PANASA SAI PAVAN

UID

Creators Team Editor

Candy

Gold ideaHalloweenValentines DayBeta 5.0Alpha 5.0

「ColorOS Theme Store」OPPO Master Gallery Themes - Episode 2 - Apply Now!

View:11234    Reply:3 | Posted at 13-1-2021 10:56:48 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by SAIPAVAN at 14-1-2021 10:29

Hello ColorOS FAN'S,
PicsArt_01-13-11.17.12-01.jpeg

When we use any operating system, UI plays a major role in terms of attraction or bringing attention towards it. So, to have an attractive interface, Themes are important. And we already know ColorOS brings number of such themes. We have seen artistic wallpapers drawn from nature back in previous versions of ColorOS. Now, ColorOS focused on some designer themes for their users. These themes are specially designed to give rich and attractive look to your device. In our previous thread we have seen only two OMG themes. But, this time, we have many new themes added to the list. Let's view the beauty of them...

Theme Name:
SUMMER MOJITO
PicsArt_01-13-10.48.09.jpg
Fresh lemon, green lime, cool mint and lovely berries. Imagine you are holding a glass of icy drink and enjoy the freshness it bring to you.
-Designer Words

Theme Description:
1. Swipe up to unlock the screen.
2. Swipe from right bottom corner to quick access camera.
3. Tap the text or the keyboard button to open keyboard and edit the lock screen text. ( two lines and maximum 6 letters in each line)

Lock Screen

20210112_213659.gif

Want To Experience This Theme? Download Here...

Theme Name:
THE TIAM'S BUDDY
PicsArt_01-13-10.47.17.jpg
Recalling the smell of the uncle's coffee shop in the morning, The Tiam's Buddy is delightful companions to accomp any whenever you remember Kopitiam's nostalgic taste.
-Designer Words

Theme Description:
The Coke in the cup will change as the battery level changes. Tap coke, coffee cup, tea cup and bread to switch emoji.
1. Swipe up to unlock the screen.
2. Swipe from right bottom corner to quick access camera.

Lock Screen
20210112_213557.gif

Theme Name:
ONE DAY OF AVACADO
PicsArt_01-13-10.46.20.jpg
I am an illustrator from Thailand who loves to draw illustrations out of food. Avocado Head is inspired by my love for avocado and the shape of this fruit. My avocado character version is stubborn and likes to play skateboard.
-Designer Words

Theme Description:
1.Three different scenes with different background, differe nt Avocado expressions, and bird motions. Come and see what Avocado and cute bird do at 6:00a.m.
to 12:00a.m; 12:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.; 6:00p.m to 6:00a.m.
2. When you charge your phone, Avocado will speed up.
3. Try to find out what happens when you unlock your screen.
4. Slide up to unlock

Lock Screen
20210112_213450.gif

Theme Name:
SNOWY CHRISTMAS
PicsArt_01-13-10.44.54.jpg

Theme Description:
1. Where's the Santa? Try clicking the blue gift box.
2. See what occurs when you touch the precious gifts on the tree.
3. Shake your phone for snow and enjoy this snowy Christmas.
4. When the time is between 6pm and 5.59am, the lock scr een will switch to the evening view.
5. When the time is between 6am and 5.59pm, the lock scr een will switch to daytime view.
6. Slide up to unlock.
Lock Screen
20210113_102037.gif

Theme Name:
DREAMLAND
PicsArt_01-13-10.43.41.jpg
In a tropical village, there is a precious little boy whose mind is full of thoughts and ideas. On the fondly peaceful ni ght, he dreamt that he was taken to a colorful fantasy, an unknown place by a mysterious immortal. His curiosity ha d been satisfied in his pleasant dream. The boy gently wo ke up the next morning, and the striking visual of that plea sant place lingered in his conscious mind. On one peacef ul night, he wisely decided to instantly find that dreamland and start the extraordinary adventure by himself.
-Designer Words

Theme Description:
1. Tilt your phone to the left and right, feel the gravity sensor effect on the lock screen.
2. Find animals and pet them with your finger. Check out what happens.
3. Owl's eyes will open when the screen lights up.
Unlock style: Slide up on lockscreen to unlock your phone. The kid will enter the cave and start an adventure.

Lock Screen
20210113_101950.gif

Theme Name:
THUNDER POP
PicsArt_01-13-10.42.05.jpg
Never get bored with this theme, as it has many surprises inside. Personalize the theme according to your mood with exciting pop colors.
-Designer Words

Theme Description:
1. It Feels too dark here, Tap on the switch to let light be there.
2. Shake your phone to change the pet lock screen instantly.
3. See what will happen when you charge your phone.
4. Gently tap the thunder icon at the bottom left screen to open the customization menu. Personalize your lock screen as you like.

Lock Screen
20210113_101840.gif

CUSTOMIZATION+
PicsArt_01-13-10.40.32-01.jpeg
PicsArt_01-13-10.39.12-01.jpeg
PicsArt_01-13-10.37.05-01.jpeg
You can further customize this theme with your favorite pet among the four. Also, you can manually equip the dark, light, navy mode which looks pretty cool. This is personally my favorite theme. Do you also like it?

Want To Experience This Theme? Download Here

Theme Name:
THE MEANING OF TRAVEL

PicsArt_01-14-08.49.13.jpg
I'm a visual designer from Chengdu. I believe painting, is a more profound soul communication than language.l get more ideas and creativity in the theme industry through my relationship with our users. I feel absolutely happy doing this.
-Designer Words

Theme Description:
1. Lock Screen Content: Click the start button in the lower right corner to lock the car, the car will drive first and pass by different scenery, click pause, the car stops driving, the car stops the interface will become the new lock screen. Click Start again and the car continues on.
2. There are quick jumps to weather, album, dial, contact, SMS, camera.
3. Mobile phone power display.
4. Countdown to the rest of the day.
Unlock: Slide up to unlock.

Lock Screen

20210114_085630.gif

Want To Experience This Theme? [url=https://actimg.heytapimg.com/cdo ... d=2999601®ion=IN]Click Here...[/url]

How To Apply?

123.jpg

Well, that's very easy to apply. You can simply Theme Store on your OPPO device. Then Click "OMG" as seen above. Now you will see the masterpieces from great designers. Download them and click on Apply button. That's it, theme will be applied successfully...

Next Theme
1610593879681.png
As these are special themes, they will be released on Theme Store frequently. So, the next masterpiece will be released on 21-01-2021. The is based on beautiful baby and her cute toys and its name is CUTE BABY. Stay excited for it...

NOTE: There are few more themes in OMG, but they are paid themes. In this post, I've included only free themes. Please check the OMG in themestore for more info.

More new and exciting things are going to be revealed by ColorOS. Stay tuned with us. Follow me @SAIPAVAN for more ColorOS stuff...
PSP
UID

Lv3.Crystal

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 8-3-2021 17:10:23 | Display all floors
great..!!
UID

Lv3.Crystal

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 25-3-2021 22:15:31 FromCPH1937Mobile phone | Display all floors
O
UID

Lv3.Crystal

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 25-3-2021 22:15:45 FromCPH1937Mobile phone | Display all floors
P
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2021 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top