UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

「ColorOS Skills」Mobile Photography Accessories

View:117    Reply:0 | Posted at 30-5-2020 15:42:49 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by Zaki1203 at 22-6-2020 19:30

Life is like a Camera face it with a smile.

Hello, ColorOS Superfans,

How are you doing folks ?

Whatsup guys I'm back with another amazing article before i begin.I want to wish everyone
EID MUBARAK

eid-feature-1.jpg

I hope so you all had great Ramadan and Enjoyed Eid Happily by staying at home.

Today i am here with an amazing Topic which is on "Mobile Photography Accessories"

By the way if you haven't seen my previous article then have alook Click Here

Mobile Photography Accessories

Today I'm going to talk about Mobile Photography Accessories how they're important & they're uses we are going see.Lets don't further waste time lets get into it!!

1. Tripod

71bfd5JuL5L._SY450_.jpg

If you have seen my previous articles than you might know how important is Tripod. Tripod is one of the best investment in photography.Tripod is used in many types of photography.

How  tripod will help you

1.  To take sharper photos

2. It will force you to think about framing your photos more carefully.

3. It gives more stability to your photos and smooth video

2. Camera Lens

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Another best camera gadgets for getting next level photograph is an adding -on lens. They work by offering higher focal lengths,zoom, capabilities,macro focusing distance, fisheye effects, and wide-angle perspectives.The Smartphones are nice for photography like Macro,Portrait & Landscape however smartphones can't capture Wildlife & Sport Photography.They're variety of lens like Macro, Wide-Angle, Fisheye and Telephoto lenses, among others.

3. Cleaning Cloth

1359756.jpg

Its not a mandatory to use an expensive Lens cloth.You can simply use any clean microfiber cloth.I think not cleaning your mobile camera lens it's a common issue but you know your mobile phone  spends alot of time in your hands,as well as your purse or pocket and as a result,the camera's lenses can get covered in dirt,dust, and fingerprints.
a dirty lens will leave greasy,blury or dust spots on your photos and that won't look great!.So take clean micro fibric cloth using that clean the clean or use of lens wipes.

4. Portable Lights

1-genaray-led-7100t-312-led-variable-color-on-camera-light.jpg

Photography is all about light.High light makes photo over exposed and Low Light makes photo under exposed.We use Led light  Panel to adjust light conditions and avoid shadows.We can control led panel's light by changing temperature and Scroll up and down to change amount of light.

5. Power Bank

download (1).jpg

After capturing huge amount of photos and videos in a day battery may drain out soon. I recommed you guys to carry power bank its really useful.

6. Smartphone Microphone

Saramonic-6m-Cable-Adapter-With-XLR-Female-Input-02.jpg

Smartphone Microphone is really helpful whether in Photography or in Videography.You can record behind the scenes of photography.Nowadays every newsreporter are using mobile setup including selfie stick,mobile & microphone.

7. Selfie Stick

Baseus-Selfie-Stick-Tripod-Stand-with-Remote-Control-Gold-Black-6953156286481-21.jpg

Selfie Stick is really amazing many people might be thinking that selfie stick is only for clicking selfie but thats not true.You need to wake photographer inside you to think ,what kind of things you can do with it.We can use selfie stick in capturing lower or higher angle shots.We can stabilize our photos and also it is used in Videography.Mostly it is advised to use Gimbal and Camera rig for Stabilize and smooth video.However they're expensive not everyone can afford them.If you have budget then go ahead.I personally don't recommed gimbal and rig for beginners let them start with basic Selfie Stick.

8. Props

Prop is the most electrifying accessory that makes our photos elegant.They're tons of props available some are present in our day to day life.You need alittle to think which prop you want to use in your photos like we have paperroll,diycolors,lensball,leaves,prism,mirror etc.

9. Backpack

download (2).jpg
Backpack is really important because when we are travelling place to place for photography we need to keep all accessories as mentioned using backpack you can easily carry all your accessories.If you will you can carry laptop along with you for photo editing.

Guys, lets keep this for today. I'm trying my best to provide useful and helpful articles.

Comment below your thoughts and do criticism, constructive or destructive everything but do Comment your reviews

Let me wrap my lap and come back super duper soon with a new article for you, Thank you.

Hoping our users loved this article please show me your love towards me by sending me candies.

Guys I'm running out of ideas for article so please comment down on which topic you want next article to be on.

Stay tuned to Forum for more useful tips.

Do Follow Apkaapna@zaki1203 for more ColorOS article..!

Do Follow me on instagram_Zaki_Photography for some interesting photos.

Once Again Thanks for your continuous love towards ColorOS

Awesome article is coming,Stay tuned for that.
Till then see you, have a good day, bye
Signing off
~ Zaki Arif Ali
     (ColorOS Photo Club)

END

Zaki
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top