Beta 5.0

「ColorOS Skills」Mobile Photography World Part2

View:159    Reply:0 | Posted at 20-6-2020 02:06:02 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by Zaki1203 at 20-6-2020 02:16
I don't trust words.I trust Pictures

~Gilles Peress

Hello, ColorOS Superfans,

How are you doing folks ?

Whatsup guys I'm back with another cool article with the same energy and passion as previous article

I hope so you all are fine an doing great in your life.

Today i am here with an amazing Photography Topic which is on "Mobile Photography World Part 2"

By the way if you haven't seen my previous article then have alook Click Here

Topic 2. Features And Settings

Today I'm going continue Mobile Photography World thread.In this article will have alook on Features & Settings.Lets don't further waste time & get started.

Smartphones Advantages in Photography

oppo-find-x2-pro-gadgetmatch-20200321-17-560x600.jpg

(Creator-Google)

1. Small & Portable

2. Fast & Easy to use

3. Instant sharing

4. Advance apps for editing

5. Most popular camera in the markert right now.

6. Its nearly great for all type of photography

7. Always trying to improve its tech

Smartphones Limitations for Photography

1. Limited Lens & Image sensor size

2. Some type of photography are very difficult  to do like; Sport & WildLife Photography

3. Some Camera phones can be really expensive to buy them

4. Controls are limited compared to Professional cameras and interchangeable lens

5. It cannot change the aperture, its fixed

6. Its not designed for high end professional work

Auto Mode

oppo_reno3_pro_camera_app-1200x675.jpg
(Creator-Google)

In simple words Auto Mode camera takes complete control over the exposure whereby user cannot adjust settiyngs.Auto Mode is also known as Standard Mode.In most cases auto mode can never be wrong.This is so easy to use anybody can click photographs using it.In simple words Auto Mode is great for everyday photography.

Pro Mode

photo_2020-06-19_23-29-41.jpg

In simple words Pro Mode is whereby user have control over Shutter speed,Focus,ISO & WB settings but still you cannot control aperture.Usually Pro Mode is also known as Manual Mode.This mode can be really tricky to master it requires alot of practice to do.The more you practice the better result you get.This mode can offer creative controls.You know still many phones don't have pro mode.Pro mode helps you to click the photograph you want to click.

HDR

3179958532_02a89fec0d_b (1).jpg

(Creator-Google)

HDR full form is High Dynamic Range.HDR simply takes multiple photos at different exposures just like taking under,correct and over exposed.When photos are merged it gives full range of tones.HDR mode are availabe in every OPPO device & HDR are just great for landscape and backlit photos i have been using it since along time.For HDR please keep your phone steady in this mode for best results.My opinion use HDR Mode for tricky exposures.

Panorama Mode

8.Morpho-Panorama-0-o.jpg

(Creator-Google)

Panorama Mode simply sweeps to create wider shots.Panorama Mode captures slow movement needed as photos stitched together.Its made only for landscapes.It uses auto exposure looking into this photo may vary in exposure in different ends.

Food/Macro Mode

canon-macro-lens-food-photography_1847.jpg

(Creator-Google)

This mode can be called Food Mode or Macro Mode.Its  simply designed for close focusing the small details.This mode usually will have a heavy soft vignette at the edges to draw attention to center of the subject also replicated shallow depth of field but this mode is same as panorama not in clicking mechanism but in Auto exposure.Smartphones are just superb duper great for Macro photography.

Topic 3. Tips To Get You Started

1. Tripod

71bfd5JuL5L._SY450_.jpg

(Creator-Google)

If you're my follower then you might know how important is tripod in our photography.Its really useful and worth buying it.Its one of the best investments in photography.

2. Focus on the eyes

photo_2020-06-20_01-24-55.jpg

(Creator-Google)

Try focusing on the nearest eye as possible this will be first place the viewer looks.Always take care to ensure that the eyes are sharp crisp! using selective focus here will really help.this procedure also applies for animals.

3. Mix your angles!

perspective-image.jpg

(Creator-Google)

Taking photographys from eye level are just boring.Mix up angles to the viewer engaged and tell your story in an interesting and unique way.Get high,get low,lookup and down and alll around to find perfect shot!The only limit is how much you and your arm can bend!This gets abit hard to me as my hands shivers alot.

4. Record in Landscape

photo_2020-06-20_01-44-36.jpg

(Creator-Google)

This specially for videographer and other photographers as well when shooting video we tend to recored in portrait.Have you ever seen any Movie shot on Portrait ?Try to give your video cinematic look with the means of quality by recording in landscape format,editing further in advance application.

5. Enjoy Your Photography!

1. Simply experiment in every single shot

2. Photograph new subjects

3. Take your time

4. Keep on learning and improving just like me am also learning.

5. Share your photos with me and ColorOS using #MyColorOS #OPPOFANVIEW

6. Explore new ideas and interact with other photographers for better understanding & collaborations.

7. Don't be too hard on yourself! Photography is fun,so have fun with it in every single shot.

Guys, lets keep this for today. I'm trying my best to provide useful and helpful articles.

Comment below your thoughts and do criticism, constructive or destructive everything but do Comment your reviews

Let me wrap my lap and come back super duper soon with a new article for you, Thank you.

Hoping our users loved this article please show me your love towards me by sending me candies.

Guys I'm running out of ideas for article so please comment down on which topic you want next article to be on.

Stay tuned to Forum for more useful tips.

Do Follow Apka Apna @Zaki1203 for more ColorOS article..!

If You Will Follow me on instagram_Zaki_Photography for some interesting photos.

Once Again Thanks for your continuous love towards ColorOS

Awesome article is coming,Stay tuned for that till then see you, have a good day, bye

SHUKRAN ALVIDA MASAALAMA TAKE CARE AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT MY LOVELY FANS

Signing off
~ Zaki Arif Ali
     (ColorOS Photo Club)

END

Zaki
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top