UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

「ColorOS News」Unboxing The Camera Beast -> OPPO RENO 4 PRO

View:168    Reply:2 | Posted at 8-9-2020 19:10:19 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by Zaki1203 at 8-9-2020 19:18
Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it."
~Greg Anderson

Hello, ColorOS Superfans,

How are you doing folks ?

Whatsups guys I'm back with another cool article with the same energy and passion as previous article

I hope so you all are fine an doing great in your life.

Few weeks ago we have witnessed the launch of the new successor of Reno series. The massive Reno 4 Pro which is best in Class when it comes to specifications,design,performance its just WOW,rightnow it's in my hands. The 90Hz Borderless Sense Screen,65W SuperVOOC 2.0, AI Color Portrait,960fps Smart Slow Motion, Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G & ColorOS Version V7.2 Are the main highlight of the Device. This is a quick unboxing review of the device. So, let's unbox the all new OPPO RENO 4 PRO...

Initial Impressions

photo_2020-09-08_16-05-37.jpg

By just looking, we can imagine when the box is premium quality also it must apply to the phone as well. The box abit resamples to Reno3 Pro but it's pretty different from it. The blue gradient finish on the top when you tilt the box you can see RENO written. Now, let
us jump into the box. Lets unwrap it and check what's inside.

By the way you can also watch my unboxing video

Box Contents

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

photo_2020-09-08_16-30-37.jpg

On the very top when opened, we will find the basic paperwork. It usually  consists of some basic Do's and Dont's of a Device.Apart from this will get a silicon rubber case which is transparent looks decent quality also will get SIM ejector tool.Then comes our beautiful device with Starry night color just next to the device, we can see the power block with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0, We have a Type-C cable with yelow ascents along with an earphones of 3.5 mm..., Now lets keep all these aside and get back to our lovely device...

First Impressions

photo_2020-09-08_16-52-36.jpg
photo_2020-09-08_16-52-34.jpg

No doubt this device looks very premium in our hands with its matt finish from end to end. The back panel gives various shades in various angles to attract anyone at a glance. The Quad Camera setup with Curved glass which gives elegant look.In front will get punch-hole camera.The perfect embed of the camera into screen makes us to feel more premium.I personally loved alot the screen what a beauty it is,Beautifuly curved from both sides which gives next level feeling.

Device Outer Look
photo_2020-09-08_17-11-43.jpg

On the bottom of device, we can see a speaker grill which supports Dolby Atmos,Mic and a Type-C port for 65W SuperVOOC Flash Charge 2.0 along with a lovely 3.5mm jack for earphones. On the Right side of device, we can see a power button with a green finish on it. The top has a secondary noice cancellation mic. The Left side of device has the volume up and down buttons and a SIM tray which supports dual SIM with expandable memory.Now, we have looked the device deeply, so let's boot the device and have a look on it...

Device Overview
photo_2020-09-08_17-31-06.jpg

When we boot the device, the device is pre-installed with the latest ColorOS that is ColorOS 7.2, which is the first device to have it by default later we have OPPO F17PRO. It runs on the latest android version(Q) which certainly loved by you. The Ultra Dark mode, AI ColorPortrait Shots and other Camera features will definitely make the device a Camera Beast. Apart from camera, the latest features of ColorOS 7.2 will make you fall in love it. This will make your device look more smart.

About Phone

photo_2020-09-08_17-42-45.jpg

The Reno4 Pro along withF17Pro are the first OPPO Smartphone to be equipped with ColorOS 7.2 by default from factory. Which infact is based on Android 10(Q). It is equipped with 8 GB of RAM with an internal storage of 128GB device is power packed with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Octa-core.A detailed review of this customized ColorOS 7.2 in Reno4 Pro will be posted soon in community.

Few Highlights Of The Device

photo_2020-09-08_18-13-17 (2).jpg

They're several main features of this device.As all we know Reno Series is meant only for innovation.When we talk about battery its 4000MAH which is pretty decent but this phone comes with the fastest charger in the world 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 It can charge your phone full within 36mins only.Incase battery drains we have a special feature known as Super Power Saver Mode it can save your battery life for long time.OPPO claims you can watch 80 videos ,Click 100 selfies and text for 90mins on 5% charge using Super Power Saver Mode.

photo_2020-09-08_18-13-19.jpg

Lets talk about Reno4 Pro Quad Camera setup it has 4 camera and every camera has it's on function.Infront we have punch hole camera with 32Megapixels,We have 48Megapixel main camera,8Megapixel Ultra wide angle camera,2Megapixel Macro Camera and lastly 2Megapixel mono camera which is usually used in portraits.In camera we have several modes like Slomo,expert,pano,timelapse etc. Special Ultra Dark Mode OPPO claims that ultra dark mode clicks Brighter,Sharper and clear images.Apart from it will get AI Color Portrait & Night flare portarit its availabe in portraits and in videos.

photo_2020-09-08_18-13-17.jpg

We get 6.5'' FHD+ Amoled display which will attract the users alot Also we get 90hz Refresh Rate you will experience faster and smoother motion and better gameplay  it can be changed to 60hz in settings also we have 180Hz touch sampling.3D borderles sense screen is just wow,You will get edge lighting option in setting once you click on it will on whenever you will receive notification when your screen is asleep it will glow on edges i really loved it.This device runs on powerful processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G.

Few Camera Shots

photo_2020-09-08_19-01-50.jpg

photo_2020-09-08_19-01-30.jpg

photo_2020-09-08_19-01-29.jpg

That's not all, Camera Review and Gaming Review along with some cool ColorOS 7.2 Features will be posted soon. Till then stay tuned to ColorOS Community...

Special Thanks to ColorOS Team for providing the Reno4 Pro to experience the device. Are you guys also willing to experience such trial devices? Then, Join our ColorOS Community...!

Guys lets keep this for today,I hope you loved today's short and simple thread.

Comment below your thoughts and do criticism, constructive or destructive everything but do Comment your reviews

Let me wrap my lap and come back super duper soon with a new article for you, Thank you.

Hoping our users loved this article please show me your love towards me by sending me candies.

Guys I'm running out of ideas for article so please comment down on which topic you want next article to be on.

Stay tuned to Forum for more useful tips.

Do Follow Apka Apna @Zaki1203 for more ColorOS article..!

If you will Follow me on instagram_Zaki_Photography for some interesting photos.

Once Again Thanks for your continuous love towards ColorOS

Awesome article is coming,Stay tuned for that till then see you,Have a good day,bye
SHUKRAAN ALVIDA MASALAMA TAKECARE AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT MY LOVELY FANS
Signing Off
~ Zaki Arif Ali
     (ColorOS Photo Club)

END

Zaki

VISHAL VERMA

UID

Candy

Gold ideaCommunity moderatorBeta 5.0

Posted at 23-9-2020 23:13:28 | Display all floors
Amazing
VISHAL VERMA
UID

Photo Club Member

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 24-9-2020 01:02:23 | Display all floors

thanks my brother
Zaki
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2020 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top