UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 9-8-2020 13:46:25 FromA1601Mobile phone | Display all floors
Oppo F1 s update

Comments

Rajpreet: As per the latest schedule your device will not get any update but security patch will be released every month   Posted at 11-8-2020 11:47
UID

Senior Alpha Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 9-8-2020 14:07:41 | Display all floors
Hi all, its Shafi here!

I am a member of "ColorOS Creators Planet" & my expectation for developement of ColorOS in future is an almost stock android feeling OS with ColorOS signature features and aesthetics and erganomics of ColorOS 7 revamped... I also hope that ColorOS to become more of its name it should add additional customisation options such as the gradient color mode and accent color customisations....

Like dark and light modes according to the application opened or the background wallpaper the notification panel and other elements of the UI slightly supporting the overall color scheme of the wallpaper or the page of an app that has been opened onscreen ....or if the implementation is hard as atleast in Microsoft Windows OS where a colors scheme can be selected for overall UI...

Many users tend to depends on various third party launcher apps to customise their COLOROS devices to turn it into the way they wanted the device to look like... These heavy launchers not only slows down the performance but adds a lot of bloatwares as well as ads ruining the entire user experience....

Being ColorOS and being unique this particular thing will take the user experience to next level where the design or colorscheme aspects meets users interests at all lever where user-friendly customisations are open to very extend... This also pave the way to more truly colorful  "ColorOS"!  .. The addition of this feature will improve ColorOS user experience a lot better as users will be able customise their devices as in anyway they like with this huge flex of feature as users can make their devicees to look like in amy way they like according to their tastes...

The Accent color will be applied on the text, the appearance of your settings page, notification panel, app drawer background, volume controls, and visible in OnePlus apps including Phone, Messages, Contacts, Calculator, and more.

It should be added in such a way that, to change the theme and accent color on your OnePlus phone, visit the Settings and then Display. Under Display & brightness settings, scroll through the bottom and find the Accent color which lets you change the theme color of the interface, the default comes in Blue. It should be like You can either choose the theme in Light or Dark or Colorful, just above the Accent color, you will find the Theme options. Notice the text, icons, settings, and the rest of the interface will turn Red since we picked the Red or turns the color you choose.

Being ColorOS and being unique this particular thing will take the user experience to next level where the design or color scheme aspects meets users interests at all lever where user-friendly customisations are open to very extend... This also pave the way to more "ColorOS" with incredible aesthetics!
#learnandevolvewithColorOS
5h4f_
UID

Lv3.Crystal

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 9-8-2020 15:42:22 FromA37fwMobile phone | Display all floors
I didn't have dark mode for all apps

Comments

Rajpreet: Which device are you using ?  Posted at 11-8-2020 11:46
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 9-8-2020 17:08:11 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Oppo a5s k leay b koi naya colours do

Comments

Rajpreet: As per the latest schedule your device will not get any update but security patch will be released every month   Posted at 11-8-2020 11:46
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 9-8-2020 17:36:52 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
update me to go to the data

Comments

Rajpreet: ??  Posted at 11-8-2020 11:45
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 9-8-2020 17:37:21 FromMobile phone | Display all floors
Please send pie update in my oppo a3s please fast

Comments

Rajpreet: Your device will not get any update. security patch will be released every month.  Posted at 11-8-2020 11:35
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 9-8-2020 17:38:19 FromCPH1909Mobile phone | Display all floors
Please available update in my device colouros 7

Comments

Rajpreet: Please mention your device and location ?  Posted at 11-8-2020 11:45
UID

Creators Team Member

Candy
Posted at 9-8-2020 18:30:54 | Display all floors
This post was edited by BhaveshP at 9-8-2020 18:32

I am a member of "ColorOS Creators Planet" & my expectation for development of ColorOS in future is...
"ColorOS 8 remains as smooth, responsive, beautiful & pleasure to use as its current version. I used ColorOS 6 which I'll say fluid, battery & RAM friendly, feature rich but without unnecessary baggage. I feared that ColorOS 7 might slow down my A5 2020 but ColorOS 7 is as perfect as ColorOS 6. I hope this trend continues in the future."
UID

Creators Team Member

Candy
Posted at 9-8-2020 18:31:34 | Display all floors
I am a member of "ColorOS Creators Planet" & my expectation for development of ColorOS in future is...
"Camera is my my most used app in my Reno 3 Pro. I'm excited for the upcoming camera features like AI colour portrait, front steady video, night flare portrait coming in ColorOS 7.2. My wish is that ColorOS Camera app will become the best camera app in all Android skins even surpassing Google Camera app."
UID

Creators Team Member

Candy
Posted at 9-8-2020 18:32:46 | Display all floors
"As users wait eagerly for the new update, I wish that ColorOS deployment is very rapid globally & every eligible phone gets it as soon as possible."
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2021 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top