UID

Pre-Photo Club Member

Candy

[ Game Arena ] Best Android Games - 2021

View:2990    Reply:0 | Posted at 27-2-2021 21:31:26 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by Arsh_Chohan at 27-2-2021 21:47

main.png

Hello ColorOs Family,
My name is A.S Chohan. Today I am going to share a game collection on Best Android Games - 2021.

As we all know we spend most of the time at home and gaming can be a great way to pass the extra time. So, In this article, I will tell you about the best Android Games you can play on your smartphones.

So without wasting any time, let's get started...

unnamed (4).png
Call Of Duty: Mobile is on top of the r mobile FPS games, which entered Season 1 New Order that comes with the latest theme and a new collection of weapons. New maps to play on, other new challenges to overcome, and also all-new battle pass. The game is free-to-play and earns rewards. Though, you have to pay real money for the battle pass.

20210227_212258.gif

unnamed (3).png
Genshin Impact is 2020's best mobile game of the year. It is the same   game that is also played on PC and on PS5/PS5. Genshin Impact is an anime-style open-world action RPG, with numerous characters you can acquire to add to your party. There are hundreds of quests, a fairly developed storyline, and loads of monsters, secrets, achievements, and more to complete. It is constantly updated and users can share their progress between the PC and mobile versions. Definitely check this one out because it's probably the best game on this list.

20210227_212429.gif

unnamed (2).png
Sky: Children of Light is developed by thatgamecompany inc. With this game, you can soar and explore 7 dreamlike realms to uncover the mystery. Encounter and socialize with like-minded players from around the world. Players can also team up with others to adventure into darker realms, save spirits and uncover ancient treasures. Also can share gifts of light to show appreciation and grow friendships. Players can also join an ever-expanding world with new upcoming attractions, including seasonal events and the expansion of realms.

20210227_212518.gif

unnamed (1).png
Legends of Runeterra is a strategy card game where skill, creativity, and cleverness determine your success. Choose your champions and combine cards from different regions with each with their own style and strategic advantage and build the perfect deck to take down the rest. Players can play the game solo, against friends, or random opponents online.

20210227_212910.gif

unnamed.png
GWENT is a fast-paced online PvP duels game that is finally launched on Android and brings some of the game's most popular elements to mobile users. This game was first introduced in The Witcher 3, as a mini-game, you could play against opponents in taverns. The graphics and visual effects are great and the gameplay is fun and easy to learn.

20210227_212623.gif

GIF Credit: All the GIF used in this collection have rights reserved to Google Play Store & their original creators.

Guys let's keep this for today.
Hoping our users loved this article please show your love towards me by sending candies.
Stay tuned to the forum for more useful tips.
Do follow for more ColorOS articles.

Once again thanks for your continuous love towards ColorOS.
Awesome articles coming soon. Stay tuned for that till then see you. Have a great day.
@Zaki1203 Thanks for being my mentor...

A.S Chohan
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2021 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top