UID

Administrator

Candy

Admin

[ColorOS Event] Creators Planet Shining Stars 1/2

View:14070    Reply:50 | Posted at 23-7-2020 15:37:34 | Display all floors |   Copy
Hi FANs,

Have you participated in ColorOS Quiz, Hurry up and make your chances to win rewards.

Enjoy and participate in all the events of Mid Year FAN Event.

Today's event is about our beloved and most valued FANs

Faisal Eqbal
@Faisaleqbal18 is a Photographer in ColorOS Community

Faisal Iqbal-1080x1080.jpg

He has contributed a lot in ColorOS Community through with Excellent Photography and also Tech articles. He is very passionate about Photography and Travelling.

What he says about ColorOS Community: ColorOS community has given me ability to describe my pictures. Before joining Community I wasn't interested in writing stories behind photos, but here I learned to share my photo Story through articles. I'm always thankful for it.

Seeing a lot of mates sharing there photo story motivates a lot for doing this.

S K Mehedi Hasan @MdRockz is a Photographer in ColorOS Community

SK Mehedi Hassan-1080x1080.jpg

He is a part of ColorOS Community since more than 2 years with. He wrote 50+ Quality article for ColorOS Photo Club. He is very helpful in guiding new members for Photography & article writing.
He is very passionate about mobile photography and experience new gadgets.

What he says about ColorOS Community: From 2018 to 2020 it's an amazing journey in ColorOS for me. During these 2 years I got so many opportunities so many gifts and 3 Promotion from ColorOS. It's not only a Community for me , it's my family. I'm proud to be a part of ColorOS Family.
ColorOS teaches me an important lesson, Don't Give up at any situation. ColorOS community spreads a positive vibe in my life. It always provides right information at right time.
I also love to share my photographic skills, writing skills and many more to other ColorOS community members.

Final words for ColorOS community -
Till now these 2 years was my best year in ColorOS Community. So many memories, so many stories. Thank You ColorOS community & Whole Team. Thank you for everything ❤️

Umesh Kumar @Influencer is a Creator in ColorOS Community

Umesh Kumar-1080x1080.jpg

Umesh is one of the oldest members associated with ColorOS and currently designated as Creator Team Editor.
He would like to bring more Colors to ColorOS Community in form of more Content, Resource and Ideas.

What he says about ColorOS Community: Its was a magic moment when I started with ColorOS community to explore, engage, enjoy and expand my wings to come up with more contents and ideas.
I'm really thankful to the team and users who were constantly encouraged and engaged me to explore more which made me to learn even more which helps me in real-life as well.

Satyam Shukla @lazybilla is a Photographer in ColorOS Community

Satyam Shukla-1080x1080.jpg

Just in few months he became one of the important member in ColorOS Community.
He has given contributed by photography skills and writing articles. He is very passionate about being a photographer and writer.

What he says about ColorOS Community: There are many stories in this short period. ColorOS is like a family for me. All members are like supportive to each other here.

Being a new member, the team never failed to appreciate and show it a big achievement.
Here at this platform one can get knowledge of everything if they seek for it. It really helps me to improve my passion and because of this I shared my knowledge with others every possible way.

Dr. Bhavesh Parmar @BhaveshP is a Creator in ColorOS Community

Bhavesh Parmar-1080x1080.jpg

Mr. Bhavesh is one of very active member in Community. He is Doctor by profession and is in a very serious profession, even though he is very creative and fun loving. He has written about 75+ articles on ColorOS Community. He has shared his experience with OPPO devices in form of unboxing & reviews. He found out some hidden features (tips & tricks) of ColorOS and shared with others. He also showcased photos taken with OPPO phones in form of photo stories.

He loves being updated with latest technology and also likes photography: especially with mobile. As it allows to be more creative. He also enjoys testing hardware & software and writing about it in free time.

What he says about ColorOS Community: I have joined ColorOS Community about 1 year back. When I first experienced ColorOS 6, I found it very native, smooth and full of features useful to Indians like us. ColorOS 7 improved a lot on all the features while still being lightweight & delightful. Since last 1 year, I'm using ColorOS on OPPO phones.
There are many Photo Club Members who explained various techniques of creative photography. I learned a lot of new mobile photography tricks from them.

Panasa Sai Pavan @SAIPAVAN is a Creator in ColorOS Community

Panasa Sai Pavan-1080x1080.jpg

He is one of the oldest members associated with ColorOS and currently designated as Creator Team Editor.
He has posted around 100+ articles on Community on ColorOS and it's features, he is guiding many users in posting articles and feedbacks.
He loves operating system of ColorOS, and he aims to spread the same to users, by posting articles.

What he says about ColorOS: In about 2 years of ColorOS journey with over 4000+ fans, I was a beta tester, an alpha tester, a trial volunteer and now a creators team editor. Hoping to continue the same and spread love.
Before entering the forum, I barely know about smartphone. But, once I got in to ColorOS, I have shared many informational pieces, which I learnt by observation. So, on a whole, I have learnt, learning, and sharing it, because of Community.

[ColorOS Event] Creators Planet Shining Stars (2/2)

PANASA SAI PAVAN

UID

Creators Team Editor

Candy

Gold ideaHalloweenValentines DayBeta 5.0Alpha 5.0

Posted at 23-7-2020 18:20:00 | Display all floors
One of the best moment of my Life

Thankyou ColorOS

PSP

VISHAL VERMA

UID

Candy

Gold ideaCommunity moderatorBeta 5.0

Posted at 23-7-2020 18:24:29 | Display all floors
WOW..!!
VISHAL VERMA
UID

Pre-Photo Club Member

Candy
Posted at 23-7-2020 18:26:01 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

HalloweenValentines DayBeta 5.0Alpha 5.0

Posted at 23-7-2020 18:32:57 | Display all floors
Thank you so much ColorOS Community ... thank for everything .. specially our Admins
Sk Mehedi Hassan
UID

Lv3.Crystal

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 23-7-2020 18:45:05 FromA37fwMobile phone | Display all floors
Nice
UID

Lv3.Crystal

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 23-7-2020 18:45:15 FromA37fwMobile phone | Display all floors
Nice
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 23-7-2020 18:52:34 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Nice
UID

Creators Team Member

Candy
Posted at 23-7-2020 19:02:10 | Display all floors
This post was edited by BhaveshP at 23-7-2020 19:09

Thanks! Love the friendly atmosphere of ColorOS Community.
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 23-7-2020 19:04:22 FromCPH1853Mobile phone | Display all floors
Thanks
123456>
Return to list
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top