UID

Pre-Creators Team Member

Candy

Beta 5.0For the master

Posted at 23-1-2021 15:34:56 | Display all floors
This post was edited by CVVR at 23-1-2021 23:11

I am a member of "ColorOS Creators Planet" & my expectation for developement of ColorOS in future is provide option to stream the game from Game Space application.
UID

Pre-Creators Team Member

Candy

Beta 5.0For the master

Posted at 23-1-2021 15:39:17 | Display all floors
This post was edited by CVVR at 23-1-2021 23:11

I am a member of "ColorOS Creators Planet" & my expectation for developement of ColorOS in future is to provide Timed message feature in default messaging App.
UID

Pre-Creators Team Member

Candy

Beta 5.0For the master

Posted at 23-1-2021 15:40:13 | Display all floors
This post was edited by CVVR at 23-1-2021 23:10

I am a member of "ColorOS Creators Planet" & my expectation for developement of ColorOS in future is I want ColorOS to implement Gesture Scroll. Using Gesture for scrolling function that we regularly use by swiping up and down.

Most of the function we use touch is for scrolling, either it be in facebook, instagram etc… Instead of swiping for scrolling for the whole time we can use a gesture function to scroll in the apps. Just like in car racing games we use tilt to steer the cars.This makes the user experience great while using the apps. Also you can hold the phone firmly with one hand
UID

Pre-Creators Team Member

Candy

Beta 5.0For the master

Posted at 23-1-2021 15:47:06 | Display all floors
This post was edited by CVVR at 23-1-2021 23:10

I am a member of "ColorOS Creators Planet" & my expectation for developement of ColorOS in future is Implement Flashlight Brightness control which is very important in night time. sometimes we need low light, sometimes we need medium light, but we can't control it in current implementation. It would be help low light photography if apply Flashlight brightness control in camera app.
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 23-1-2021 18:33:58 | Display all floors
This post was edited by themrcool at 26-1-2021 20:34

I am a member of "ColorOS Creators Planet" & my expectation for development of ColorOS in future is...

I wish to have a settings/option/feature in battery by which the usage statistics would reset after every charge.

Currently the battery statistics are getting reset only if we charge our phone to 90%+. For example, if I am charging upto 70-80%, it will show the historical battery statistics and it won't reset which creates confusion in actual battery statistics.

Scenario 1: I charge my device upto 91%. The battery statistics reset and go to zero. The Screen On Time immeditely after the charge shows as Zero.
Scenario 2: I charge my device upto 80%. Then the battery statistics shows as SOT 6 hours which belongs to previous time I charged upto 91%. And the Screen On Time of 6 hours is not correct.

By option to reset at every charge I can know how much battery lasted if I charged upto 80% or any custom level of charge.
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 23-1-2021 18:34:50 | Display all floors
I am a member of "ColorOS Creators Planet" & my expectation for development of ColorOS in future is...

I wish to have support for RCS in the default messaging app.

RCS is such a huge technology. Currently we are able to send only text as messages in the messaging app. With RCS enabled, we can send many things that will include files, images, audio, etc.
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 23-1-2021 18:39:07 | Display all floors
This post was edited by themrcool at 26-1-2021 20:35

I wish to have a feature with which we can see remaining charging time on the lock screen when we are charging the phone. This is helpful in cases where I am going out and would like to see how much time the phone will take to fully charge and plan my preparations accordingly.

And also would love to have the feature of showing the charging current qauntity in mA on the Lockscreen when we are charging our phones.

UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy

Beta 5.0

Posted at 23-1-2021 18:39:55 | Display all floors
This post was edited by themrcool at 24-1-2021 19:53

I wish to have feature of jumbled keyboard i.e., randomized numbers for the keypad when unlocking the smartphone when we are entering PIN in our smartphones. This is helpful because people peek over when we are entering the PIN which enables them to know our PIN. This feature would help us in such cases and provide more security.
UID

Pre-Creators Team Member

Candy

Beta 5.0For the master

Posted at 23-1-2021 23:19:53 | Display all floors
I am a member of "ColorOS Creators Planet" & my expectation for developement of ColorOS in future is to provide an icon in the notification panel where the display presets will change on each tap on the icon and the user will be able to select best according to the situation or usage.

Display modes just allow users to customize their screen viewing experience on their own from the different presets such as Standard, Mild, Dynamic and Vivid. Where Standard will act for all scenarios, whereas Vivid, Mild and Dynamic will be the user's choice to choose according to their preferences.
UID

Pre-Creators Team Member

Candy

Beta 5.0For the master

Posted at 24-1-2021 16:33:56 | Display all floors
This post was edited by CVVR at 24-1-2021 16:35

I am a member of "ColorOS Creators Planet" & my expectation for developement of ColorOS in future is to update the current watermark that is displayed on images. Current watermark is just plain whitetext. It would be nice to see watermark as Oppo Logo (white text with green backgorunf  - Official Logo)

See the below image for reference
logo_sugg.JPG

As different users have different perspective make this change optional (User should be able to select OLD/ New / None).
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2021 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top