UID

Creators Team Member

Candy

「ColorOS Fantasy」 Unboxing Experience Of Oppo Enco Free

View:1560    Reply:1 | Posted at 2-8-2020 10:49:12 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by BhaveshP at 2-8-2020 11:00

Hello ColorOS SuperFans,

INTRODUCTION

"True wireless earbuds" has emerged as one of the fastest growing product category in India recently. Oppo Enco Free is the best wireless headphones made by Oppo. Oppo was already selling its Enco Q1 headphones with a neckband design but Enco Free features a "truly wireless" earbud design. I have covered all Oppo headphones in my previous article here: 「ColorOS Fantasy」 Oppo Headphones: A Complete Guide

In this article, I'm describing my unboxing experience of Oppo Enco Free white coloured earphones.

1.jpg

UNBOXING

First thing you will notice that the box is proportionally larger. It could be made much smaller as most of the inside of the box is empty. Oppo should consider the redesign of the box for the next version.

On the top of the box, there's photograph of the buds without the case.

2.jpg

At the bottom of the box, you can see all the product details and features. These are made in China & imported. Price is currently around 8,000 rupees.

3.jpg

In the box, you will find warranty card & quick start guide in another box.

4.jpg

Than in the center, there is the main product: earbuds inside its case.

5.jpg

6.jpg

USB-C charging cable and two pairs of extra eartips - medium and large size are provided. There is no charger inside, you can use any phone charger. The case doesn't support wireless charging.

7.jpg

8.jpg

I'm showing you the quick start guide which shows all the features and specifications so that I don't need to repeat.

9.jpg

10.jpg

CONCLUSION

11.jpg

So this concludes the quick unboxing part.

Please continue reading the next more interesting part 「ColorOS Fantasy」 Oppo Enco Free: My Detailed Review.

Thanks for reading my article, Follow me on @BhaveshP

UID

Lv3.Crystal

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 4-8-2020 14:47:21 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Looks great

Comments

BhaveshP: Thanks!  Posted at 4-8-2020 23:58
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top