UID

Pre-Photo Club Member

Candy

「ColorOS Know How」My Review on Oppo A57

View:895    Reply:0 | Posted at 27-2-2021 21:55:42 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by Sameer_K at 1-3-2021 03:34

Hello ColorOS fans,

hope you all are happy and healthy.Myself Sameer katta, member of ColorOS family. Today I had given my review on Oppo A57.
Let’s start-

16 MP selfie camera

For flagship level performance Oppo A57 gives you a  4.0 beautification technology which willcapture a breathtaking selfie of your’s even in a low light area, a fair facein a darker  area ,head turning shots ina low light area.

11111-500x500.png

13 MP Rear Camera

For making beautiful photography easier , the Oppo A57 useslight sensitive stacked CMOS sensor with PDAF (phase detection autofocus technology ,which helps you in clicking instant selfies while taking your phone out off pocket.

a57rgebtb-trancenbugs-original-imaf3zq97wyx568a.jpeg

Lightning fast fingerprint sensor

For sharp accuracy and speed , A57 can unlock your devicewith just a slightest touch of finger. It has flagship level solid statefingerprint  with a hydrophobiczirconium  surface , the fingerpring  has a boosted success rate that it can unlockyour phone even in a moist  skin .

sec_2_mobile-0cc8b6a3ea8e15902096532c598d5918a4f6e79a.jpg

Long Lasting Battery Life

Oppo A57 is a device with more power and  better hand feel.  It is attaractive unibody with 13.2 cm lengthor 5.2’.  This device will give you apower pack  of 2900 mAh  with a light weigh in hand and excellentvideo playback time. After full charging ,you can watch continous video for 11 hrs , 23 hrs on phone and 13.5 hrs on  avarge use or simple functions.

oppo-a57-na-280x210-imaequd5qzynnvzy.jpeg

Bigger and faster memory

With a 3GB ram and 32GB internal storage,A57 gives you alarger storage with fast accessing. It has 64 bit Octa core processor forfaster processing and seamless functions. It can also expandable upto 256 GB of internal storage. It has such asmooth processor that even in almost full storage you can work on your phone smoothly.

4G+Oppo+A57+4G+Specifications+Hero+Features+–+OPPO+A57+Micro+USB+cable.jpg

ColorOS 3.0 based

A57 is equipped with faster, steadier and better softwarebased on android 6.0 . ColorOS 3.0 provides users seamless functions ,smoothingworking  ,light weigh feel which makesusers spent easliy day on phone.

In my review , i want to conclude that  Oppo has given a very cool technical devicewith all those which features which  auser demands and in a very reasonable rate . One should have to go for it andenjoy the amazing features of ColorOS.

Reference : buisness.com, wikipedia
Thanks to @HeenaV tohelping me out this article.

Thank you !
Stay Safe, Stay Happy

You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2021 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top