UID

Pre-Photo Club Member

Candy

[ App Hub ] Top Privacy Focus Browsers

View:444    Reply:0 | Posted at 31-1-2021 20:37:00 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by Arsh_Chohan at 31-1-2021 21:05

The future of mobile is the future of online. It is how people access online content now.

Hello ColorOs Family,

My name is A.S Chohan. Today I am going to share an app collection on Best Photos Enhancing Apps.

Title.jpg
All the browsers are safe to use, ad-free and focus on speed & privacy. I hope you will like the apps. Check out the apps mentioned below and download them on your smartphones.

chrome 1.jpg
Google Chrome is one of the best browsers with Google security. It also supports dark mode and also there is a Lite mode that lets you save for saving on data consumption. And the plus point is that it lets you save and sync your google accounts, passwords, and payment methods across all your devices. It also protects us from potentially harmful websites. The whole experience is enhanced with personalized recommendations and this browser is pre-installed on all android smartphones.

chrome 2.jpg

edge 1.jpg
Microsoft Edge is also focused on privacy with Microsoft security. It also syncs all your favorites, passwords, and other saved data safely across your devices, similar to Chrome. This browser comes with bundles of privacy features like AdBlock Plus, 3-level tracking prevention, and InPrivate mode. Edge’s most unique feature is that it offers a unique ‘Continue on PC‘ feature, which basically lets you quickly switch to the desktop browser. It also comes with an Image Search which gives you the options to scan barcode and shopping items.

edge 2.jpg

duck 1.jpg
Duck Duck Go is one of the privacy-centric browser that lets the users have control of their personal information as they browse the web. This browser has a feature that escapes hidden ad trackers and enhanced encryption protection. The browser also gives us information about the privacy Grade rating (ranging from A to F), whenever a website is opened in the tab. Besides, there is a fire button that lets you clear all tabs and data in one go. It also comes with the ability to change the app icon, optional dark mode, and a quick search widget for the home screen.

duck 2.jpg

brave 1.jpg
Brave Browser is an open-source browser-based onGoogle Chromium engine that offers the user multi-platform support. It mainly focuses on speed and privacy while bringing many useful features to the table. Brave unique feature that it automatically redirects unsecured pages to HTTPS using HTTPS Everywhere while blocking ads, pop-ups, third-party cookies, and other trackers. It also shows a live count of trackers blocked, followed by data and time saved directly on the homepage. Brave’s also running a Rewards program that pays you for viewing ads on the go while browsing.

brave 2.jpg

jio 1.jpg
Jio Browser is a super lightweight  MADE IN INDIA browser and measures just 6MB in size which is very less compared to other browsers in the list. It comes with a simple and straightforward UI which is quite easy to use. We also get secure incognito mode, dark mode, and Because of MADE IN INDIA browser, it supports regional languages onboard. Jio Browser on the homepage also provides the latest news and videos and live cricket score updates.

jio 2.jpg

Image Credit:
All the images are shown here in this collection are screenshot taken on my device but all the rights are reserved to Google Play Store & their original creators.

Guys let's keep this for today.
Hoping our users loved this article please show your love towards me by sending candies.
Stay tuned to the forum for more useful tips.
Do follow for more ColorOS article.

Once again thanks for your continuous love towards ColorOS.
Awesome articles coming soon. Stay tuned for that till then see you. Have a great day.
@Zaki1203 Thanks for being my mentor...

A.S Chohan
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2021 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top