UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

「ColorOS Skills」Top Tips For Better Lens Ball Photography

View:134    Reply:0 | Posted at 25-6-2020 19:21:29 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by Zaki1203 at 25-6-2020 23:41

A tear contains an ocean. A photographer is aware of the tiny moments in a persons life that reveal greater truths.

— Anonymous

Hello, ColorOS Superfans,

How are you doing folks ?

Whatsup guys I'm back with another cool article with the same energy and passion as previous article

I hope so you all are fine an doing great in your life.

Today i am here with an amazing Photography Skills  which is on "Top Tips For Better Lens Ball Photography"

By the way if you haven't seen my previous article then have alook Click Here

Top Tips For Better Lens Ball Photography

Today I'm going to share few tips on how you can get better lens ball Photography

1. Get The Right Positioning

LensballTony2_large.jpg
(Creator-Google)

Getting the right position is one of the most important thing to consider before clicking.You know if your camera is further away from the ball, you will get a crisper and more clear image but if you are looking forward to blur background then you can get close up to the ball to create a more distorted look. When holding the lensball, there is a chance that your hands or other body parts could be captured in the image so just be aware of this. To avoid this, you can simply try using a prop/object to hold but the best alternative is using a lensball stand.If you keep your lensball on something raised above and shoot the image from a lower angle, you can avoid excess background in your image.

2. Shoot Sunrise/Sunset

crystal17.jpg
(Creator-Google)

When shooting around sunrise/sunset is the best hour to capture any subject if you're using Lens ball it will create serenic photograph,Btw this hour is known as The Golden Hour.During this hour the colors will popup in the atmosphere and get enchanting photograph this won't distract viewer and the viewer's attention will stay on the scene within the ball.

Note: you'll need to flip the image during post-processing, so the sunset or sunrise won't be upside-down.

3. Focus on the ball

f243a6eff8dd6ffb57cd11eb53e8e337.jpg
(Creator-Google)

Focusing on the ball is main thing when shooting just make sure to focus on the ball so that the image is crisp.If we don't focus on the lens ball then its not worthy buying it.  When using an Phone, just simply tap on your screen where the ball is to lock in focus.  

4. Photograph Famous Sites

crystal08.jpg
(Creator-Google)

Mostly in all Sites you can get amazing frame to shot but these frames have already been clicked by other photographers. So you can try your ideas and creativity on how to click with lensball.

5. Take Abstract Photo

crystal22.jpg
(Creator-Google)

If you’ve never experiment with abstract photography before,its a great time to do with crystal balls because there are an easy place to start.You know all crystal ball photos are abstract photos.Usually there is a difference between a picturesque beach at sunset and a strange streak of light. Try anything, and see how it changes when viewed through a glass ball.

6. Use the Lens ball like Fisheye Lens

crystal24.jpg
(Creator-Google)

The view of crystal balls and fisheye camera lenses are very similar. But both give extreme wide-angle views of a subject, creating sphere-shaped panoramas.

7. Take Care of Your Lens All the Time

Whether if its cheap lens or expensive lens all need to be take cared. lensball is a very unique object for photography which i love it so much and you will too, however, everything special needs to be taken care of to last and keep safe.Keep in mind the weight which is approximate 600g don't hold the lensball bag from top it can be torn any time so just hold from bottom and Use the microfiber bag to also clean the ball before use. The rest of the time use our box to house the ball in its bag to avoid any scratches or potential unwanted damage or dust.

8.  Enlist help.  

Ask someone to hold the lens ball for you, makesure that they don't hold it on the edges so that their hand is not in the reflection.

Guys, lets keep this for today. I'm trying my best to provide useful and helpful articles.

Comment below your thoughts and do criticism, constructive or destructive everything but do Comment your reviews

Let me wrap my lap and come back super duper soon with a new article for you, Thank you.

Hoping our users loved this article please show me your love towards me by sending me candies.

Guys I'm running out of ideas for article so please comment down on which topic you want next article to be on.

Stay tuned to Forum for more useful tips.

Do Follow Apka Apna @Zaki1203 for more ColorOS article..!

If You Will Follow me on instagram_Zaki_Photography for some interesting photos.

Once Again Thanks for your continuous love towards ColorOS

Awesome article is coming,Stay tuned for that till then see you, have a good day, bye
SHUKRAN ALVIDA MASAALAMA TAKE CARE AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT
MY LOVELY FANS

Signing off
~ Zaki Arif Ali
     (ColorOS Photo Club)

END

Zaki
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top