UID

Creators Team Editor

Candy

For GodHalloweenValentines DayBeta 5.0Alpha 5.0

「ColorOS Know-How」Know More About Your Smartphone Battery Management

View:12067    Reply:47 | Posted at 1-6-2020 18:17:05 | Display all floors |   Copy
Dear, ColorOS Superfans.

Banner.jpg

I'm so glad to meet you all through my article every now and then and trying to share informative threads which can be very useful for our day to day task. Today I have chosen the topic to be on Battery Management as it is the most difficult task to make our smartphone run throughout the day being online 24/7 with many kinds of stuff like social media, online meeting, chat, email, Photography and entertainment

Let's go one by one, covering all with in-depth information, so we can understand better on how this works

1. One, One-Click power saving

ColorOS has equipped with One-click power saving to find problems to be optimized, one-click to quickly optimize the background program, and the AI manage the smartphone to elapse the smartphone better for longer usage, the bright screen time and the estimated use time, visually display the power-consuming running programs and power consumption problems, and this function will eliminate the apps that consumed battery at the background to shut immediately and extend the juice.

1.jpg

Steps: Settings-Battery-Save Power

2. Turn on Power-Saving Mode

The default optimization items are enabled in the power saving mode: reduce the screen brightness, automatically adjust the screen time to 15 seconds, disable background synchronization, and reduce the screen refresh rate (can be adjusted according to your own usage). In addition to manually turning on the power saving mode, it can also be turned on automatically. After setting the power, the power saving mode is turned on automatically. It can also turn off the power saving mode automatically after charging reaches 60%.

2.jpg

Steps: setting-battery-power saving mode

3. Intelligent Power Saver Mode

After the smart power consumption protection is turned on, it displays the details of power consumption, intelligently recognizes the running status of the application, and adopts a targeted power saving method to ensure that the background functions are not affected. Of course, you can also set the background to run according to your preferences. Limit background operations. The power consumption details will be calculated based on the opened program. The power consumption percentage of the last three days will be comprehensively analyzed, and the power consumption analysis will be made for each software: front desk activity time, background activity time, and the power consumption is accurately calculated.

3.jpg

Steps: setting-battery-intelligent saver mode

4. Intelligent Power-Saving Mode

Intelligently determine user scenarios, use different power saving strategies, optimize sleep standby, let the mobile phone run at low power consumption to save power when the phone is sleeping, but it will result in the untimely notification of application messages, and personal habits of power saving in smart scenarios are generally below 20% Then open.

4.jpg

Steps: setting-battery-intelligent power-saver mode

5. High-Performance Mode

Once you turn on the High-Performance Mode, the system always maintains high-performance operation, but it will cause additional power consumption and heart problems, so we can turn it off to save power. We can turn it on when we are playing and can turn it off when not playing to ensure that We endure.

5.jpg

Steps: setting-battery-high performance mode

Note:
Not everyone's usage and the choice are not the same and its differed from person to person based on their work and requirement. This article will you manage the battery to last long or to make it snappy fast according to your preference. Wish this threads is helpful for you all and hope it is looks good as well

Let me wrap my lap and come back with a new article for you all, Thank you
Please follow me on @Influencer for such pieces of information

Never stop learning
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 19-6-2020 18:10:01 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Oppo A5s ax5s update please

Comments

Aming: Exactly my friend im waiting for the update of A5s to ColorOs 6 or 7.  Posted at 20-6-2020 10:05
RamazanYilanci0: Exactly, I agree with this friend. Why does OPPO not give any updates to the a5s model. OPPO are so bad about it.  Posted at 19-6-2020 22:45
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 19-6-2020 18:29:41 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
for days, answer our questions saying that updated coloros7 oppo reno 2z is in progress but nothing, can you be more precise?

Comments

NickName0146900: Reno 2z has official update ColorOS 7 Maybe you should check if your country is support  Posted at 20-6-2020 04:55
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 19-6-2020 18:30:11 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
for days, answer our questions saying that updated coloros7 oppo reno 2z is in progress but nothing, can you be more precise? Italy
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 19-6-2020 18:41:56 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Version update
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 19-6-2020 18:57:10 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Меня больше интересует почему послелния версия os6 установлена,а os7 не обнаруживает.Когда обновите орро а5 2020 Россия
UID

Lv4.Steel

Candy
Posted at 19-6-2020 19:42:41 | Display all floors
oppo shares good information.
we thank you.
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 19-6-2020 20:39:06 FromCPH1809Mobile phone | Display all floors
oppo please update oppo A5 device colorOS 6 android 9 update please update please please please

Comments

RamazanYilanci0: Exactly, I agree with this friend. Why does OPPO not give any updates to the a5s model. OPPO are so bad about it.  Posted at 19-6-2020 22:44
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 19-6-2020 20:40:52 FromCPH1809Mobile phone | Display all floors
aby chutiye log job aapko oppo A5 device me colorOS 6 kaa update nahi dena hai to Oppo A5 device banaya kyu by bhosdi vale tu sab rasttee pe aa jaao ge ek din yaad rakh naa

Comments

RamazanYilanci0: Exactly, I agree with this friend. Why does OPPO not give any updates to the a5s model. OPPO are so bad about it.  Posted at 19-6-2020 22:45
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 19-6-2020 22:17:48 FromCPH1989Mobile phone | Display all floors
v7.1 update

Comments

NickName0148767: طريقة التحديث غير مفهومه  Posted at 20-6-2020 16:05
12345>
Return to list
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top