UID

Pre-Photo Club Member

Candy

「ColorOS Know How」SPECIAL PHOTOGRAPHY IDEAS

View:23296    Reply:49 | Posted at 3-7-2020 14:28:27 | Display all floors |   Copy
This post was edited by lazybilla at 31-7-2020 08:40

Hello ColorOS Fans,

photo_2020-07-03_01-46-23.jpg

I am Satyam here with another mind blowing article about photography. 10 special Photography tips which look so amazing.As a photographer, there are few things more satisfying than mastering a new photography technique. Learning new photography techniques can open up new possibilities, provide endless potential for inspiration, and can even help to get you out of a creative root.

xca.jpg

Ready to discover some new techniques that you may not have known your camera was capable of? We have compiled a list of some nifty new photography tricks, as well as some tried and true favorites that you may – or may not – have mastered yet. Your camera has more to it than first meets the eye; get ready to impress yourself with some of these tips and techniques!

Night Photography

pradeep-ranjan-lIk4QVnhFrY-unsplash.jpg

The fun starts when the sun goes down! There is plenty of life to capture after dark. For high quality ni8ght photography, you will need a super-slow shutter speed, and a tripod or solid surface to steady your camera for long exposure, Don't forget to experiment with the rules of third as well, good old composition techniques are still valid here. if you want to know more about night photography then Click Here.

Motion Blur

motion blur.jpg

Motion blur is the art of capturing a moving subject. This technique is often used in sports photography, but can also be used to create interesting images with light or fast moving objects. To effectivly capture motion blur, slow down your shutter speed, and hold your camera still as your subject moves. You can also pan with the camera, moving it along to follow the subject before releasing the shutter. This will keep your subject in focus while blurring out the background.

Black & White Photography
DSCN7497-01-01.jpeg
Black and white photography, when done effectively – conveys deep emotion or drama. But there's more to black and white photography than just hitting the black and white filter in Photoshop. effective black and white photography starts with the composition, making use of shadows, lighting, and strong subjects to create powerful imagery.

Macro Photography

7-photography-tips-macro.jpg

Macro photography is rewarding and unique. It's exciting to make huge images of subjects that are tiny, capturing minute details that are invisible to the human eye. The best way to make your macro photography stand out is to find subjects that are interesting and detailed. You can accomplish macro photography with just about any camera any lens, though the quality of the resulting images will vary depending on the equipment you use. If youy want to know more about it then Click Here

Long Exposure Photography

aditya-sankhe-S00xZIdTgGw-unsplash.jpg

Long exposure photography can be used to achieve all kinds of interesting results, but it's particularly popular when it comes to landscapes. A longer exposure effectively blurs movement, resulting in silky smooth water or soft, streaking clouds.

Traffic Light Trails
MY.jpg
Traffic light trails are a popular subject, and a great way to gets started with long exposure photography. To capture light trails, find a high traffic area in an otherwise dark location, set your tripod up, and use a slow shutter speed to blur the motion of the lights.

Silhouettes

DSC_0878-01-01.jpeg

Silhouette photography is a fun and unique way to create dramatic photos. The best time for silhouettes is sunset or sunrise. To create the silhouette effect, position your subject in front of the sun, and shoot into the sun. A faster shutter speed will result in darker exposure, and a slower shutter speed will create a brighter image.

Flat Lay Photography
IMG_20200528_124326_935.jpg

A flat lay is a picture taken from a birds eye view of a collection of items laid out on a flat surface. Usually there will be one item that is the main focus of the shot known as the hero, all the other items in the flat lay are there to complement the hero piece. So what is the birds eye??? There is some debate about whether or not a flat lay should be taken from directly above, giving the viewer a birds eye view of the collection. If you want to learn how to shoot flat lay then Click Here

Smoke Photography
prince-david-0O9xqFJJaRg-unsplash (1).jpg

Smole photography can be a challenging, yet extremely rewarding technique. Smoke trails create mysterious and captivating images that are intriguing, fascinating, and fun to capture. There is no correct or incorrect way of photographing smoke. In other words, there is no right or wrong way to photograph a smoke trail. I, myself, try to experiment with my smoke. As I say in most of my articles, the best thing is to grab your camera and experiment. Experimenting will give you that perfect picture, that perfect angle and that perfect lighting.

So I am done with this article. These are some special photography ideas. If you want to know about Camera handling then Click Here

Article soucre Contrasly

I would like to thank @Amit_T for guiding me in different ways for writting every thread.

THANKYOU!!

UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 30-7-2020 18:13:00 FromCPH1969Mobile phone | Display all floors
F11pro upgrade colours 7

Comments

Rajpreet: F11 pro has gotten OS 7 , if you are remaining plz stay tuned in community .  Posted at 4-8-2020 11:51
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 30-7-2020 21:15:40 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
how po
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 31-7-2020 00:00:16 FromCPH1853Mobile phone | Display all floors
Prachi
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 31-7-2020 00:22:12 FromA1601Mobile phone | Display all floors
F1s

Comments

Rajpreet: Hi  Posted at 4-8-2020 11:50
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 31-7-2020 07:42:47 FromCPH1723Mobile phone | Display all floors
send latest version of F5 softwer update

Comments

Rajpreet: It will announce , when new software will release ?  Posted at 31-7-2020 15:03
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 31-7-2020 10:36:12 FromCPH2015Mobile phone | Display all floors
Cameras opp a31
IMG20200729171748.jpg
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 31-7-2020 10:45:14 FromCPH1907Mobile phone | Display all floors
Nice.. Thanks
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 31-7-2020 11:03:04 FromA37fwMobile phone | Display all floors
Nice pics
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 31-7-2020 17:53:40 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Nice

Comments

NickName0148221: Beautiful Capture  Posted at 3-8-2020 18:37
12345>
Return to list
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top