UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

「ColorOS Skills」How To Get Great Photos in Lowlight & Night time Part 1

View:941    Reply:1 | Posted at 30-6-2020 00:41:37 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by Zaki1203 at 30-6-2020 00:55

Photography is an Art...the film as the canvas...the lights as the paint....the equipment as the brush...and the photographer as the Artist

~Kalairasan Ka

Hello, ColorOS Superfans,

How are you doing folks ?

Whatsup guys I'm back with another cool article with the same energy and passion as previous article

I hope so you all are fine an doing great in your life.

Today i am here with an amazing Photography Topic which is on"How To Get Great Photos In Lowlight & Night time Part 1"

By the way if you haven't seen my previous article then have alook Click Here

How To Get Great Photos In Lowlight & Night time

Today I'm going to discuss about how you can take better shots in dark.In this article will have alook on.Lets don't further waste time & get started.

Topic 1. ISO
Matrixw.jpg
(Creator-Google)

In simple words ISO controls sensitivity to light.ISO are automatically controlled by the camera in most cases but it can be adjusted in Pro/Manual Mode.ISO will be automatically increased in lower light condition or decrease in too much.

Note:- Noise will be created at higher ISO ranges.

ISO Measurement

ISO is measured in Stops

Standard ISO Number 50-100-200-400-800-1600-3200-6400

Higher ISOs makes the sensor more sensitive to light which means less light is needed to capture the exposure.

ISO Range

50(lo)
12800(Hi)
25600(Hi)

hqdefault (1).jpg
(Creator-Google)

Noise

iso-example-image-650x433.jpg
(Creator-Google)

In simple words noise is the rough texture on the photograph and its clearly visible at very high ISOs.You know when ISO is increased noise will appear in the photo.

Noise Reduction

download (5).jpg
(Creator-Google)

Noise Reduction can be applied in camera for jpgs.A better option is to reduce noise in post editing.Make sure your photo isn't too much reduction that can make photo to look smooth and soft.

Low ISO In Landscape Photography

long-exposures-landscape-photography-6-900x600.jpg
(Creator-Google)

Low ISOs are really helpful for long exposure and also will reduce the amount of visible noise in the photograph.

Low ISO in Studio Photography

Studio-photography-of-model.jpg
(Creator-Google)

In studio you can keep low ISOs when using artificial light and also low ISO will reduce the amount of visible noise in the photograph.

Topic 2. Flash

Using Flash

photo_2020-06-29_23-36-45.jpg
(Creator-Google)

Normally flash can be set to always on.Auto or off.Camera automatically determines flash power based on subject focus on,distance and available light.Usually flash on all phones are small so the spread of light is really limited.Shutter Speed has no effect on flash.Attachments are available to boost flash.

photo_2020-06-29_23-53-17.jpg
(Creator-Google)

As per subject moves further away light will fall off.

Lighting

There are 2 primary ways to light a subject.This should be used by you

1. Key Lighting

low-key-portrait-examples-02.jpg
(Creator-Google)

In simple words key lighting highlights the subject only.

2. Fill Lighting

getting-to-grips-with-fill-light-no-reflector-example7548.jpg
(Creator-Google)

In simple form fill lighting fill the light in both subject and background have a balanced lighting.

Guys, lets keep this for today. I'm going to upload Part 2 very soon.

Comment below your thoughts and do criticism, constructive or destructive everything but do Comment your reviews

Let me wrap my lap and come back super duper soon with a new article for you, Thank you.

Hoping our users loved this article please show me your love towards me by sending me candies.

Guys I'm running out of ideas for article so please comment down on which topic you want next article to be on.

Stay tuned to Forum for more useful tips.

Do Follow Apka Apna @Zaki1203 for more ColorOS article..!

If you will Follow me on instagram_Zaki_Photography for some interesting photos.

Once Again Thanks for your continuous love towards ColorOS

Awesome article is coming,Stay tuned for that till then see you, have a good day, bye
SHUKRAAN ALVIDA MASALAAMA TAKE CARE AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT MY LOVING FANS

Signing off
~ Zaki Arif Ali
     (ColorOS Photo Club)

END

Zaki
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 27-9-2020 06:59:15 FromCPH1909Mobile phone | Display all floors
Aku bobok dulu yaa
IMG-20200927-WA0003.jpg
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top