UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

「ColorOS Know How」My Experience on OPPO ENCO FREE After 3 ...

View:167    Reply:0 | Posted at 22-5-2020 15:56:12 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by Zaki1203 at 22-5-2020 16:09

IT'S NOT THAT WE USE TECHNOLOGY,WE LIVE TECHNOLOGY

Hello, ColorOS Superfans,

How are you doing folks ?

Whatsup guys I'm back with another cool article with the same energy and passion as previous article

I hope so you all are fine an doing something productive in these quarantine days.

Today i am here with an amazing Topic which is on "My ExperienceOn OPPO ENCO Free After 3 Month Used"

By the way if you haven't seen my previous article then have alook Click Here

My Experience On OPPO ENCO Free After 3 Month Used

Today i am going to share my experience on OPPO ENCO Free True Wireless Earphones which i have been using for 3 Months. I got ENCO Free as reward during Holi Event.

Features that i really like of OPPO ENCO Free

1.Connectivity

Enco.jpg

-I really like Enco Free  Connectivity whenever my bluetoooth is turned on and  i open my Enco Free case it doesn't take even a minute to connect with my phone.OPPO Enco works well in terms of connectivity because of Bluetooth 5.0 and seamless connectivity out of the box with Oppo Smartphones.I used the Oppo Enco Free earphones with various brands for listening music,they worked really well.Their is a smooth connectivity while Listening Music.

2. Sound Quality

OPPO-Enco-Free-price-specs-Revu-Philippines-e-881x496.jpg

- I always say that Sound Quality is the main feature that attracts people to purchase it. The Enco Free sound quality is  just Awesome.,OPPO Enco Free  has clear crystal sound with pure bass this makes many peope soul happy. The sound quality can be attributed to 13.4mm dynamic drivers, which give the earbuds a loud output that doesn't miss on the elements of bass.I used Enco Free for my daily calls quality On Enco Free was very good. The other Person can hear clear calls when we are taken with it.Sound quality,  Let’s Divide the Sound Signature In Mids, Highs, Base. Mids, mids are very very clear. Highs, highs are clear. Base, base very Punchy. The Outside Noise Dominates sometimes because of the design. On the other hand AI Noise Cancellation Cancells 50% of Noise from Outside.

Design & Comfort

OPPO-ENCO-Free-1_425_735.jpg

-OPPO Enco Free Comes with a charging case anThe Buds are light and very comfortable. Coming to Build quality, good & solid Build Quality With Plastic.In Enco Free case you will See OPPO branding in silver on the front is a great design touch with Led indicator for battery.On the side you will a button which is used for reseting settings & the port at the bottom is USB-C for greater compatibility with modern smartphones and tablets. .The best thing of Enco Free is that they got earbud tips which can be changed according to your size small to big.The earbud tip is made up of silicon which makes a tighter seal on your ear canals also helps reduce sound leakage.Noise Cancellation till 50%..The magnetic charging case gets the same color as the earbuds, as well as the same matte finish that feels sleek and nice to the touch. The form factor is small and handy, so it fits most pockets perfectly, allowing you to carry the earphones wherever you go with it.

4. Battery Life

photo_2020-05-22_12-36-50.jpg

-OPPO Enco Free's Battery life, battery life is very good On Enco Free. You will get hours of battery life with a single charge.  Enco Free can fast charge via USB-C .The case, which packs a 410mAh battery, will give you an extra 12 hours of call time and 20 hours of music playback. Meanwhile, the earbuds with the case will deliver up to 25 hours of continuous playback at 50% volume, which should be more than enough to get you through a long flight or road trip.You won't believe me that igotmy Enco Free 3 Months back i charged only once till now its full charge after listening to many songs.

If you're not a heavy listener, the battery life should last you a full week of use. With regard to charging, it takes about two hours for the earbuds and case to reach full battery capacity from zero.

5. Touch Controls

photo_2020-05-22_12-46-32.jpg

-Touch Controls makes Enco Free most elegant from other earbuds.left and right Surfaces of earbuds are touch-sensitive which are For Pause, Play, Increase and Decrease the Sound .OPPO Enco Free respond well to the command but they are too sensitive sometimes, so beware of accidental touches, else you may pause or skip your song just ahead of your favourite solo or riff. You can slide a finger up or down the left earbud to adjust the volume. The same action on the right earbud skips to the next or previous track. Double-tap on any earbud to play or pause music and answer or end calls. The music automatically pauses if you take out any earbud and resumes when you wear it back.

6. A striking aural glow

-Wireless headphones don't have to look like wired headphones with the wires cut off. The OPPO Enco Free touch control surfaces stand out from the crowd with their futuristic aesthetic and captivating glow line design. Each side tapers into a graceful curve illuminated with streams of light, for an inspired look thats sure to leave an impression.

7. Sweat & Splash Resistant

-OPPO Enco Free is Splash Resistance. So you can use them in Light Rain and Sweat.They're IPX4-certified as well, making them sweat- and water-resistant.To prevent damage from sweat, please avoid wearing the head phones during intense physical activity.

Box Contents

product-0184a21d6a0335a2cf670960cb792004 (1).jpg

Guys, lets keep this for today. I'm not a expert in writing Tech Reviews just tried my best.

Comment below your thoughts and do criticism, constructive or destructive everything but do Comment your reviews

Let me wrap my lap and come back super duper soon with a new article for you, Thank you.

Hoping our users loved this article please show me your love towards me by sending me candies.

Guys I'm running out of ideas for article so please comment down on which topic you want next article to be on.

Stay tuned to Forum for more useful tips.

Do Follow Apkaapna@zaki1203 for more ColorOS article..!

Do Follow me on instagram_Zaki_Photography for some interesting photos.

Once Again Thanks for your continuous love towards ColorOS

Awesome article is coming,Stay tuned for that.
Till then see you, have a good day, bye
Signing off
~ Zaki Arif Ali
     (ColorOS Photo Club)

END

Zaki
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top