UID

Pre-Photo Club Member

Candy

[ColorOs Skill] How To Capture Good Macro Photos

View:460    Reply:0 | Posted at 29-6-2020 13:01:26 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by chaitanyaa14 at 29-6-2020 16:40

There are always two people in every picture, the photographer and the viewer.

Hello ColorOs Family,

My name is Chaitanya Ghanate. I am New in the Community and its my First Photography article.

I hope you will like it.

I'm here with stunning Photography Topic which is on "How to click Amazing Macro "

By the way if you haven't seen my previous article then have a look.

HOW TO CLICK BETTER MACRO SHOOTS                                 1.LIGHTING :-
                              Before jumping into the macro photography there are few tips which can help us all for better macro picturees. Lighting plays a major in all type of photography.Whenever you are capturing macro photos see that there is sufficient amount of light. So that you get a perfect capture.
82331641_249587706319582_6340547605164705447_n.jpg

101555663_3261157163917393_7101184329677506718_n.jpg

2.BE STEADY :-
                               Been steady is very improtant in macro because its all about the focusing the object. Try shooting 3-4cm away from the object. Avoid shaking hands if you want you can use glimble or a tripod for the stable support.
71bfd5JuL5L._SY450_.jpg

(Image source : Google)   

3.AVOID DIRTY LENS :-
                               Before capturing any macro photos first thing is clean your lens with cotton cloth and even clean the external macro lens. It helps in getting good detailed picture.
keep-your-lens-clean.jpg

4.USE GRID LINES :-
                               By the help of grid lines we can be abl;e to place the object in the centre and helps in betterframing of the picture.
rule-of-thirds_orig.jpg

5.SETTINGS AND ZOOM :-

Last but not the least always try to use manual/expert/pro mode for macro photography. Set the manual focus as "0" for better crisp and detailed images. If possible try capturing images at 2X zoom in manual/expert/pro mode.
google-pixel-4-2x-zoom.jpg

Guys,lets keep this for today.

Hoping our users loved this article please show me your love towards me by sending me candies.

Stay tuned to forum for more useful tips.

Do follow for more ColorOS Article.

Follow me on Instagram thepixelpage  for intersting photos

Once again thanks for your continous love towards ColorOS.

Awesome article is coming soon. Stay tuned for that till then see you. Have a great day.

@Zaki1203 Thanks for being my mentor ..

You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2021 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top