Helpful for beginners
@the_flattering_focus
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 27-5-2020 03:40:23 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
How do you have any
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 27-5-2020 06:20:54 FromCPH1803Mobile phone | Display all floors
Yeahow aggdje

Comments

NickName4090900: Yes  Posted at 27-5-2020 06:21
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 27-5-2020 06:21:16 FromCPH1803Mobile phone | Display all floors
Yes
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 28-5-2020 02:00:16 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
เปลี่ยนยังไง
UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 28-5-2020 17:39:03 | Display all floors
pralayjana published at 26-5-2020 21:03
Lovely article bro! Helpful for beginners

Thanks,yeah really helpful for everyone
Zaki
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 29-5-2020 11:40:16 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Where is the dark mode???
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top