UID

Pre-Photo Club Member

Candy

[ ColorOS Theme Store ] GLANCE AT INDIA - OPPO Master Gallery Theme

View:249    Reply:0 | Posted at 20-3-2021 18:47:59 | Display all floors | Copy
This post was edited by Arsh_Chohan at 20-3-2021 19:00

klhih.png

Hello ColorOs Family,
My name is A.S Chohan. Today I am going to share an article about OPPO Master Gallery Theme - GLANCE AT INDIA.

Themes are the ways to change the appearance of the smartphone. There are a lot of themes available in the OPPO Theme store and also started OPPO Master Gallery Theme. Today I am here to review the India-specific theme - GLANCE AT INDIA.

Now Wasting any time, let's start the tutorial.

Main.png

GLANCE AT INDIA

This is the India-specific theme made especially under OPPO Master Gallery Themes. Many monuments are there like Qutub Minar, Taj Mahal, India Gate, Lotus temple, and others. Special icons, lock screen magazine and many more things are there in the theme.

3.png

Unlock Screen:

20210320_125722.gif

This theme has a unique Unlock screen. There is a travel button at the bottom right corner to see the all-lock screen image. Can see the different view while moving the image to any location. Once selecting the image click on the stay button to set the image.

4.png

How to Play

collage.png

Icons:

6.png

The theme comes with a special set of icons that are specially made for this theme.

Overview:

7.png

The overall look of the theme is awesome and unlock the screen has a unique style. Comes with special home screen wallpaper along with icons.

Screenshots:

imageedit_1_9850687413.png

Experience The Theme: Glance At India

Guys let's keep this for today.
Hoping our users loved this article please show your love towards me by sending candies.
Stay tuned to the forum for more useful tips.
Do follow for more ColorOS articles.

Once again thanks for your continuous love towards ColorOS.
Awesome articles coming soon. Stay tuned for that till then see you. Have a great day.
@Zaki1203 Thanks for being my mentor...

A.S Chohan
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2021 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top