UID

Pre-Photo Club Member

Candy

[ColorOS Skills] Tips for Adobe Lightroom

View:3285    Reply:0 | Posted at 17-11-2020 11:12:53 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by Sumedh_joshi at 17-11-2020 11:28

“Great photography is all about depth of feeling, not depth of field.”

Hello ColorOS Famliy,

My name is Sumedh Joshi. And this is my article on Lightroom.

I hope you will like it
Im here with stunning topic which is "Tips For Lightroom Editing"

This article will help you understand different features and tools of Lightroom !

Photo Editing is the main part to make the colors in the photo pop-up and
to make it easy for viewer to understand the story

So lets get started....

Adobe Lightroom :-

fileadobe-photoshop-lightroom-cc-logosvg-wikimedia-commons-adobe-lightroom-png-788_768.png

Adobe Lightroom is a professional Editing software available for both PC & Mobile. This software is used to edit the photo in different mooods , also this software is used for colour correction.

Adobe Lightroom is a family of image organization and image manipulation software developed by Adobe Systems for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and tvOS. It allows importing/saving, viewing, organizing, tagging, editing, and sharing large numbers of digital images

Today i will explain you some of the best key features of Lightroom and also i will explain you how can you add different and beautiful moods in the photo.

1 :- Curves Tool :-

IMG_20200928_154732.jpg

In simple words the curve is a graphical representation of the intensity of light in pictures.

As the above image shows,
-the brightest point in the curve is the top right ( say it point 'A')
-the darkest point is bottom left ( say it point 'B' )
-The centre represents the mid tone.
( The average intensity of light in a picture)
(say it point 'C')
So if you want to decrease the exposure of highlights then adjust the point 'A' in the curve to get desired results.

Likewise,
Point 'B' for Shadows,
Point 'C' for Mind-Tones.

The more you play with Curves you will learn. This same applies for RGB curve. Adjust the points to get the desired amount of color in paarticular space.

2 :- Mix Tool

IMG_20200928_154614.jpg

This tool is used to adjust the respective colour .
This is also used for giving perfect skin tones to the subject, If the subject dress is red and it is getting highlighted then you can reduce the luminance here to make it perfect.

The Hue tool here helps to change the colour of the respected subject.

Luminance tool helps you to take control over the highlights of the subject, also it helps you to get the dark part get bright.

This tool is mostly used by the Photographers to play with the colours here and do colourgrading using this.

3 :- Split Tone Tool

IMG_20200928_154641.jpg

This is my favourite and the best tool of Adobe Lightroom. You can create various tones in the photo.

So, using split-tone you can fill the colours in either shadows or in the highlights. With the color bar youo can select the HUE and SATURATION you want to add in. Practicing split tone can really help in achieving some great results.
As you can see the RED colour is added in the HIGHLIGHTS and BLUE in SHADOWS.

The slider is for tolerance. Means, to making manual balance in the selection.

The left side here has yellow and red tones , you can slide in that area to add the best tone.
Play with the shadows and highlights with different colours here to get the best Moody Tones

IMG_20200928_164045.jpg IMG_20200928_164145.jpg

I have edited this photo using Split Tone Tool. I have used the green Moody tone here!

4 :- Dehaze Tool & Clearity Tool

IMG_20200928_154626.jpg

As the name denotes, the Dehaze control allows uses to adjust how fog, haze, and mist appears in their images. The slider control allows you to either reduce the amount of haze, or increase it, depending on which way you slide the controller.

Because of it's unique ability to adjust image tonailty while impressively preserving colors and details without completely crushing your shadow areas, the Dehaze tool has become one of my go-to resources for adjusting image contrast and detail in my post-processing workflow. I don't often use the control to adjust any actual haze within my images simply because it's pretty rare for me to have a lot of haze in my shots out here in the desert. Instead I have found that this tool, when used correctly, can be incredibly useful when it comes to bringing out details in lighte.

At least for my work, Dehaze has been particularly useful in bringing out more details from my skies and distant horizon lines.
The Dehaze slider  adds saturation to the blue skies, but the real value was in the way it adds detail to the foreground.

Clarity takes the mid-tones of an image and enhances them, bringing sharpness to a photo and increasing the texture found there. It is great to use as a spot tool and can be the perfect way to enhance your images in Lightroom.

IMG_20200928_164024.jpg IMG_20200928_164122.jpg

Here i have used Clearity tool to bring more details to the photo, And split-tone tool add Mood.

5 :- Copy Settings tools

By using this tool you can copy the settings of the previous edit and paste into the other photos.
  This makes your work easier and also saves lot of time .

Also by using this tool we can create different presets and save them so that we dont have to edit the photo all over again everytime,
just add the preset to the photo.

Here are some Before and After of the  photos that i have edited .

IMG_20200930_170148[1].jpg IMG_20200930_170445[1].jpg

Guys lets keep this for today.

Hoping our users loved this article please show me your love by sending candies.

Stay tuned to forum for more useful tips.

Do follow for more ColorOS Article.

Follow me on instagram https://www.instagram.com/the_photofactory24/?hl=en for intresting photos.

Once again thanks for your continuous love towards ColorOS.

Awesome article is coming soon. Stay tuned for that till then see you. Have a great day.

You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2021 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top