UID

Pre-Photo Club Member

Candy

[ColorOS Know] Places To visit After lockdown

View:1605    Reply:0 | Posted at 27-7-2020 15:13:30 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by chaitanyaa14 at 27-7-2020 15:13

Never let your memories be greater than your dreams.

Hello ColorOs Family,

My name is Chaitanya Ghanate. I am New in the Community and its my new Photography article.

I hope you will like it.

I'm here with stunning Topic which is on "Places to visit After Lockdown"

By the way if you haven't seen my previous article then have a look.

Lets get started..
All the places mentioned are for those who love street ,landscape and portrait photography.

1. Hyderabad

As we know Hyderabad Is a vast city with all culture and traditional. This place could be amazing for all photographers to capture all kind of photos. In Hyderabad we can capture many photos near the monuments like Charminar, Golconda Fort and many more..
Even we can capture the street,food photography at this places which are never ending.
Varities of dishes and other items are famous in Hyderabad.

Charminar-1024x576.jpg
CHARMINAR

(Image Source : Google)

500_F_179296155_oKdKY1nwYz3SxOYAxXe4MbdNarQ6CnMq.jpg
BIRYANI

2. JAIPUR

It is one of the most visited places when it comes to travelling. The city itself is enriched with many cultures and heritage.
Even here we get monuments like Hawa Mahal and other interesting places. The street food is famous all over the Rajasthan.
and tourist gets attracted towards it. This is second Most Favourite place in my list.

palace-of-winds-in-jaipur--india-1079569482-9e23894f8fcd49d9ac71c18100fb6826.jpg
HAWA MAHAL

1000x650-276.jpg
ALOO CHAT

3.DELHI
Delhi been the capital of India is known for its inhertiance and culture. The street food is famous all over the India.
And tourist gets attracted towards it. This place is best for those who wants to learn street photography and portraits. It could helpful for the photographers those who want to learn street and portrait photography. This is third Most Favorite place in my list.

delhi-Humayuns-tomb-1920x1080.jpeg
HUMAYUN'S TOMB
(Image Source :Google)

maxresdefault.jpg
JALEBI

(Image Source :Google)

4.MUMBAI
Mumbai been the Financial Capital Of India is known as Dream City. Mumbai is my personal favourite place.
Because I just love capturing the sunset photos. And mumbai has a vast sea shore which enhances the beauty of the sunset. And most popular street food of Mumbai. Overall a good place to visit for amazing captures and tour.
94214707_573026896658903_4260683248938736972_n.jpg
MUMBAI SEA SHORE
(Image Credits @Daminipatil9 )

Vada-Pav-500x375.jpg
WADA PAV
This are My most favorite places which I want to Visit after Lockdown..
Do comment your Favorite Places...
Guys,lets keep this for today.

Hoping our users loved this article please show me your love towards me by sending me candies.

Stay tuned to forum for more useful tips.

Do follow for more ColorOS Article.

Follow me on Instagram thepixelpage  for intersting photos

Once again thanks for your continous love towards ColorOS.

Awesome article is coming soon. Stay tuned for that till then see you. Have a great day.

@Zaki1203 Thanks for being my mentor .
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2021 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top