UID

Pre-Photo Club Member

Candy

[ColorOS Know-How ] How To Make Voice and Video Calls on WhatsApp for Windows

View:585    Reply:1 | Posted at 14-3-2021 20:25:53 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by Arsh_Chohan at 14-3-2021 20:56

Main.png

Hello ColorOs Family,

My name is A.S Chohan. Today I am going to share an article about How To Make Voice and Video Calls on WhatsApp for Windows.

WhatsApp now lets the users make or receive voice and video calls on its desktop app for Windows and Mac. Earlier this feature being available to select users only, but now it is available for everyone in India. This feature will be useful for those who use WhatsApp desktop every day for work or personal purposes.

whatsapp logo.jpg

Now Wasting any time, let's start the tutorial.

BASIC REQUIREMENTS

WhatsApp Desktop Apps:

First, we need to download WhatsApp on our computer, users can download it for Windows 32-bit ( here ), Windows 64-bit ( here ), and Mac ( here ).

screenshot-www.whatsapp.com-2021.03.14-20_08_16.png

Windows / Mac version support:

In order to use the calling feature user need  Windows 10 64-bit version 1903 or newer version and macOS 10.13 or newer version. At the moment WhatsApp's desktop app only supports one-to-one WhatsApp calls as of now.

PC system requirements for WhatsApp video call:

Users need to fulfill all three things in order to make WhatsApp voice and video calls on the desktop -
  • Need an audio output device and microphone for calls.
  • Also, need a webcam in order to make video calls.
  • An active internet connection on your computer and phone.
  • Additionally, you will be required to grant WhatsApp permission to access your computer's microphone and camera to make calls.

whatsapp.png

TUTORIAL: HOW TO MAKE WHATSAPP CALLS ON A PC

Follow the following steps in order to make WhatsApp calls on the desktop.

• First, users need to install WhatsApp's desktop app for Windows or Mac. Follow the above steps download the WhatsApp Desktop in Windows or Mac.

aaa.png

• Now scan the QR code on your computer using your phone scan. Keep the mobile data active on the phone in order to stay connected.

Screenshot 2021-03-07 132653.png

phone.png

• After a successful connection, your WhatsApp account will open on the computer screen.

• Now open a chat and click the voice call icon or the video call icon at the top right corner.

Screenshot 2021-03-07 132252.png

• A WhatsApp call will be placed directly from the desktop.

Screenshot 2021-03-07 132314.png

This is how to make WhatsApp calls on the desktop.

Image Credit: All the images shown here in this article are photos and screenshots taken on my device but all the rights are reserved for Google Play Store & their original creators.

Guys let's keep this for today.
Hoping our users loved this article please show your love towards me by sending candies.
Stay tuned to the forum for more useful tips.
Do follow for more ColorOS articles.

Once again thanks for your continuous love towards ColorOS.
Awesome articles coming soon. Stay tuned for that till then see you. Have a great day.
@Zaki1203 Thanks for being my mentor...

A.S Chohan
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 22-3-2021 16:18:57 | Display all floors
Thanks for this interesting post, I could never thought I can make a calls from PC.  How easy it is to make a QR code on computer using your phone scan and do calls.

academic paper writing service
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2021 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top