UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy

ColorOS 11 Feedback

View:185    Reply:3 | Posted at 25-4-2021 15:29:23 FromCPH2069Mobile phone | Display all floors | Copy
Hi ColorOS team.

I just wanted to touch base about an issue I'm having with this new update on my Oppo A52.
Basically it's regarding the shuting down of apps (specifically Pokemon go) while in background. I have always been able to click my game into the background while I've checked messanger sent a message or made a call etc. Then returning to game app and continuing on where I left off....... However since this new update my game shuts down pretty much straight away and I'm forever having to reload game when I bring it back to the foreground, even if it is only seconds the game is put into background it still needs to be reloaded. It's so frustrating, I've changed the battery settings for the app and allowed background running, yet there's no change.  

I just wanna be able to check my messages in messanger or send a text then hop back into my game like I used to.  Please fix this issue and give us back the continued running of apps and games while in  background.

Thanks for taking the time to hear my concerns.  Apart from that I truely love my oppos and have rarely found any issues with the ColorOs updates.
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 25-4-2021 15:35:12 FromCPH2069Mobile phone | Display all floors
what a Mission it was to work out where to find this APK file then figure out how to post feedback. cant you guys be like normal businesses and  accept feedback via Facebook or better yet a dedicated help centre. Jesus five hours of my life wasted
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 29-4-2021 11:43:25 FromCPH1989Mobile phone | Display all floors
After new update my phone is getting heated and performance is really very slow please fix this problem quickly
UID

Lv2.Plastic

Candy
Posted at 3-5-2021 14:59:19 FromCPH1907Mobile phone | Display all floors
Pakistan
Oppo Reno 2
Color os V 11.1
Android version 11
I face lot's of issues regarding my mobile camera while recording videos
You cannot reply without login Login | Register Now!

Point rules of this section

ColorOS Home/ColorOS Twitter/ColorOS Facebook/OPPO Home
2005-2021 OPPO copyright (Copyright@2013-2019 coloros.com, All Rights Reserved)
回复 Return to list Back to top