UID

Pre-Photo Club Member

Candy

[ Game Arena ] FAU-G: Fearless and United Guards

View:1348    Reply:0 | Posted at 8-2-2021 19:47:57 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by Arsh_Chohan at 8-2-2021 20:06

“We fight to win and win with a knockout because there are no runners up in war” - General JJ Singh

Main.png

Hello ColorOs Family,

My name is A.S Chohan. Today I am going to share a full depth review of the game FAU-G: Fearless and United Guards.

Icon.jpg
FAU-G: Fearless and United Guards is one of the best Made In India game and also the most hyped game after the PUBG ban in India. This game is based upon the real Indian Border events. This game launched on January 26, on India's 72nd Republic Day which makes it unique and in few hours it crossed more than 1 Million downloads which is a great number.

Now let's dive into the review of this game.

Preview.gif
GOOD GRAPHICS

FAU-G comes with very good graphics even this game is in an early stage. More the high graphics setting more the smooth performance you will expect from the game. The graphics of the game actually makes you playing a polished and smooth title game.

Graphics gif.gif

Graphics.png
GAMEPLAY & MODES

FAU-G as of now is a close-combat game in which most of the actions of the character are punches, kicks, and handcrafted weapons that are familiar to club, axe, and pipe. The gameplay is a single-player campaign which is the only game mode available in the game. Two more will be soon be included in the game which is Team Deathmatch which is a 5v5 game mode and the other one is Free For All.

Gameplay 2.png
The Campaign mode follows a path that is based upon checkpoint to checkpoint and in between the checkpoints the character has to fight with the enemies. There are also a bonfire places in between the checkpoint in which we can regenerate the health of the game character.

gameplay gif.gif
With the progress in the game development, more things will be introduced in the game.

gameplay 1.png
SETTINGS

The setting menu of the game is simple. There are three settings available Audio, Graphics and the last one is Sensitivity. In the Graphics player can set the graphics according to the preference. More high the graphic quality more will be smoothness in the game.

Setting.png
IN-GAME STORE

There is also an in-game store in which players can get weapons for the points or can change the in-game character. There is also a loadout area in which players can equip the different weapons according to the preference. Players can also buy tokens with real money. This is all about the in-game store.

Store.png
HONOR ROAD

When you press the bar on the top left corner you will find an honor road that gives you weapons, silver coins, and many other things as you progress in the game.

Honor Road.png

SCREENSHOTS

Screenshot.jpg
PROS

1. The game has impressive graphics for a game that is less than 500 MB.
2. Excellent Storyline which is based upon real-life events.
3. Easy to understand User Interface

CONS

1. Combat System needs improvements.
2. In-app purchases.
3. Familiar kind of opponents and Territory which makes the game boring.

VERDICT

The overall experience of mine while playing games has been a mixed bag. On one hand, the game comes with great graphics and good UI and on the other hand, has a poor combat system that needs improvements. There is also unchanging gameplay as after a few hrs of playing you will find that levels are repeating again and again which makes it repetitive and boring. The game will be improved with updates.

Google Play Store Click on the link to download the game from the Play Store

Image Credits:
All the images shown here are a collection screenshot taken on my device but all the rights are reserved to their original creators and Google Play Store.

Guys let's keep this for today.
Hoping our users loved this article please show your love towards me by sending candies.
Stay tuned to the forum for more useful tips.
Do follow for more ColorOS article.

Once again thanks for your continuous love towards ColorOS.
Awesome articles coming soon. Stay tuned for that till then see you. Have a great day.
@Zaki1203 Thanks for being my mentor...

A.S Chohan
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2021 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top