UID

Creators Team Member

Candy

「ColorOS Fantasy」 Oppo Headphones: A Complete Guide

View:1423    Reply:0 | Posted at 11-5-2020 17:13:11 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by BhaveshP at 11-5-2020 17:43

Hello ColorOS SuperFans,

INTRODUCTION

As the technology is progressing, there's no doubt that even headphones have also evolved. We love to use headphones so that we can listen to music properly. As listening music on the phone speaker is not enjoyable.

There are two types of headphones in general: wired and wireless. Wireless headphones were available since long time but they were not much popular due to many limitations. But since Apple has ditched the headphone jack in iPhone 7, it became mainstream.

In this article, I'll show all Oppo headphone models available and discuss the most important salient features.

WIRED HEADPHONES

Not available on Oppo official site but can be purchased on Amazon.

Bundled:

simple.jpg

Oppo is still one company which bundles basic wired headphones with their phones. Not to mention that 3.5 mm headphone jack has still not gone from Oppo phones. I'm thankful as they can be used for basic music listening or calling. Most youngsters have one wired headphones in their backpack.

• Driver: 10 mm

• Name on Amazon.in: OPPO MH319 Deep Bass Wired Earphone with Mic
• Price: Rs. 399

OPPO O-Fresh Stereo Earphone:

fresh-o.jpg

• High Resolution Sound Quality
• Driver: 11-mm with graphene diaphragm and the copper clad aluminium voice coil from daikoku japan
• Hi-Res audio Certified
• Price: Rs. 899

ADVANTAGES OF WIRED HEADPHONES
• Better audio quality due to high bitrate and low lag. If you are an audiophile, then wired headphones are right for you.
• Wired headphones don't need any power or much maintenance. Can be used for years.
• Cheap.
• Simple to Use: just plug & play.

DISADVANTAGES OF WIRED HEADPHONES
• Cords tangle frequently.
• Cannot be used while working out.
• Can be used only with phones having 3.5 mm jack, which are becoming rare now-a-days.

WIRELESS HEADPHONES

Oppo Enco Q1 was launched in August 2019 alongwith Reno 2 series. Oppo launched two new wireless headphones, Oppo Enco Free and Oppo Enco W31, along with Reno 3 Pro smartphone in March 2020.

All are IPX4 water resistant and allows quick pairing with Oppo phones. Sometimes you'll notice TWS suffix in the name of the headphones. For example W31 TWS or Q1 TWS. TWS means True Wireless Stereo.

OPPO ENCO Q1 (Q MEANS QUIET) WITH ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION

q1 header.jpg

• Hybrid ANC Technology: High performance ANC technology and digital noise canceling chip

q1.jpg

• Battery life: 15 hours with noise cancellation, 22 hours without noise cancellation
• Flexible Contoured Neckband
• Driver: 11.8 mm
• Price: Rs. 7999

q1 wear.jpg

OPPO ENCO FREE (SIMILAR TO APPLE AIRPODS BUT WITH SPECIAL FEATURES)

enco free header.jpg

• The OPPO Enco Free uses low-latency dual-pass Bluetooth technology for connection and are armed with "ultra-dynamic" speakers.
• Sliding touch control on the stems.

enco free 1.jpg

• Driver: 13.4 mm dynamic driver. IT IS THE LARGEST IN ALL HEADPHONES!
• AI uplink noise cancellation ONLY DURING CALLS. DON'T CONFUSE OT WITH ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION OF Q1.
• Battery life: 5 hours standalone & 25 hours with charging case.
• Price: Rs. 7999

enco free wear.jpg

OPPO ENCO W31 (COMING SOON)

ENCOW31.jpg

• They are also wireless headphones similar to Enco Free.
• Know more about it: Oppo Enco W31: Truely Wireless Headphones

w31 header.jpg

MAIN DIFFERENCES FROM ENCO FREE:
• Extra secure in-ear design
• Strong water and dust resistance
• Enhanced Bass Mode

• 94 ms LOWEST LATENCY
• OPPO also introduces wind-proof and noise-proof cavity design technology for the headphone to better isolate all kinds of noisy environments
• Price: Rs. 4499

w31 wear.jpg

ADVANTAGES OF WIRELESS HEADPHONES
• Convenience of no wires.
• Listen to music while you run or workout.
• Can be used with any mobile.
• Increased Comfort: Because wireless headphones don't have cables, they are more lightweight & comfortable to wear for long periods.
• They look stylish.
• Easy to use while driving/during office hours.

DISADVANTAGES OF WIRELESS HEADPHONES
• May experience interference.
• Audio is Bluetooth compressed.
• you'll need a battery to use these headphones. you can only use it for a specific amount of time. If you're outdoors and your battery runs out, then you’ll have to stop listening to music.
• Costly, fear of losing one earpiece.
• Pairing is to be done before you start using. Though the process is easy with Oppo's mobiles, if you want to pair with other mobiles, you need to go to Settings.
• Battery & charging hassles.
• Lifespan is short 2-3 years. Useless when battery dies, battery cannot be replaced.

CONCLUSION
For me, wireless headphones are the way of the future. If you ask me, I'd select Enco Free due to its subtle design. If you want active noise cancellation, select Enco Q1. But the neckband design is too bold for me. Also when Enco w31 is released in India, it'll be cheaper alternative than other wireless Headphones with more features.

Thanks for reading my article, Follow me on @BhaveshP

Don't forget to give me some candies ;)
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2021 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top